AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the smart enough though to think of that or to go about it?
I would imagine so because they would have seen other people do this on TV. For all we know, they have gotten calls from local news outlets.

Now, setting things up with LE... I don't know if they would necessarily think of how to do that on their own. But, they could call the sheriff's office and ask. They (HCSO) would know how.

ETA... Or the reporters would know.

Maybe some of these people left their business cards.

Was H not sitting where the skittles were? Is it not most likely that they came from his pocket?
Re pressers with LE? I think that's LE's call.
They may not have deemed it to be an appropriate action for many reasons... if this child was trafficked, all the pleading in the world would remain unheard by whatever criminal element or faction took or organised the taking of her.

In all the years I have been in SAR, I have never seen a situation where LE has not helped the family of a missing person get in contact with MSM and guide them through the process. 99.9% of the time there is one or more officers at the local and state level trained in public affairs, media coordination and family liaison that are on call 24/7 just for this purpose.

I didn't notice that. I get weird vibes from the Skittles scattered about,in spite of CH getting mad if the seat gets wet from swimsuit. Lack of an actual timeline,and the unaccounted for Skittle flavored vapes. MOO

guess what happens if those skittles get wet from swimsuits? Or get smashed by people sitting on them?

Makes you wonder if they were indeed old, and if they were new, why hide that they were just bought?

Was H not sitting where the skittles were? Is it not most likely that they came from his pocket?
Re pressers with LE? I think that's LE's call.
They may not have deemed it to be an appropriate action for many reasons... if this child was trafficked, all the pleading in the world would remain unheard by whatever criminal element or faction took or organised the taking of her.
When CM asked CB about them, she said they had been there "forever".

It has been said that CH bought some Skittles for SW. H has never mentioned having any Skittles. Why would they be in his pocket? I am not saying that is impossible.

ETA... There are several scenarios in which press conferences and pleading wouldn't help SW. I agree. Also, i think if LE really believed that a press conference with the family would be helpful, they would have suggested it.

For the record, I use cartridge vapes. And sometimes the vape sticks that are flavored and easily bought at the corner store.
They can be dangerous to children because of the liquid inside of them.
As we know nicotine especially in such a concentrated form is a toxic substance.
Completely different case, but tomorrow is two years since Dulce Alvarez went missing in Bridgeton NJ.
Hoping Summer's case gets solved soon.
Three months is a very long time.
Chi

It has been said that CH bought some Skittles for SW. H has never mentioned having any Skittles. Why would they be in his pocket? I am not saying that is impossible.
I don't know who bought the Skittles.
I do know it's highly unlikely they will lead us to Summer.
We got one clue and one request only from LE.
That was about a missing vehicle.
Just ONE missing vehicle.
That was all.

"Been there forever" without any being smooshed, ground in, or rainbow colored streaks smeared all over, or a Candy loving kid eating them all. MOO

For the record, I use cartridge vapes. And sometimes the vape sticks that are flavored and easily bought at the corner store.
They can be dangerous to children because of the liquid inside of them.
As we know nicotine especially in such a concentrated form is a toxic substance.
Completely different case, but tomorrow is two years since Dulce Alvarez went missing in Bridgeton NJ.
Hoping Summer's case gets solved soon.
Three months is a very long time.
Chi
Are these things sealed up or is the liquid accessible? I have never seen a vape up close.

Eta i mean accessible to a person who is not vaping... Just someone who picks one up.

In all the years I have been in SAR, I have never seen a situation where LE has not helped the family of a missing person get in contact with MSM and guide them through the process. 99.9% of the time there is one or more officers at the local and state level trained in public affairs, media coordination and family liaison that are on call 24/7 just for this purpose.

From what I remember in the beginning the Wells did not want to do MSM interviews, only YT.
Maybe they have refused so many nobody is asking anymore.

eta - The Wells also did not want missing flyers posted in the beginning.

I don't know who bought the Skittles.
I do know it's highly unlikely they will lead us to Summer.
We got one clue and one request only from LE.
That was about a missing vehicle.
Just ONE missing vehicle.
That was all.
Okay so how do we find it. I did find one, but it didn't have any ladder racks or any kind of modifications and looked as if it never had anything like that.

Eta... DW told church people who were posting flyers that the truck had been found. Then he claimed he saw it that day no wait another day.

Idk the deal with that, but it did stop people in the area from seeking it maybe

Last edited:
anyone have experience with kids leaving skittles on car seat in heat?
Do skittles melt in the heat?

Okay so how do we find it. I did find one, but it didn't have any ladder racks or any kind of modifications and looked as if it never had anything like that.

Eta... DW told church people who were posting flyers that the truck had been found. Then he claimed he saw it that day no wait another day.

Idk the deal with that, but it did stop people in the area from seeking it maybe
LE released the information several times, nothing to do with the vehicle that had been found.
An entirely different vehicle.
Ladder racks etc were possibly part of the disguise, not necessarily how it looks usually.
If the vehicle had anything to do with Sumer's disappearance and I suspect it has because they mentioned it very often, starting June 26th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member