TN TN - Teresa 'Trenny' Lynn Gibson, 16, Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 8 Oct 1976

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
L
Why would she run away with nothing? She wasn't in good clothes for the hike/outdoors. She wasn't even sure there was going to be a field trip that day, according to her mother's account (and apparently no one knew where they were going). She had a good chunk of money left behind in her bank account from her job at the K&W cafeteria, and she left her jewelry behind. Running away in these circumstances doesn't fit for me. The usual consensus in the 70's when a teen went missing was that they ran away. So her peers saying that, without any additional details and anecdotes, does not sway me in that direction.
@Starbuck80
I’ve been working on a case for 18 years that has so many similarities it just gives me goosebumps. Missing girl on the Oregon Coast, tons of high school classmates nearby, some who have thrown out cryptic hints over the years. Covered up by people in power whose kids were obviously involved on some level. Etc etc etc. Stuns me how many dynamics are exactly the same. And the girl who gave the half smile after saying that Trenny was dead half an hour after she got there? Another bone chilling similarity as my case had 3 girls who were young adolescents who ridiculed the victim and spoke of her in the past tense a week after the victim disappeared. Even the journey that led you here is similar to my own. And like me, I know you will never give up. Thank you for all the work you have done and continue to do on Trenny’s behalf. One day I have NO DOUBT that you will find the answers and or Trenny’s remains. Because the Universe did NOT send you on this wild journey without a REASON.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bloocheez
Back