AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotcha, thanks.
BUT, a missing child, very few hours to find her, folks closest to her being prime suspects at the outset and all? Is there not something that can expedite permits and warrants? i know there's something in Google fine print because I saw it before, warrants are issued to platform owners..
I don't believe the problem is with expediting warrants. I think the problem is that LE can't force platform owners to respond quickly. JMO

For sure, but if the answer to every topic of discussion is “I’m sure LE will know” we’d have nothing to discuss here. A few of us have gone to great lengths to explain the reasons for being interested in the subject of food and <modsnip> It’s a completely valid line of discussion. Admin provided guidelines and that’s what I’ll follow.
There's plenty to discuss as far as I'm concerned. I'm not sure how stating LE knows more than the public would change that in any way. JMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
In my opinion, the reason the lack of mention of meals the day Summer disappeared is concerning is not because I worry about her overall nourishment, but because it makes me question what we’ve been told by the people with her that day. We’ve been told that CBW walked the 20 feet from a trailer to a house, we’ve been told what flavor of slushee each person orders from Sonic, we’ve been told what type of vape flavor CBW likes. We’ve even been told the amount of Twisted Tea purchased. There are, however, parts of the day that no one has brought up among all the details, and IMO, that stands out. We know which succulent was re-potted but not where Summer’s brothers were throughout the day. So, for me, the lack of details surrounding certain areas of the day is odd and I’m hopeful LE gets a complete picture of Summer’s day. If it would be helpful to know what they ate and where in order to fill in missing minutes of her day, then I hope that info was provided to LE. JMO.
Exactly. The parts that are fishy IMO are the parts that CB quotes verbatim.
About her walking Summer to the house etc.
The transplanting of the cactii.

Is it called 'transplanting' where they live?
To me (Dutch) it's such a strange word. It's like a combination of transporting and planting. And the fact that it involves big plastic containers doesn't help either.
And just like 'her downfall' and 'I feel smothered', it doesn't sit well with me.

It's like the verbatim parts are crucial and are learned by heart. <modsnip>
Things like food etc. are vague.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been asking myself a question and now I will answer it. (Its only weird if you ask and answer aloud.)

If SW was abducted, how would that have happened?

Like many here, I think a planned stranger abduction seems unlikely. However, it seems like an acquaintance abduction is more likely. How would that happen? Let's say the acquaintance was on the property for another reason. For instance, perhaps this person came to the property to visit the family or to provide some prearranged service. He parks on the street because there is a chain blocking the driveway or maybe he even walks over. When he arrives at the top of the hill it appears deserted. CBW and CH are in the camper. DW is at work. The boys are playing video games. Dogs are wandering around but the person is known to them so they do not alert in any meaningful way. Suddenly, SW comes out the back door on her way to her swing, as she is wont to do. Maybe she even approaches the person who is known to her, too. In such a scenario, that person may be able to grab her up and be gone without being noticed.

Of course, this person was a "bad" person already but wasn't necessarily known to the family as such, or maybe just wasn't considered a threat. He may have had a pre-existing idea or fantasy and capitalized on it.

This is all speculation and, to be clear, I am not saying its even likely. I'm only saying this scenario, IMO, is far more likely than a stranger abduction.

Feedback welcome. Thanks for letting me "talk."

Thanks. So this link talks about LE needing a warrant.

Maybe LE never got a warrant because of this requirement. JMO
I think a missing child/Amber Alert is ample probable cause to search suspects' phones so they can be ruled out. JMO

I have been asking myself a question and now I will answer it. (Its only weird if you ask and answer aloud.)

If SW was abducted, how would that have happened?

Like many here, I think a planned stranger abduction seems unlikely. However, it seems like an acquaintance abduction is more likely. How would that happen? Let's say the acquaintance was on the property for another reason. For instance, perhaps this person came to the property to visit the family or to provide some prearranged service. He parks on the street because there is a chain blocking the driveway or maybe he even walks over. When he arrives at the top of the hill it appears deserted. CBW and CH are in the camper. DW is at work. The boys are playing video games. Dogs are wandering around but the person is known to them so they do not alert in any meaningful way. Suddenly, SW comes out the back door on her way to her swing, as she is wont to do. Maybe she even approaches the person who is known to her, too. In such a scenario, that person may be able to grab her up and be gone without being noticed.

Of course, this person was a "bad" person already but wasn't necessarily known to the family as such, or maybe just wasn't considered a threat. He may have had a pre-existing idea or fantasy and capitalized on it.

This is all speculation and, to be clear, I am not saying its even likely. I'm only saying this scenario, IMO, is far more likely than a stranger abduction.

Feedback welcome. Thanks for letting me "talk."

BBM. DW's truck was at the home. CH's truck was parked there. CW claimed the doors were locked and nobody could go in or out. If this was true, how did Summer open the back door?

Plus, I think the chances of being seen would be very high. JMO

To my knowledge there is another part of the timeline that is missing, it may or may not have anything to do with SW missing. I could have missed this but I have read every thread and watched all the approved videos, some more than once or twice.

I know CW took CH to the hospital at 8AM. She is on social media a lot and H sees that she is in town and contacts her around 10:00 or 10:30.
She can't wait inside the hospital with SW because of covid restrictions.

So what else did CW and SW do between 8AM and 10AM?

Maybe CW took SW somewhere to eat? Maybe they went to a store and walked around? How did CW keep SW busy?
Did SW maybe go back to sleep and CW just stayed on social media? Does anyone know?

I am not asking for anything like that for Summer--no thoughts that she be fed organic or vegan menu. I am not even talking about her dietary habits in general. I am specifically wondering about the day she went missing.

I babysit my 6 year old grand daughter. I know that if I have to take her to do boring errands like the pharmacy and the doctor's office with grandma, I need to make sure she has some food in her stomach throughout the day. Because if she gets tired and hungry, then her mood and emotional reactions go downhill fast.

So it really makes me wonder about Summer's moods and reactions that day. Why am I concerned?
I am concerned because there are theories that perhaps Summer was in an accident of some kind. Or maybe an altercation of some kind, after someone got angry with her?

And it is a red flag for me, to think of a child not eating anything substantial all day, having a slurpie only, and being tired and cranky from all those errands. I think it could be a perfect storm.

@katydid23
I have a question, if you care to opine further. This never would occur to me so no judgment or criticism.

It sounds like your granddaughter always gets a substantial lunch, so I'm thinking she may react differently to missing a lunch/meal than someone who didn't have the same experience. Hypothetically, if you knew that SW frequently skipped lunch, would that change your thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokkuyifyi