TN TN - Valerie Elder Smiley, 43, mom of four, wife, entrepreneur, Chattanooga, 28 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, I think that's how they initially knew where she was, iirc, but if the phone is now off (out of charge?) life 360 is off too :-(
That's what I came to say as well. Her battery is probably dead, so they aren't able to track her any longer. This poor family, whatever the circumstances are - their loved one is still missing.

so why did they wait? why didn’t they go get her.
I don't know. No car? No funds for taxi to get to her/follow her trail? Confusion as one family member thought she was home and other family thought she was elsewhere and no-one realized she was 'nowhere' for a while? Not instantly worried as this happened before and once she didn't come back after a day they checked life 360 only then? I don't know and don't want to judge tbh. You and I may very well react very differently to how this family reacted, but I always try and see it as we do not know their why until we've walked a mile in their shoes ;-)

Did she have memory loss prior to the new meds she started? I wish we had a time frame for the text message to her dad. Also it has been suggested that she took back roads to Decatur. Could she intentionally been trying to avoid detection even though her vehicle was later seen on traffic cameras?
Has the family traveled the routes?

OK, I saw FB post of people eating at cracker barrel saying they had searched.

this feels very strange. IMO if i was gonna search Id create a FB event and invite everyone and get it any way I could .

The police are awful quiet as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamieoconnor
Back