AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching the WS Live from last night and CM says at 57:45 that the basement door's window is a mirror. It's one-way glass. So you can see OUT but you cannot see INSIDE the basement from outside.

You tubers
They don’t talk to anyone else
Turn it off
See what happens without their attention!
IMO DW is a train wreck that people just cannot look away from. And he can't stop himself. It's tragic and has given us a very sad look into the reality of what those children have lived through.

It certainly would be interesting if a YT'er could interview someone, anyone, with information regarding the disappearance of this poor child.

IMO DW is a train wreck that people just cannot look away from. And he can't stop himself. It's tragic and has given us a very sad look into the reality of what those children have lived through.

It certainly would be interesting if a YT'er could interview someone, anyone, with information regarding the disappearance of this poor child.
I just hope those poor boys are now in a stable place.They deserve so much better than this.

Can Minecraft be played by three people at once? I have never played Minecraft.

I think, from what has been said, they have a PS4 hooked to the TV. They might have a separate satellite package as well. I don't think they each have an individual monitor (TV, laptop, pad, whatever else). Although it's hard to say because the TBI went through and took stuff.

I get one kid can spend a long time online. I understand this. However, are we talking about three children.

Most people are mentioning only one child. One child can control everything they're playing or watching so they'll get sucked in more easily. I think one example was two children, but a lot of games are easily playable for two.

And are the children in the examples playing these games (or looking at YT) on kitchen chairs in the equivalent Wells' house (a small place)? Are they left by themselves for several hours where, to the person who was gone, if they're playing Minecraft when person is gone and again when that person returns, the adult just assumes that is what the kid did all day? Which might be true, but the adult wouldn't really know. The kid can figure this out.

Have they been told to sit there all day playing the game? (Or do something to stay inside.) Because, according to CB, the boys were told to stay inside.

Kids sometimes want to do exactly the opposite of what parents say. Parents say go outside ride your bike, kid wishes to be inside playing PS4. Parents say stay inside playing PS4, kid wishes to be outside with bike. Even adults are this way.

So, this is not the same situation as one or two kids. And most people have a more comfortable gaming set up.

As i said, it only would take one to get bored.

I just hope those poor boys are now in a stable place.They deserve so much better than this.

I agree but I have a friend whose daughter fostered two boys around that age. They did everything to make their life happy, they took them places and bought them things.

But in the end the kids just wanted to go home even though the foster home was so wonderful to them.

I think it is the sense of family loyalty that these kids have. Maybe the parents aren’t the best but that was all they knew. If the boys were split up I think they would rather be together at home.

If they are returned home I hope the parents can follow the guidelines set out for them. JMOO

I'm watching the WS Live from last night and CM says at 57:45 that the basement door's window is a mirror. It's one-way glass. So you can see OUT but you cannot see INSIDE the basement from outside.

Could someone explain why this is significant? Seems like a safety feature to me in the same way a curtain would be.

Something else from WS with CM last night, CM received texts while on with Tricia from Mary. DW continues to call her, she blocks him then he changes his phone number again.

(504) CHRIS MCDONOUGH JOINS US - SUMMER WELL - HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND MORE - LIVE @ 10 PM ET - YouTube

Also CM stated that the boys and SW were playing hide-n seek the day she came up missing.

Raises the question-- did SUMMER know she was playing hide-n-seek? And did the boys ever SEE Summer?

Did someone TELL the boys that's what they were playing? Summer is hiding, go find her. You're it.

Walkie talkies and the creek -- did they know Summer was MISSING or did they think she was HIDING?

The adults sure didn't entertain the thought Summer might be hiding...

JMO

I think if they stop talking to DW they might start getting some real information!
Shut him off!
He wasn’t there
Talk to the ppl that were with her!
Jmo
Yes. Ask for an actual timeline,and about the Skittles flavored Vapes. In CW interview With CM she said "They taste just like Skittles". She said H asked for one,but she told him No. There were only three,but she does not know if H got one or not. How does one one not know?

I guess that the one way glass means no one could have looked in and seen SW in the basement.

But, imo, SW never disappeared from the basement. I have always believed she was outside. She might have spent a few minutes in the basement and then decided to go outside. Jmo

Yes. Ask for an actual timeline,and about the Skittles flavored Vapes. In CW interview With CM she said "They taste just like Skittles". She said H asked for one,but she told him No. There were only three,but she does not know if H got one or not. How does one one not know?
Someone on WS also confirmed that these vapes taste and smell like Skittles. If these vapes were CB's favorite (she said they were and i believe her, but people can change their minds about favorite flavors of things so maybe some months ago she had a different favorite) the kids in that house are frequently wanting Skittles.

ETA: if vapes were around when i was a teenager, and if i wanted to try them, i would pick a candy flavor. Actually, as an adult, the candy flavors sound kind of good. But, I don't vape.

Can Minecraft be played by three people at once? I have never played Minecraft.

I think, from what has been said, they have a PS4 hooked to the TV. They might have a separate satellite package as well. I don't think they each have an individual monitor (TV, laptop, pad, whatever else). Although it's hard to say because the TBI went through and took stuff.

I get one kid can spend a long time online. I understand this. However, are we talking about three children.

Most people are mentioning only one child. One child can control everything they're playing or watching so they'll get sucked in more easily. I think one example was two children, but a lot of games are easily playable for two.

And are the children in the examples playing these games (or looking at YT) on kitchen chairs in the equivalent Wells' house (a small place)? Are they left by themselves for several hours where, to the person who was gone, if they're playing Minecraft when person is gone and again when that person returns, the adult just assumes that is what the kid did all day? Which might be true, but the adult wouldn't really know. The kid can figure this out.

Have they been told to sit there all day playing the game? (Or do something to stay inside.) Because, according to CB, the boys were told to stay inside.

Kids sometimes want to do exactly the opposite of what parents say. Parents say go outside ride your bike, kid wishes to be inside playing PS4. Parents say stay inside playing PS4, kid wishes to be outside with bike. Even adults are this way.

So, this is not the same situation as one or two kids. And most people have a more comfortable gaming set up.

As i said, it only would take one to get bored.
Kids would rather be playing games than riding bikes It was always very hard to get my kids off games. They are grown now and still play but they would play 24/7 if allowed!

I just think his initial responses point to some knowledge. MOO

In my opinion, if DW were responsible for SW disappearance, and they all were in on knowing what happened, CH would spill the beans quickly on what DW did or what she thinks he may have done or could possibly do. (like DW's siblings are doing) If I recall correctly, didn't she inform LE that DW had a gun in his vehicle in the October incident?

Kids would rather be playing games than riding bikes It was always very hard to get my kids off games. They are grown now and still play but they would play 24/7 if allowed!
Did they do console or computer? One system or individual?

I have spent all day playing games plenty of times. So, i do get it.

I just haven't played Minecraft before.

ETA: but remember, we don't know if they were actually playing games. We don't know what they were doing or how interesting it might be.

Raises the question-- did SUMMER know she was playing hide-n-seek? And did the boys ever SEE Summer?

Did someone TELL the boys that's what they were playing? Summer is hiding, go find her. You're it.

Walkie talkies and the creek -- did they know Summer was MISSING or did they think she was HIDING?

The adults sure didn't entertain the thought Summer might be hiding...

JMO

I would think all the children would know what they were playing. Per CM, the boys told LE they had been playing hide-n-seek that day. CM also mentioned that he didn't know what time they were playing.

(504) CHRIS MCDONOUGH JOINS US - SUMMER WELL - HUMAN TRAFFICKING AND MORE - LIVE @ 10 PM ET - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rndy