AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to listen but it was all over the shop, appeared to be many contradictions,
at the start he mentioned the gadget @everybodhi described that can harvest phone data very quickly, seemed to say that was used, but much later in the programme he doubled down on his former hypotheses that LE still have their phones and would not have returned them..
Now, I drifted off several times because my mind is elsewhere and multitasking isn't my thing, particularly so I could easily have that wrong
Yes he said the gadget was a U Fed…. I imagine they do that straight away on scene ….. and then return the phones for them to call loved ones etc …. And then take them again later that night….

Most of us would probably need to access our phones these days for phone numbers etc …... to be able to call relatives etc …. IMO

I'm trying to figure this out. CM is saying DW was at home and called CW to warn her about a predator that doesn't exist and then left to go to his job site?
That's not what I took from it.
But my mind goes to CW telling H anything to stop his inquisitive invasive questions..
I would!
In far less polite terms.

That's why I think it's a huge mistake to read things literally, it's just not how life happens..
I learned that while laying out a Giacometti exhibition, I thought his sculpture depicting his wife and the one depicting his mistress should not be side to side. That earned me a lengthy and harsh diatribe from the Director of the museum..
Life happens, art happens...
WE have choices in how we view things...
Then there are accents, dialects, slang words, meanings of words.
What, for example, does '5 minutes' represent to CW?
Does she mean a very short time but not as short as 'a minute' but not as log as 'ages'.
She probably doesn't know what she means. All the analysis in the world won't cut that. There is no point.
It is not literal.

So CW is not saying that DW was at the home but was instead at work like he said?
CM said he doesn’t know if DW was at home or at work that day….

CM raised the point that how would DW know there was a predator at the house IF he wasn’t there at the house???

Also the wording of the phone call to CW from DW “when are you coming home? “. …..Could suggest that DW was at home????

IMO

Last edited:
Did Walgreen's give CM the information about the 1:33PM time?
He said he visited a couple of stores in one of his videos.

...you know kind of piecing it back to when
79:04
they believe they saw them
79:06
uh in the store okay and one of them was
79:09
uh where the prescriptions were filled
79:11
up okay and that timeline
79:13
is narrowed down to about 1 33
79:17
p.m so if she's you know running around...

CHRIS TRACES MOVEMENTS OF THAT DAY

CW said he doesn’t know if DW was at home or at work that day….

CW raised the point that how would DW know there was a predator at the house IF he wasn’t there at the house???

Also the wording of the phone call to CW from DW “when are you coming home? “. …..Could suggest that DW was at home????

IMO
You mean CM, right?

It would be interesting to know who was seen at 13:33. Was it just CW?

I have a lot of scepticism about almost everyone’s account of their day but it really sticks out that the only mention of anybody eating seems to be the piece of candy Summer was given by Grandma.

CW said he doesn’t know if DW was at home or at work that day….

CW raised the point that how would DW know there was a predator at the house IF he wasn’t there at the house???

IMO
To me it suggests DW mixing up his comings and goings as part of his lingo, no more.

They will know what they did and the approximate times they did everything from their phone records, and they will know approximately, if not precisely where everybody was located when those actions occurred.
LE have all of that info.
They have had it for a very long time.

They just never found Summer with all that they have.
That is the tragedy.

There is no catharsis in sight . None whatsoever. I'm not sure there ever will be.

It would be interesting to know who was seen at 13:33. Was it just CW?

I have a lot of scepticism about almost everyone’s account of their day but it really sticks out that the only mention of anybody eating seems to be the piece of candy Summer was given by Grandma.
Just because every single detail was not mentioned does not mean they didn't occur.
Nobody mentioned using the bathroom either but somebody must have.
Those children did not appear malnourished.

To me it suggests DW mixing up his comings and goings as part of his lingo, no more.

They will know what they did and the approximate times they did everything from their phone records, and they will know approximately, if not precisely where everybody was located when those actions occurred.
LE have all of that info.
They have had it for a very long time.

They just never found Summer with all that they have.
That is the tragedy.

There is no catharsis in sight . None whatsoever. I'm not sure there ever will be.

<modsnip - no link>

I have reservations about putting too much faith in time stamps of photos or video - you can screen record your own device and create a whole new version of photo/video content. Social media uploads obviously don’t indicate time of photo or video anyway of course, just the time that someone took that specific action to upload.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just because every single detail was not mentioned does not mean they didn't occur.
Nobody mentioned using the bathroom either but somebody must have.
Those children did not appear malnourished.

For sure but in a story where certain elements are detailed and others are vague, the elements about drinks are specific so I just find it strange that food doesn’t feature. It’s such an important (and often consistent) marker in each day of our lives. If I’m out with my children it’s a big part of the planning and scheduling. When you’re going to eat and what you’re going to feed them.

Last edited:
I wouldn't remember either and I am not hiding anything.
It's easy to check the time of an upload, less easy to check an action that is not auto timestamped, like using the bathroom.
It's up to the interviewer always to ask qualifying questions or arrange a call later to qualify points. This is what journalists often do prior to publication.

Phone calls, messages, photos, videos, maybe other actions involving maps or day to day apps. There’s so many things that would help you pin down times really quite easily. You remember where you were when you took a phone call or sent a message or used a map app or whatever. Is there a chance she didn’t do much other than the video and two calls we know about? Sure, but is it likely? I don’t think so.

plus we know she’s active on at least two social media platforms and uses messenger (of some description) to communicate with DW. She takes a lot of photos and videos, even to the extent of wanting a photo of her child sleeping in a car. All of this points to someone who likely uses their phone a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
He said he visited a couple of stores in one of his videos.

...you know kind of piecing it back to when
79:04
they believe they saw them
79:06
uh in the store okay and one of them was
79:09
uh where the prescriptions were filled
79:11
up okay and that timeline
79:13
is narrowed down to about 1 33
79:17
p.m so if she's you know running around...

CHRIS TRACES MOVEMENTS OF THAT DAY
Thanks. That means he is saying an exact time of 1:33PM using "they believe they saw them" at that time after how many weeks have gone by. JMO.

For sure but in a story where certain elements are detailed and others are vague, the elements about drinks are specific. I just find it strange that food doesn’t feature. It’s such an important (and often consistent) marker in each day of our lives. If I’m out with my children it’s a big part of the planning and scheduling. When you’re going to eat and what you’re going to feed them.
The only thing I can think of, with regards to food…. Is that they may have eaten after the groceries were unloaded?????

Agree with you Beans that working out your day in relation to meal times seems very “normal” IMO

For sure but in a story where certain elements are detailed and others are vague, the elements about drinks are specific. I just find it strange that food doesn’t feature. It’s such an important (and often consistent) marker in each day of our lives. If I’m out with my children it’s a big part of the planning and scheduling. When you’re going to eat and what you’re going to feed them.

Phone calls, messages, photos, videos, maybe other actions involving maps or day to day apps. There’s so many things that would help you pin down times really quite easily. You remember where you were when you took a phone call or sent a message or used a map app or whatever. Is there a chance she didn’t do much other than the video and two calls we know about? Sure, but is it likely? I don’t think so.
If Summer made it home alive and if A is correct that the journey is 45 minutes long then that is where it begins, is it not?

Does it matter how many gaps occurred in the course of their outing?
She was last seen alive by people outside of the immediate family at approximately 2.30pm when she dropped H off at his home, where she allegedly spent 10 minutes approximately speaking with A who stated Summer was alive or appeared to be.

The only significance of any stops made prior to that time would be if they happened to be in a place that an abductor, if stranger, could have encountered Summer and stalked them.IMO

The only thing I can think of, with regards to food…. Is that they may have eaten after the groceries were unloaded?????

Agree with you Beans that working out your day in relation to meal times seems very “normal” IMO

Maybe but CW didn’t mention it and she was specific about much less standard activities that day. It would have been an easy piece of info to share. It’s just weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee