AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she did she wouldn’t say. A reputable SAR person doesn’t release evidence they gain with their dogs. They protect the investigation.

This. As a member of a SAR team, I'm not allowed to discuss details of missions with ANYONE outside the group or LE. It's a real quick way to find yourself injected into an investigation in a not-good way, and to ruin your relationships with LE.

I have followed Joe Clyde Daniels from day one. I was just on a fresh quilt verdict high and break from screen time for a few relaxing days. I pick up my phone a handful of days later, open Facebook, and Lil Miss Summer Moon's face was first on my timeline, on Nic Beres's page....I said NO not again right here in my home state!!! I will not follow, I will not follow!!
Well, here I am lol. I can't help it. It's horrible thinking what could have happen to this child in the past week.

THE REWARD GROWS TO $50,000.

Excerpts:
A man in Bon Aqua, Tennessee has now pledged $25,000 for information that leads to Summer Wells.
This comes one day after The Times News reported
a Kingsport man offered up $25,000 for the person who provides a tip or information that leads to the discovery and/or recovery of the five-year-old.

As of this morning, still no hard leads even as the TBI reports having received more than 250 tips to the 1-800-TBI-FIND hotline.

Not sure if I copied link correctly, but WJHL news interviews dad, and he says mom just passed a lie detector, and they are hurrying to the command center because they just received a tip!!! Please let this be a good one!
JMO.
https://youtu.be/KBGir9nWFQo
darn it, I get the video but no audio. Hoping this tip is credible and leads to Summer

Is it possible Summer saw an animal and followed it into the woods? We live in an extremely rural area, surrounded by forestry and an abundance of wildlife. We were down at the lake just last week and there was a baby deer standing nearby. My little ones quietly and cautiously followed him to try and get as close as they could. The baby retreated into the woods and my kids followed behind. One minute I could see them and the next, not at all. I had to call them back. I think they would have followed the baby even further had I not been watching o_O MOO

I’ve wondered about this too. That’s something that would definitely tempt most kids to go into the woods to follow them. A baby animal, or even a stray puppy or kitten, ect. I know I would want to if I thought the animal needed help and I probably wouldn’t be thinking about where I was going. Her dad actually mentioned wild dogs.

darn it, I get the video but no audio. Hoping this tip is credible and leads to Summer

I hope so, too. I’m kind of thinking it’s a “someone saw a kid at a Walmart that they thought was Summer. From this clip, do you think it’s her?” kind of tip and the answer is “no”. I guess I’m feeling pessimistic today. :(

I hope so, too. I’m kind of thinking it’s a “someone saw a kid at a Walmart that they thought was Summer. From this clip, do you think it’s her?” kind of tip and the answer is “no”. I guess I’m feeling pessimistic today. :(

I don't think that'd qualify as a "hurry to the command center" level tip.

People keep mentioning the rough terrain. How likely is it that a 5-year-old child would traverse this type of terrain on her own? I know they are a rural family, but if the terrain is so difficult, I can't see how she would have wandered too far on her own.
If she was really barefoot and wandering around amid all that vegetation her little feet would be hurting and she would have started crying, maybe screaming. If family was searching right away they would have heard her crying. Jmo

I don't think this video has been posted yet. If it has... just scroll on. The video plays better on Youtube so I brought it from there to here.

Summer's father allowed news people to come to his home today but did not want to talk on camera. It looks, to me, like he was cleaning up the yard a bit. I imagine he feels terribly exposed and shamed by hearing and reading all the talk about his family, his history, the history of his older son, the missing sister-in-law, his arrest for DV.... he'd have to shovel through all that to just see those who wish Summer and her family well and send a wish for a god-sent miracle for her coming back home again; alive and safe. Maybe he's finally stopped talking for good; seeing as how most of what he said has been turned against the family and has taken the attention from Summer.

But, that last reporter who spoke with him set the tone and the subject matter, imo. What was discussed was not chosen by D Wells but, rather solicited from him with a condition or a promise that it was the best action to take:
"Your past is going to be out there now so you might as well get your side of the stories out there first." (Paraphrased but it's a form of a mild threat... and the tactic was repeated 3 or 4 times. What a dishonorable way to get an anguished parent to speak... not about their missing daughter! But about their own past!

And, what has been accomplished? Entertainment for many, increased $ clicking on news sites, and the focus shifted off of Summer. I don't think this father had anything to do with whatever happened to Summer. I think he's in a state of stunned and confused denial and he thought he would find understanding and support by talking to people who cared about Summer and his family.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members