Found Safe TN - Yazmin Linares Medina, 10, Cleveland, 27 Jul 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is the amber alert still active?

I looked up the criteria in TN for an AA earlier. http://tennessee.gov/assets/entities/tbi/attachments/AMBER_Criteria_Blue_Card.pdf

I think a belief the child is in imminent danger of bodily harm of death is enough for an AA.

Bumping this for the current discussion. I believe the TN AA requirements are different than most states. They can issue one if they think she just ran away but she is in danger because of her age. JMO. "not an Abduction" does not have to mean she's a victim of some other form of crime. From my reading cases here, I notice TN does not mess around when a child is missing. They are quick to investigate as if it's a crime and treat the case with urgency. I hope Yazmin is found safe.

OK, reading some comments that she went back to the field to get MOM's keys? That makes more sense to me....they got home, were locked out, mom was dealing with a possibly fussy 3 year old, sent 10 year old back to look for the keys? But why not an abduction then??

I am so happy! I really thought this one was going to end bad!!!

Me too. I like it when I'm wrong.

:skip::skip:Another one "found safe" is always good to read! I hope she was just hiding at a friends or something.

I wonder if she could not find the keys and was scared to get in trouble so she hid.

On the live video, someone from LE told the media Yazmin is being transferred to the hospital and they are asking the media to stay away.

(Gardner is much quicker than me!)

She was found in a ditch area at 12:52 PM. Had minor scratches on her legs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme
Back