AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking everything we know into consideration the only thing that makes any sense to me is a staged abduction, but the longer this goes on I fear Summer will become another Myra Lewis, DeOrr Kunz, Lisa Irwin, Madeleine McCann, William Tyrrell... and we may never know. :(:(

Maybe I am holding on to too much hope, but I feel it will be solved.

Last edited:
Maybe I am holding onto too much hope, but I feel it will be solved.
No Tiff, never stop holding out hope, I still do just this past week it has faded mainly because of frustration. We're 3 months in and I expected we'd hear more from LE by now. I watched Tricia with CM and even Tricia herself said she had never in all these years seen anything like this, how this is playing out on YouTube, and Tricia has seen a lot!

I am just so so sad for Summer Moon. She deserves better.

Did CM say where he got the information from the boys? Because I certainly doubt that children's services is talking openly about underage kids who are related to a missing child investigation.
The information came from an official who was there that day.

60:45 ish in the transcript, about at the one hour mark in the actual video

There is another new post on the Well's website this morning.
This one is about the red truck and how it could have been changed.

Tacoma Truck Painted? (findsummerwells.com)

a734f8_8f94ff9e4a494f909ac09070b3a8cd46~mv2.jpg

Now another new post concerning podcasts -

"It hurts beyond words to see Summer used for entertainment."

Cash Cow Is An Understatement (findsummerwells.com)

Sounds like somebody doesn't agree with our fundamentals of freedom of speech.

I wonder who?

I don't think they need to worry about a tainted jury pool, not many people have heard about this case in the general public in my opinion.

Last edited:
Now another new post concerning podcasts -

"It hurts beyond words to see Summer used for entertainment."

Cash Cow Is An Understatement (findsummerwells.com)
If DW remained silent then I feel everyone would move on to something else. DW is feeding these people. Every time he speaks it gives people more to talk about. Enough is enough now.

These creators need to take a step back now. It's not like we're learning anything new at this point anyway.

I've stopped watching because it's all about the drama, rumours and gossip. It's distasteful and becoming sickening to watch.
MOO

If DW remained silent then I feel everyone would move on to something else. DW is feeding these people. Every time he speaks it gives people more to talk about. Enough is enough now.

These creators need to take a step back now. It's not like we're learning anything new at this point anyway.

I've stopped watching because it's all about the drama, rumours and gossip. It's distasteful and becoming sickening to watch.
MOO
I’m where you are. I was interested because I thought we might learn something about Summer. At this point, I’m no longer watching. I learn nothing from watching DW half naked in the bathroom and CBW looking like she needs help. It has nothing to do with Summer, it is not helpful to finding Summer and I definitely do not think the parents care about finding their daughter or helping their children at this point based on what we’ve observed. MSM reached out on the 3 month mark and they couldn’t be bothered to say a word about Summer. (Three months and around 1,200 tips later, TBI says there is no update on Summer Wells | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather)
It seems like the local news is willing to assist and got nothing.
JMO.

Sounds like somebody doesn't agree with our fundamentals of freedom of speech.

I wonder who?

I don't think they need to worry about a tainted jury pool, not many people have heard about this case in the general public in my opinion.
YouTube explodes when DW shows up and talks. I don’t think it’s a leap to say that if he simply didn’t call in to the YouTube shows, much of the content would dry up. TBI certainly isn’t leaking information. That post on SUMMER’S website is laughable, IMO.

MOO

I agree, it's DW causing most of the talk.
I only watch WS, Duty Ron and TIR with CM. I trust these, the rest of them are a mess!

The linked episode is approved from 24:00 - 1:20:00. This is the time which DW is on the phone, and is the only content of the episode that may be discussed on thread:

Trigger warning for language and content

ETA: It is acknowledged that these videos are not for everyone. The approval is ONLY based on the fact that DW is speaking. As a parent of a missing child, when they speak publicly we allow it for thread discussion. It is ultimately up to individual members to choose what content they view.

A few points in this episode I offer to point out:
-DW confirms they both made 911 calls
-DW states Summer was not sick that day. She was healthy and fine as can be seen in the swimming video.
-DW was asked if he left the state after Summer's disappearance and DW states it is not really relevant.

Last edited:
So what if The W's refuse to talk to to the local news channel!!

Where are the national media? ABC, NBC, CBS, cable news stations? Seems to me the fact that The W's don't want respectable media attention is The Story Behind The Story.

While T..D.....M....'s accuracy in reporting is often questionable, it seems to me Summer's disappearance and the background story would be right in its bailiwick.

Several years ago, there was a case where WebSleuthers believed a disappearance wasn't getting the media attention it deserved and we flooded a newsroom with tweets, emails and phone calls until it got better coverage. (don't ask me what case it was, my old-lady brain has forgotten, but I do recall sending tweets and emails regularly and the squeaky wheel got some grease. )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member