AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

hollye

Reaction score
The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

I know that they only issue Amber Alerts for abduction cases, but adding another push alert for a missing child like they do the silver alerts for seniors seems like it would be helpful for people to keep an eye out. I live in Sullivan County and have a business in Hawkins County and I knew nothing about this until this morning.
I just saw they had to call off the search last night. The weather was nice last night, but the area they are searching is really rough terrain. :(

I also wonder if Summer’s hair is buzzed as it is in some pictures, which may make people assume that she is a boy, even with a pink shirt. Or if her hair is cut in a bob, as in some of the other photos.

This just came through on my phone...the alert. I was probably asleep last night. I also live in Sullivan county just adjacent to Summer Wells' quaint little town. the FB has a 2nd page with a structure on it. Is that her home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
schaleh