AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she didn't have enough money to feed all four of them. Fast food is expensive. Or maybe she didn't want to feed H. When I carted my grandson's buddies around, I expected them to have their own money.

That could absolutely be true!
it is expensive to buy 4 meals anywhere these days.

I also cannot help but wonder how many people would be ready to blast CW for purchasing fast food.
I know people are irritated and that most don't favor the parents in any way- but I can't see how any of the criticisms help find SW.

JMO AMOO MOO

I also cannot help but wonder how many people would be ready to blast CW for purchasing fast food.
I know people are irritated and that most don't favor the parents in any way- but I can't see how any of the criticisms help find SW.

JMO AMOO MOO
Oh, I agree. So many things that have a simple explanation, but frankly not worth commenting on. So many more valuable points to discuss and seek explanations for.
E.g. with Summer's love for the outdoors...why did she want to go inside to play? What if CW sent her inside and wanted her to stay inside telling the boys to make sure she didn't go out. Was she being punished for something? And did she try to go out and in the process get hurt? Just another idea I wondered about. JMO

JMO AMOO MOO
I agree and I find it very disturbing.

Finding Summer.
I imagine, by now, that LE has a list of every single person that had access or knowledge of the Wells homeplace.
And I expect that they have knowledge of each and every one of their associates too and that all these associates of the knowers have been fully checked out.

This brings me back to stranger abduction.
The red Toyota.
The tree trimmers.
People who had knowledge of CW's movements on that day. People who had knowledge of each child's location and movement that day.

Oh, I agree. So many things that have a simple explanation, but frankly not worth commenting on. So many more valuable points to discuss and seek explanations for.
E.g. with Summer's love for the outdoors...why did she want to go inside to play? What if CW sent her inside and wanted her to stay inside telling the boys to make sure she didn't go out. Was she being punished for something? And did she try to go out and in the process get hurt? Just another idea I wondered about. JMO
Could have been as simple as knowing Summer liked to 'drift', that there were strangers in the area that day, the tree trimmers and she wanted to keep her out of mischief because she knew the little child would probably have been fascinated by the tree trimmers and their actions and would not be able to resist checking them out.
Maybe that's even the reason Summer expressed a wish to return home, having had her fill of planting and wanting to check out the action in the 'hood, trees down, new things to see..

My thoughts on this case today:

Whoever has committed this crime, has done a great job of hiding SW whether she is still alive or dead.

If SW has passed, was it an accident? Where could her body be found? In the lake or somewhere else?
If SW's parents were involved, when did they have time to get rid of her body? Between 3.30pm and 6.30pm?
I don't really believe that SW was abducted either by a stranger, family or friend, eaten by an animal or got lost in the woods. However, if SW was abducted and is still alive, is she in TN, another state or in Mexico?
Has this person committed the perfect crime?
Will this case go cold if LE cannot find out where SW is?
Will DW be charged with SA in Idaho and end up in prison there if found guilty?
Are the parents lying? Or are they just bad time keepers? If they are lying, why have they chosen to lie? IMO it makes them look guilty.
Is DW a narcissist who makes SW's disappearance all about him rather than SW? If CW is covering up for DW, I worry about her safety.
We are in strange time were some people think is okay to let the emperor walk around naked. He looks totally stupid, but it's hush hush. Don't tell him.

CM stated in his 40 Minutes Interview Room August 29. that the LE may have downloaded a duration of time from 4 phones. Duration from 3pm to 6:30, Hunter, Candus, Candi, and Don. That data is telling LE if they are shrewd or not. Don's behavior looks like he trusted someone around his family. He is just now realizing that he shouldn't have been an open book. If there is SA going on in the home then they would want a five year old stating it. That would put her in grave danger if the wrong person took her off of the property.

If you notice with the Jose uproar all gloves were off after everyone started drinking. Something I have never understood. Which is people let their real feeling out at the worst time, when they can't control their actions 0r thoughts,

My other angle is that there are so many pictures saturating the internet that it is hard to trust any of them. The Wells attended church once a month. Would the church know how fast her hair had grown? No. So, what if we have been taken down a rabbit hole with misinformation?

TIR 8/29/21 A Critical Timeframe

Some info from East Tn—coming out soon —[different case?]

Jennie update-she read all the supportive comments from survivors, positively overwhelmed by them —she is pressing charges

6 women, including Jeannie have made accusations against Don

The 40 Minutes:

I threw a curveball and put 40 minutes on banner and immediately others tried to guess—and they began adapting and filling gaps

The 40 minutes I want to 6:23 pm to 7:03 pm on June 15th

TOC =6:23

T of arrival=7:03

In that time= critical info concerning the behaviour of the inner circle

Took careful look of initial photos

3 theories:

Abduction

Accident/cover up

Walked away

Lawson says everyone is a POI still

All their phones were taken and put in a ‘dumper’ software program [IUfed]

It helps triangulate phones to see their movements

That type of evidence can be recovered with warrants

[my Q=what if they had no cell reception there?]

Around the 29th is when Candus changed her name to Bly Wells after Summer gone

1:33 they were getting prescription in Walgreens [or dropping off?]

3 hour gap== where they were away from home?

CM not convinced Don was home that day but maybe

Abduction is still possible but not probable in totality--defintely not stranger abduction--
Kidnapper had to be familiar w/that property

Candus looked at him with shock when he first said summer could be dead--she said I want to find my daughter

CM showing pix of summer, w/possible bruises, black eye, slap marks
Was it photoshopped? He cannot be sure-

Stairwell—did she fall? Possibility...

Waterhole: candus says no one in no one out at home for boys—Hunter called supposedly, then candus left mom at hospital and took summer to hunters—but she had to go get her to get script to drop off--

CM: Subtleties I noted:

Candus needed to go back to hospital and pick ups grandma, before she went to the lake—

Big space of time here—hippie house, sonic, grocery store, but all after left watering hole

What about from 8 am until script filled? that's a lot of time...

She talked about Summer swimming and then everything became slow motion—CM thinks she is telling truth there-she was emotional

Time gap from hospital to waterhole—8 am arrives hospital /hunters/then get back w/grandma, then scrip’, then water hole?

candus relationship with mom---was mom a clean up crew?
CB says “ I told my mom to get him out of here” [JOSE] —SO IS MOM the bus driver?

Candus: “ Just like a normal kid would play in the water” =summer [why did she say like a normal kid?]

CB said the water was only up to Summers ankles—[not true according to the video, imo]

8 am hospital

Boys locked in/so why would door be unlocked when Summer went downstairs when she got home?

Hunters call [what time?]H said about 10:30 they left
I asked her about summer’s swimsuit—she said no plans to swim but put it on her in am before we left---H said conflicting version---

1:33 Walgreens

Hunter said Don called to check up on her—candus said he called to check up on her too--but denied that Don said there was someone bothering the kids
estimations for timeline:
2:15-sonic?

Priceless-2:30 buys milk/groceries?

3 to 3:15—Returned to house around ?

Home, everyone goes into the house with groceries, inc grandma

Candus says summer helped divide the groceries

4:15? We were watching tv and 'just chilling with the boys'--, did laundry,

4:45-finished laundry?

Planting cacti—CB asks summer ‘she jumps up’

Red flag?—when CB says Summer was in the house during all that time

Maybe something happened during that time, accidentally—

I asked her what was summer doing in the house—she wanted to go back inside with her bros, and I walked her over and then Told boys to watch her

CM:Summer that day had more people watching over her than any day I saw her on videos

She calls out to her, no reply, there goes downstairs and not there—'she vanished'

She sends boys to look at creek for her, calls don at 6 something. Then calls 911

I can see why their phones are scrubbed from 3 to 6:30 rpm

I dont think they returned the phones, they had to buy new ones-[but if they tried to transfer info from iCloud, maybe 3pm on was scrubbed?]

DLR—they are on FB messenger with each other his whole drive home? seems odd to CM

H reports about phone call on property—when was that observation by don made?

Candus said it never happened—but don came home and immediately said she was abducted

@6:23 LE blocked off road—sent out endangered child alert locally, then Amber Alert

What was going on in that 40 minutes between candus and her mom? I think they were on their phones—

Witnesses said they were sitting on their trucks texting at the time

Were the boys down there alone while a dangerous abductor was supposedly around?

If it was true as Don says, that the abductor tried to take a boy was same one who came for Summer—why did they allow the boys out alone at the creek?

No one has been excluded. according to Sheriff

Was it a neighbour? I doubt it, as Don said, they seem to have alibis
Thank you for the recap @katydid23
By now LE should have a lot to go on. I imagine it's been very hard and frustrating for them to wade through the foggy timelines the parents gave them but having the concrete data hopefully nails this down. In the end it may be that the parents' dysfunction (which imo seems very clearly alcohol/drug related) plays no part in SW's disappearance. We'll see.

If you notice with the Jose uproar all gloves were off after everyone started drinking. Something I have never understood. Which is people let their real feeling out at the worst time, when they can't control their actions 0r thoughts
(Snipped by me for focus)
In a family where alcohol rages it feels like a ticking timebomb. You hope and pray that this time will be different yet you just get more tense and frightened until it all kicks off. I feel so bad for kids in an environment like that. They suffer emotionally a great deal. The Wells family may or may not have been like that, we don't know exactly.

Maybe she bought the food in a different store at a different time of the day?

Foodlessness is not a part of this case unless we make it so.
We don't know what they ate regularly.
We don't know that they lived only on junk.
It's a reach to suggest that because she recalled buying slushies in one store that that was their entire died eternally.
She was supposedly telling CM about her entire timeline. Told him about her visit to the Hippie House for CBD and her trip to the smoke shop for vapes and the Walgreens where she bought the twisted tea. But no mention of food.

I do think it is very important because 7:30 am to 3:30 pm is a very long time for a tiny child to go without eating some kind of real food. Sugar water and blue dye is not a good thing to have on an empty stomach for an entire day.

Why does it matter? Because it directly affects how a young child behaves, responds and focuses upon situations. I know my 6 yr old grand daughter would fall apart, have a meltdown if she went for so long with no food but a blueberry slurries and skittles.

I think it affects a child's ability to make decisions and rational choices if they are having blood sugar spikes on an empty stomach.

What did CM say that made you think it was confirmed by LE or Walgreens? And why both and not one or the other?
They wouldn't have a time stamped receipt until they picked up the script, most likely. I use Walgreens pharmacy and if I drop off a prescription I don't get any kind of receipt from them. They just take it and tell me to wait 20 minutes or come back another time.
But when I pick up, I have to sign for it and I will receive a receipt from the cashier, with date and time.

CW:
00:31
she wanted to go back over and see he
brothers and i said okay and i walked
00:53
her
00:55
all the way over to the porch and i
00:57
watched her walk into the kitchen where
00:58
the boys were watching tv
01:02
and i told the boys i said watch summer
01:05
i'll be back and within two minutes i
01:09
came back
01:10
and i asked the boys where their sister
01:13
was and
01:14
they said she went downstairs mom.

A couple of questions.

"watch summer
i'll be back and within two minutes i
came back".

Why was she going "back"?.

She also says, "within (before a period of time has elapsed) two minutes" . Not about two minutes, and not around two minutes. "Within" starts at 1 second and goes upto "Two minutes". Were as, "about and "around could go beyond. So how long was it, 10/20/30 seconds etc..? Because "within two minutes, Summer was "gone". This made seem a trivial point, but this time frame of all others is the most important imo?
04:37
the most important thing is to bring
04:39
summer home
04:40
safe i'm sorry that you feel this way
04:46
about us but we love our children with
04:49
everything we have
04:53
we've never went without thanks
04:57
to summer's daddy and my husband he's
04:59
always provided for us
05:01
and has worked as much as he could
05:04
and can and still is
05:08
and i'm sorry that you guys feel that
05:11
way
05:12
but that's my baby and
05:16
nobody would ever treat her like that as
05:18
long as
05:20
i was around ever"

"nobody would ever treat her like that as
long as
i was around ever"

Was there a question that elicited what she says?
If not, what does she mean by "treat her like that"? Like what?
Was she "treated like that (whatever "that" is) when she (CW) wasn't "around ever". Why this statement?

All my opinion.

I think it is important to know if Summer had any food that day. She was woken up earlier than her usual (per CW), out running errands all day in a hot vehicle, and going swimming. That's a lot of activity for a tiny body and requires energy. All of that burned energy with no food to replace it could cause any small child to get weak, light headed, nauseous, etc.

Any of those conditions could contribute to an accident - falling down stairs, off of a swing, stumbling into the woods and getting lost. So, while at first what Summer ate that day may seem insignificant, it could also be very significant. We just don't know, but it is worth consideration.

All MOO/IME :)

JMO AMOO MOO

Well they had.money for Vapes and lets see Twisted Teas!
Then slushies

I dont see them.as.poor! They may live.poor but they have Things!
Phones
Cars
Kids have.toys
Video games
Etc!

Food.just wasn't important that day is.my guess!

All jmvoo

She was supposedly telling CM about her entire timeline. Told him about her visit to the Hippie House for CBD and her trip to the smoke shop for vapes and the Walgreens where she bought the twisted tea. But no mention of food.

I do think it is very important because 7:30 am to 3:30 pm is a very long time for a tiny child to go without eating some kind of real food. Sugar water and blue dye is not a good thing to have on an empty stomach for an entire day.

Why does it matter? Because it directly affects how a young child behaves, responds and focuses upon situations. I know my 6 yr old grand daughter would fall apart, have a meltdown if she went for so long with no food but a blueberry slurries and skittles.

I think it affects a child's ability to make decisions and rational choices if they are having blood sugar spikes on an empty stomach.
Ita.
What would also be odd and ominous would be for a child to fall soundly asleep in the car, and not be ultra-hyperactive.
In the general sense of how children act, of course.
Imo.

TIR 8/29/21 A Critical Timeframe

Some info from East Tn—coming out soon —[different case?]

Jennie update-she read all the supportive comments from survivors, positively overwhelmed by them —she is pressing charges

6 women, including Jeannie have made accusations against Don

The 40 Minutes:

I threw a curveball and put 40 minutes on banner and immediately others tried to guess—and they began adapting and filling gaps

The 40 minutes I want to 6:23 pm to 7:03 pm on June 15th

TOC =6:23

T of arrival=7:03

In that time= critical info concerning the behaviour of the inner circle

Took careful look of initial photos

3 theories:

Abduction

Accident/cover up

Walked away

Lawson says everyone is a POI still

All their phones were taken and put in a ‘dumper’ software program [IUfed]

It helps triangulate phones to see their movements

That type of evidence can be recovered with warrants

[my Q=what if they had no cell reception there?]

Around the 29th is when Candus changed her name to Bly Wells after Summer gone

1:33 they were getting prescription in Walgreens [or dropping off?]

3 hour gap== where they were away from home?

CM not convinced Don was home that day but maybe

Abduction is still possible but not probable in totality--defintely not stranger abduction--
Kidnapper had to be familiar w/that property

Candus looked at him with shock when he first said summer could be dead--she said I want to find my daughter

CM showing pix of summer, w/possible bruises, black eye, slap marks
Was it photoshopped? He cannot be sure-

Stairwell—did she fall? Possibility...

Waterhole: candus says no one in no one out at home for boys—Hunter called supposedly, then candus left mom at hospital and took summer to hunters—but she had to go get her to get script to drop off--

CM: Subtleties I noted:

Candus needed to go back to hospital and pick ups grandma, before she went to the lake—

Big space of time here—hippie house, sonic, grocery store, but all after left watering hole

What about from 8 am until script filled? that's a lot of time...

She talked about Summer swimming and then everything became slow motion—CM thinks she is telling truth there-she was emotional

Time gap from hospital to waterhole—8 am arrives hospital /hunters/then get back w/grandma, then scrip’, then water hole?

candus relationship with mom---was mom a clean up crew?
CB says “ I told my mom to get him out of here” [JOSE] —SO IS MOM the bus driver?

Candus: “ Just like a normal kid would play in the water” =summer [why did she say like a normal kid?]

CB said the water was only up to Summers ankles—[not true according to the video, imo]

8 am hospital

Boys locked in/so why would door be unlocked when Summer went downstairs when she got home?

Hunters call [what time?]H said about 10:30 they left
I asked her about summer’s swimsuit—she said no plans to swim but put it on her in am before we left---H said conflicting version---

1:33 Walgreens

Hunter said Don called to check up on her—candus said he called to check up on her too--but denied that Don said there was someone bothering the kids
estimations for timeline:
2:15-sonic?

Priceless-2:30 buys milk/groceries?

3 to 3:15—Returned to house around ?

Home, everyone goes into the house with groceries, inc grandma

Candus says summer helped divide the groceries

4:15? We were watching tv and 'just chilling with the boys'--, did laundry,

4:45-finished laundry?

Planting cacti—CB asks summer ‘she jumps up’

Red flag?—when CB says Summer was in the house during all that time

Maybe something happened during that time, accidentally—

I asked her what was summer doing in the house—she wanted to go back inside with her bros, and I walked her over and then Told boys to watch her

CM:Summer that day had more people watching over her than any day I saw her on videos

She calls out to her, no reply, there goes downstairs and not there—'she vanished'

She sends boys to look at creek for her, calls don at 6 something. Then calls 911

I can see why their phones are scrubbed from 3 to 6:30 rpm

I dont think they returned the phones, they had to buy new ones-[but if they tried to transfer info from iCloud, maybe 3pm on was scrubbed?]

DLR—they are on FB messenger with each other his whole drive home? seems odd to CM

H reports about phone call on property—when was that observation by don made?

Candus said it never happened—but don came home and immediately said she was abducted

@6:23 LE blocked off road—sent out endangered child alert locally, then Amber Alert

What was going on in that 40 minutes between candus and her mom? I think they were on their phones—

Witnesses said they were sitting on their trucks texting at the time

Were the boys down there alone while a dangerous abductor was supposedly around?

If it was true as Don says, that the abductor tried to take a boy was same one who came for Summer—why did they allow the boys out alone at the creek?

No one has been excluded. according to Sheriff

Was it a neighbour? I doubt it, as Don said, they seem to have alibis

Thank you for the timeline. I didn’t get to watch CM last night but learned a few things from your post. My question is, wasn’t Hunter dropped off at home around 2:30?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ioprgee