AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything is possible but at this point I don’t personally think that could’ve happened and her not been found yet. Her parents were very adamant she would not wander off (but then later said she would in fact run off and they had to teach her not to, so?) but the searchers and dogs have been through the woods so I would think if she had gotten lost she’d be found by now. But again, anything is possible and crazier things have happened.

i thought the same thing but this case is so crazy I’m not sure what to believe! You know kids at that age don’t understand so maybe she was looking for her mommy and got lost!

Anything is possible but at this point I don’t personally think that could’ve happened and her not been found yet. Her parents were very adamant she would not wander off (but then later said she would in fact run off and they had to teach her not to, so?) but the searchers and dogs have been through the woods so I would think if she had gotten lost she’d be found by now. But again, anything is possible and crazier things have happened.

i thought the same thing but this case is so crazy I’m not sure what to believe! You know kids at that age don’t understand so maybe she was looking for her mommy and got lost!

Because SW went missing the same day she went to Sonic, there is at least some possibility that the car hop remembered her. Of course, Sonic is quite busy so it's possible the car hop didn't remember any of them (even though they were there).

CB does have a Sonic cup beside her, it can be seen in the video CH took of SW on the milk.

But, so much of the day we're very unsure about...

Why would a 39 year old call a 14 year old? I cannot fathom that.

Only thing I can think of is he’s friends with her kids??

All the pics I have seen including H it tells a story of H and CW are the friends.

He seems to know it isn't really appropriate because he says in his interview with CM you know I was friends with Summer. Thats who I wanted to hang out with. Her brothers were mean to her and I used to be like a real big brother to her.
Which I think is nice he is obviously moralistically aware of love and warmth and right and wrong and .....butt covering.(like smoking,drinking, she called me I didnt call her.... shennanigans etc)

But the pics of H and CW hugging while smoking posing for pics shows their bond.

They are good mates.
Have no idea if its inappropriate or platonic because CW appears mentally immature and H is growing up way too fast.

Have a strong suspicion that H being wth CW that day was a VERY big deal to DW.

What transpired because of it IDK but it just feels really important.

moo

Right.

That's what I thought as well.

H stated "she was talking about LOL" dolls...

but no direct quotes from her at all from my research.

not sure what to make of this, but find it odd that there wasn't something said by people that were there that day like: Summer said: "I want to go into the store!" or "I'm hot" or "I'm cold".

CB takes Summer to the swimming hole (for 20 minutes) to run off some energy while waiting on a prescription...
Then, an hour visit (hour according to H) to PriceLess and H and Summer are to stay in the car? why? Why not let this energetic girl run off more energy? Did H and Summer sit in the truck with no a/c for an hour?

Could they have accidentally been locked in the truck at PriceLess? CB mentioned that the truck had child locks on it. Need more info on how the child locks work in that vehicle. Were the windows up or down on the truck at PriceLess? Could H and Summer have been accidentally locked in the truck with windows up and child locks on? Summer could not take off her own seatbelt.

Could Summer have been trapped in the truck alone with seatbelt on and child locks activated with no way for her to get air or even move out of her seatbelt for that matter?

lots of questions...
I think H would have spilled that tea by now

Because SW went missing the same day she went to Sonic, there is at least some possibility that the car hop remembered her. Of course, Sonic is quite busy so it's possible the car hop didn't remember any of them (even though they were there).

CB does have a Sonic cup beside her, it can be seen in the video CH took of SW on the milk.

But, so much of the day we're very unsure about...
Has there been any mention of security cameras? Of all the places they stopped, did SW stay in the car for all of them? I’d be interested to know if there is any footage and who is on what and where

Does anybody have an account as to Summer's verbal communications the day she went missing?

Anybody know specifically what she said to whom and when?

What were her first known words of that day and the last known words of that day? (and any in between for that matter)

Interesting. To my memory here is an account, not certain if factual.

* At swimming hole SW came up from the water laughing. (H)

* SW stated she was going downstairs to play to family member. (CW)

* SW stated she wanted to go inside. (CW)

My take away from the approved videos.

H says several things about SW that i just don't think he would bother to make up such as the shorts and top she was wearing when she arrived at his house. He said he went over and hugged her. I don't think he would make up the shorts set because... Why?

Both H and DW seem very aware of each other. I can totally buy DW calls CB every two hours because that's how he rolls. But, it doesn't make sense for H to really pay so much attention to DW's phone call. I mean maybe H is just nosy... But, then he boldly goes through CB's phone the next time he sees her.

I don't think H would make up going through CB's phone. It is possible he is incorrect about what he says he found (he could have misunderstood something, idk). But, by saying he looked at her phone... That tells both CB and DW something...

Also, i don't think H would say CB went and got an AT&T phone unless that is what she did. Since CH's AT&T phone apparently works better at the Wells place, that even makes sense.

Cameras: Walgreens drive thru would have a camera. Idk if it would show SW. Sonic has cameras (every Sonic i have been to, some are discreet about it while some have signs up that say they have cameras). The hospital parking lot would have cameras. There might be some traffic cameras somewhere in Kingsport. Or just cameras on businesses that show cars on the road. Price Less would probably have cameras. The two places they got vapes might have cameras, idk. LE should have all of this. But, it is possible it doesn't show anything particularly remarkable. Because SW is so small, it is possible she wouldn't be seen.

I'm wondering if that is just another cover story. Because even that is hazy,and has changed from A telling it, to H, and then CW. Why? Why is no factual timeline,and no accounting for the three vapes??? Telling time,and the 1,2,3's can't be that monumentally difficult. MOO
In H's interview he states that when he got out of the truck he went up to CW's window. He said something about "she still owed me my two vapes".

Just throwing this out there but do you think summer could’ve walked through the woods and got lost?
It's definitely a possibility.

I don't have much confidence in the search's that were done. She may still be out there in the woods waiting to be found. JMO.

Last edited:
H says several things about SW that i just don't think he would bother to make up such as the shorts and top she was wearing when she arrived at his house. He said he went over and hugged her. I don't think he would make up the shorts set because... Why?

Both H and DW seem very aware of each other. I can totally buy DW calls CB every two hours because that's how he rolls. But, it doesn't make sense for H to really pay so much attention to DW's phone call. I mean maybe H is just nosy... But, then he boldly goes through CB's phone the next time he sees her.

I don't think H would make up going through CB's phone. It is possible he is incorrect about what he says he found (he could have misunderstood something, idk). But, by saying he looked at her phone... That tells both CB and DW something...

Also, i don't think H would say CB went and got an AT&T phone unless that is what she did. Since CH's AT&T phone apparently works better at the Wells place, that even makes sense.

Cameras: Walgreens drive thru would have a camera. Idk if it would show SW. Sonic has cameras (every Sonic i have been to, some are discreet about it while some have signs up that say they have cameras). The hospital parking lot would have cameras. There might be some traffic cameras somewhere in Kingsport. Or just cameras on businesses that show cars on the road. Price Less would probably have cameras. The two places they got vapes might have cameras, idk. LE should have all of this. But, it is possible it doesn't show anything particularly remarkable. Because SW is so small, it is possible she wouldn't be seen.

Walgreens RX drive-through would be the best chance IMO.

(snip)

Have a strong suspicion that H being wth CW that day was a VERY big deal to DW.

What transpired because of it IDK but it just feels really important.

moo

possible.

Prior October police report could demonstrate how big of a deal to DW.

possible CB picked up H that day and wasn't going to tell DW about getting him.
Which may be why CB told everybody to be quiet when DW called and H turned his phone off.

Interesting. To my memory here is an account, not certain if factual.

* At swimming hole SW came up from the water laughing. (H)

* SW stated she was going downstairs to play to family member. (CW)

* SW stated she wanted to go inside. (CW)

My take away from the approved videos.

She sat in the vehicle for ~3-5 hours (something like that, I don't have a good time estimate, but from time of leaving swimming hole until supposedly returning home) and no stories of her saying anything at all?

no "I need to go potty"
no "unbuckle my seatbelt"
no "I'm hungry"
no "I'm tired of sitting here for 3 hours"
no "can I play with your phone mom?"

Energetic Summer just sat there quietly for 3-5 hours in a long sleeved long pant jogging suit in ~75-80 degree weather with the zipper totally zipped up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferM2017