AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion, the reason the lack of mention of meals the day Summer disappeared is concerning is not because I worry about her overall nourishment, but because it makes me question what we’ve been told by the people with her that day. We’ve been told that CBW walked the 20 feet from a trailer to a house, we’ve been told what flavor of slushee each person orders from Sonic, we’ve been told what type of vape flavor CBW likes. We’ve even been told the amount of Twisted Tea purchased. There are, however, parts of the day that no one has brought up among all the details, and IMO, that stands out. We know which succulent was re-potted but not where Summer’s brothers were throughout the day. So, for me, the lack of details surrounding certain areas of the day is odd and I’m hopeful LE gets a complete picture of Summer’s day. If it would be helpful to know what they ate and where in order to fill in missing minutes of her day, then I hope that info was provided to LE. JMO.

Last edited:
One thing I forgot to mention that I was curious about is the change of plans from the waterpark being due to a parole officer. Why would that be? H and the alcohol and vapes? Is that why they didn't go to a more public place?

I don’t think it’s disinterest. I have no idea how to go about finding that vehicle. Do you have any suggestions?
I have but I have zero knowledge and even less technical ability in vehicle ientification.
I started a few threads ago searching for the make and model number for sale starting a immediately after her disappearance and again after TBI announced it was in their sights and appealed for driver to come forward as a witness. That was on the 26 June as far as I remember. She disappeared on June 15. Driver would assume he was safe and undetected until 26th, that is 11 days.. Long time.

The problems I encountered cos ignorant were various codings and terms I did not understand pertaining to vehicles.

I also undertook searches pertaining to it's year and what distinguished one year from another and though I saw pics I could not tell the difference, cos uneducated.

I then tried to figure out how many of this make and model are in each state, TN and all it's surrounding states and how many are in USA and I lost myself... possibly forever..

Anyway, I'm a bit rabid about the subject because it's all they gave us.
ONE SINGLE CRUMB.

I also did a million theories regarding how it could have been disappeared without anybody noticing very much or that it had ever even existed..

I disregarded entirely the white ladders bit , sending it was mere camouflage.. somebody disguising themselves as painters or whatever.

I know too it could merely have been a fellow who stopped to eat his lunch under some trees..

That's where I got stuck and I cannot possibly extract myself from this stuck place without knowledgeable intervention, perhaps Divine.

In my opinion, the reason the lack of mention of meals the day Summer disappeared is concerning is not because I worry about her overall nourishment, but because it makes me question what we’ve been told by the people with her that day. We’ve been told that CBW walked the 20 feet from a trailer to a house, we’ve been told what flavor of slushee each person orders from Sonic, we’ve been told what type of vape flavor CBW likes. We’ve even been told the amount of Twisted Tea purchased. There, are, however, parts of the day that no one has brought up among all the details, and IMO, that stands out. We know which succulent was re-potted but not where Summer’s brothers were throughout the day. So, for me, the lack of details surrounding certain areas of the day is odd and I’m hopeful LE gets a complete picture of Summer’s day. If it would be helpful to know what they ate and where in order to fill in missing minutes of her day, then I hope that info was provided to LE. JMO.

Yep, all of this. When there’s gaps and difficulties with time and you’re trying to provide an accurate and detailed picture of your day, food and meal times present useful milestones. On top of that, add a set of details that feel like unnecessary embellishment designed to demonstrate diligent parenting and I’m even more surprised food doesn’t feature.

Plus, if there was an account of making food for the kids when they got back (for example) it would be another way to be more certain that the boys had an opportunity to actively see and engage with Summer. That sort of thing. Right now I have notions of them perhaps staring at their video games and perhaps not really noticing much else going on around them.

Possibly a reception issue or potentially because she wanted to keep the line open with DW while she made the call to LE?
A landline doesn't have reception issues so she could have used it to make the 911 call.
DW wasn't home yet, so I can't think of any reason why she would stay on the line with him the entire time. My other concern is that CH was still at the home and needed some way to contact CW in case they found SW. It's a circle of nonsensicals. JMO

Who did the red truck sighting/description come from? Was it DW?

I don’t think it has ever been made clear who reported the sighting of the vehicle or when specifically it was seen but it would be interesting to know. They’ll have done their homework on movement of vehicles in that area by road cams and neighbour cams, I guess.

One thing I forgot to mention that I was curious about is the change of plans from the waterpark being due to a parole officer. Why would that be? H and the alcohol and vapes? Is that why they didn't go to a more public place?

Who mentioned these plans? Was it CW during TIR interviews?

In my opinion, the reason the lack of mention of meals the day Summer disappeared is concerning is not because I worry about her overall nourishment, but because it makes me question what we’ve been told by the people with her that day. We’ve been told that CBW walked the 20 feet from a trailer to a house, we’ve been told what flavor of slushee each person orders from Sonic, we’ve been told what type of vape flavor CBW likes. We’ve even been told the amount of Twisted Tea purchased. There are, however, parts of the day that no one has brought up among all the details, and IMO, that stands out. We know which succulent was re-potted but not where Summer’s brothers were throughout the day. So, for me, the lack of details surrounding certain areas of the day is odd and I’m hopeful LE gets a complete picture of Summer’s day. If it would be helpful to know what they ate and where in order to fill in missing minutes of her day, then I hope that info was provided to LE. JMO.
I'm confident that LE has a very good timeline of every important event the family undertook the day Summer disappeared. <modnsip>. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think it has ever been made clear who reported the sighting of the vehicle or when specifically it was seen but it would be interesting to know. They’ll have done their homework on movement of vehicles in that area by road cams and neighbour cams, I guess.

Thank you. I'm just wondering if it was a legit sighting or someone just trying to throw PD off the trail.

It's a circle of nonsensicals. JMO
Snipped by me.

I’m have a hard time understanding anyone finding the timeline of Summer’s day acceptable at this point, IMO. I understand we, the public, are owed nothing. But the fact remains that Summer has not been found. She is still a little girl who is missing. So IMO, it would make sense that everyone would want to do everything possible to find her at this point. It seems like telling everyone in the area her every step through the day would benefit Summer. Who knows what might trigger a memory in someone. Maybe someone saw her in a parking lot or walking next to the swimming hole, or even noticed her by accident at a stop sign. If her movements were pinpointed, it would allow everyone in the area to think about their own days and possibly generate any type of tip leading to finding Summer. While I respect every individual’s right to privacy, I also don’t understand in this specific situation. IMO, if involving people in the events of the day could lead to finding Summer from an abductor or wherever she may be currently, that should be the primary focus. JMO.

Last edited:
I'm confident that LE has a very good timeline of every important event the family undertook the day Summer disappeared. <modsnip>. JMO
That’s awesome. Since I haven’t seen evidence of LE’s timeline, I can’t comment on that but I’m hopeful they have everything they need or are on the way to getting that. IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had an unsuccessful search online to check whether warrants for data can be expedited in cases of Amber alerts.
I have a feeling they are but I'm unable to find the information. Does anybody happen to know or suggest a search wording?
I think those laws only apply to cell phone pings. It was the case of Kelsey Smith in Overland Park KS more than a decade ago. Her mother believed if Verizon Wireless had responded more quickly, her daughter may have been saved. Kelsey's law has been enacted in 27 states, including TN. The problem is that SW wasn't carrying a cell phone.

States that have adopted Kelsey’s Law: Kansas, new Jersey, Nebraska, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Tennessee, Hawaii, Missouri, Utah, West Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Rhode Island, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Iowa, Washington, Louisiana, Delaware, Indiana, Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
“Kelsey’s Law” receives unanimous support in IL Senate - John Curran

I certainly hope it’s more detailed and logical than the accounts provided by CW and DW in interviews.
I'm sure that LE did a very through and professional job in interviewing everyone involved in this case. Plus they have access to a lot more data than we do. Cell phones and store videos for instance. JMO.

I think those laws only apply to cell phone pings. It was the case of Kelsey Smith in Overland Park KS more than a decade ago. Her mother believed if Verizon Wireless had responded more quickly, her daughter may have been saved. Kelsey's law has been enacted in 27 states, including TN. The problem is that SW wasn't carrying a cell phone.

States that have adopted Kelsey’s Law: Kansas, new Jersey, Nebraska, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Tennessee, Hawaii, Missouri, Utah, West Virginia, Colorado, Nevada, Rhode Island, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Arkansas, Iowa, Washington, Louisiana, Delaware, Indiana, Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, South Dakota, and Wyoming.
“Kelsey’s Law” receives unanimous support in IL Senate - John Curran
Gotcha, thanks.
BUT, a missing child, very few hours to find her, folks closest to her being prime suspects at the outset and all? Is there not something that can expedite permits and warrants? i know there's something in Google fine print because I saw it before, warrants are issued to platform owners..

Snipped by me.

I’m have a hard time understanding anyone finding the timeline of Summer’s day acceptable at this point, IMO. I understand we, the public, are owed nothing. But the fact remains that Summer has not been found. She is still a little girl who is missing. So IMO, it would make sense that everyone would want to do everything possible to find her at this point. It seems like telling everyone in the area her every step through the day would benefit Summer. Who knows what might trigger a memory in someone. Maybe someone saw her in a parking lot or walking next to the swimming hole, or even noticed her by accident at a stop sign. If her movements were pinpointed, it would allow everyone in the area to think about their own days and possibly generate any type of tip leading to finding Summer. While I respect every individual’s right to privacy, I also don’t understand in this specific situation. IMO, if involving people in the events of the day could lead to finding Summer from an abductor or wherever she may be currently, that should be the primary focus. JMO.
I think the local media to that area did a good job of covering the story at the time plus they put out an Amber Alert. But more than two months later, I think it unlikely someone is going to "remember" seeing a child at a stop sign.

LE isn't telling us what they know and that's okay with me. I think they are still very focused on finding the little girl, Summer Wells. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member