TN TN - Valerie Elder Smiley, 43, mom of four, wife, entrepreneur, Chattanooga, 28 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:

CPD said she was last seen leaving her Chattanooga home at 2 p.m. on June 28. She was driving a red 2004 Ford Expedition. Its license plate was 079 BFQD.

Wonder if anyone knows where she was planning on going? Work, run an errand, visit someone?

Possibly could help on direction to start looking.

What about Life 360 or another tracking app? Seems like everybody has it keeping up with someone these days!

The search continues for Valerie Elder Smiley, a Chattanooga mother of four, who's been missing since June 28.

Tuesday afternoon, her family and friends gathered outside of Sak's Wing Shak, where she worked, pleading with the public to help find her and bring her home.

Daniels said law enforcement has been tracking her car through traffic cameras and it was last spotted on Monday.

"The car was coming from Monteagle, from 24, and then it went on to 75 towards Georgia, but we at this time do not know the location of that vehicle," said Daniels.

The family is offering a $1,000 reward for any information that leads to finding her.

The search continues for Valerie Elder Smiley, a Chattanooga mother of four, who's been missing since June 28.

Tuesday afternoon, her family and friends gathered outside of Sak's Wing Shak, where she worked, pleading with the public to help find her and bring her home.

Daniels said law enforcement has been tracking her car through traffic cameras and it was last spotted on Monday.

"The car was coming from Monteagle, from 24, and then it went on to 75 towards Georgia, but we at this time do not know the location of that vehicle," said Daniels.

The family is offering a $1,000 reward for any information that leads to finding her.
Family is saying she has a medical condition, which involves memory loss. She may not know how to get back home.

This is an odd in to me. she’s established in the community, she has kids, she left willingly, the text to her dad.

what’s her medical condition? it didn’t impact her running a successful business, so what has happened.

Her FB page. Last post May 1. Log into Facebook

Her last *public* post, there may be dozens more after that, if they were set to 'friends only' we wouldn't see them.

This is an odd in to me. she’s established in the community, she has kids, she left willingly, the text to her dad.

what’s her medical condition? it didn’t impact her running a successful business, so what has happened.

Agreed it seems odd. However, sometimes life-changing diagnoses are hard for patients and families to fully accept, and denial can run rampant. Something very well could be impacting her running of a successful business, could also be a reason why one might voluntarily leave.

Oh gosh, looks like she's going in circles, north to Decatur, then west to Monteagle, south on 75 towards Georgia. I hope those areas have alerts going out to be looking for her. In my naivety I am hoping for an innocent and happy ending: she stops for gas and an attendant or customer recognizes her, helps her and contacts family and LE.

Oh gosh, looks like she's going in circles, north to Decatur, then west to Monteagle, south on 75 towards Georgia. I hope those areas have alerts going out to be looking for her. In my naivety I am hoping for an innocent and happy ending: she stops for gas and an attendant or customer recognizes her, helps her and contacts family and LE.
I'm first thought is perhaps an accident and the car is in a ditch??

jmo

She has to be buying gas, hopefully they can set up an alert on her cards id she’s not paying cash. Sounds like she really doesn’t know how to get home. Is she sleeping in her car?

Family of missing Chattanooga mother of four seeks answers as search continues

“The family said if they don't find Valerie in the coming days, they plan to put together a search party and look for her.”

why are they waiting days? If the have her last known location why are they not out canvassing that area, all those people in the background could be driving around where she was traveling.

Family of missing Chattanooga mother of four seeks answers as search continues

“The family said if they don't find Valerie in the coming days, they plan to put together a search party and look for her.”

why are they waiting days? If the have her last known location why are they not out canvassing that area, all those people in the background could be driving around where she was traveling.
I wonder if she has left previously, but never for so long?? idk

jmo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member