TN TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells Missing from Rogersville, June 2021 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Broken record repetitive theory alert!
It's my amateur opinion and speculation that the remains of this child will be found very close to the house, having slipped between rocks, down a crevice, and resting on a secondary surface. She will only be found if drop cams are used between rocks, etc.

She's there - she's been missed. Very close to the house.

Amateur opinion and speculation only!

It's my amateur opinion and speculation that the remains of this child will be found very close to the house, having slipped between rocks, down a crevice, and resting on a secondary surface. She will only be found if drop cams are used between rocks, etc.

I’m with you. I wonder if spending the day with H. made her feel like a “big kid” and she felt brave enough to go exploring alone.

This case reminds me of the 1973 disappearance of Anna Waters. Two little 5-year-old blonde girls that disappeared in rural areas, from their own yards, in the daytime, no one saw anything, and their mothers had seen them just minutes before.
Also, in the Anna Waters case, it is known or believed that she went to check the mailbox at the end of their driveway. Could Summer have done the same thing? Could it have been that simple? Could Summer have seen the mail carrier and decided to collect the mail? She would probably have considered it a safe thing to do. Children that age often want to help their parents and/or do what their older siblings do.

Also, in the Anna Waters case, it is known or believed that she went to check the mailbox at the end of their driveway. Could Summer have done the same thing? Could it have been that simple? Could Summer have seen the mail carrier and decided to collect the mail? She would probably have considered it a safe thing to do. Children that age often want to help their parents and/or do what their older siblings do.
She would have had to go down the drive to the mailbox and if she did Gma or mum would have seen her walk that way.

Mum was fixing gma's brace at the trailer. Summer would've had to walk past it.

Also, that drive was very rough and Summer had no shoes on. Regardless of whether she was used to the rough terrain, that is a long driveway and too rocky to walk down barefoot.

<modsnip - quoted post was removed>

He is a grieving parent trying to keep his daughter in the news. Talking about how it affects him personalizes her. It tells people that she isn't just a statistic on a missing poster. She is loved and missed. As a grieving parent, I think he deserves compassion. Parents never get over losing a child. They shouldn't be judged on how they grieve.

Last edited by a moderator:

I’m with you. I wonder if spending the day with H. made her feel like a “big kid” and she felt brave enough to go exploring alone.

But they brought search dogs in very early, IIRC. And they brought them in to search the immediate area. Also brought in cadaver dogs. I'd think she could be found by cadavers if she was still in immediate area.

I also feel that she could be close to where she vanished from. It's the simplest scenario. I'm not as quick to trust that searches were done right, after the cases we've had where a search seemed very thorough and yet the missing person was... missed. I'm not sure how they might go about a new search, though. It is infinitely more challenging after all this time. Soil builds up several inches per year in some ecosystems. Depending on where the body is, it could be a foot underground by now, with things growing on top of that. Dogs are not infallible, and their accuracy varies a lot from what I have read.

I also feel that she could be close to where she vanished from. It's the simplest scenario. I'm not as quick to trust that searches were done right, after the cases we've had where a search seemed very thorough and yet the missing person was... missed. I'm not sure how they might go about a new search, though. It is infinitely more challenging after all this time. Soil builds up several inches per year in some ecosystems. Depending on where the body is, it could be a foot underground by now, with things growing on top of that. Dogs are not infallible, and their accuracy varies a lot from what I have read.
She’ll be found, and I think it will be ol’ DW that finds her. I think he is a determined man, despite his initial thinking she was “taken”.

Amateur opinion and speculation

I don't believe Summer will be found outside near her home. I've read and heard that the smell of a decomposing body is like no other and very strong. I think cadaver dogs would have found her. I suspect that DW has been right all along. If she is in the area, she is either indoors or someone buried her away from the search area and deep enough to avoid any smell. Someone could have been stalking her for weeks waiting to catch her alone. Rural forested areas are easy for someone to hide in. I still think it is possible for her to have gone down the drive. There is no guarantee that her mother or grandmother would have seen her.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back