Found Safe TN - Yazmin Linares Medina, 10, Cleveland, 27 Jul 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think I recall a similar case where an Amber Alert was issued with no vehicle or witness to the abduction and they responded so aggressively.
It's awesome, I just think they know something or found something they aren't sharing, to react this way.
My first thought was Lindsey Baum.

I was hoping she had went to a friend's house and stayed the night without telling her mom, but that seems less likely now, as so much time has passed and such a big search effort has been put forth with no results. This is scary. I am terrified for this little girl.

This is how every missing child should be responded to! I can think of a few who would have survived if they'd had a similar response. I hope it saves her life.

This does not sound good at all and I hope Yazmin is not added to our 2017 Summer of Horror.

On an off note, does anyone else have Tone Loc stuck in your head?
2017 is shaping up to be one for the record. I'm finding it harder and harder to click on the missing button here every day.

Seems to me to be especially bad lately for adolescent/young teen girls and teen/young men. [emoji17]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

That's a frightening time gap. That's so much time for a child to be taken anywhere. I'm hoping for the best here, but that passed time is hard for LE to work against. :(

Yet actually it isn't a very long time at all. It's less than 90 minutes.
If you figure that you go look at the park, check the house, call friends, check the park and house again and then call.
If you call immediately you risk finding them a few minutes later. It's hard.

Yet actually it isn't a very long time at all. It's less than 90 minutes.
If you figure that you go look at the park, check the house, call friends, check the park and house again and then call.
If you call immediately you risk finding them a few minutes later. It's hard.

I wasn't meaning it as a criticism. I just think how far I could get in 90 minutes and it would be very difficult to track me down if I made off with a child. Of course...as we know...usually children aren't found far away. I hope that she is found asap. What a terrible situation.

I wasn't meaning it as a criticism. I just think how far I could get in 90 minutes and it would be very difficult to track me down if I made off with a child. Of course...as we know...usually children aren't found far away. I hope that she is found asap. What a terrible situation.

Oh I know it wasn't a criticism I am just impressed she was reported so quickly.

So she leaves at 8:20 to go get her keys.
It's unclear if she got there or not. (Though I'm sure LE have an idea, if they found her keys or not.)
Mom went looking in 20 minutes so the field must be 10 minutes or less walk away.

Oh I know it wasn't a criticism I am just impressed she was reported so quickly.

I remember when I was young and being at a soccer complex when a girl went missing. (Ashley Estell.) People stopped everything to look for her. That night my parents were talking about what they would do. If it were my sister, they said they wouldn't report immediately. She tended to wander or never be in the place she should be. If it were me, they'd call for help right away. I was always where I should be. If I wasn't somewhere, they would panic. It sounds like the mother knew her daughter and knew she wouldn't go off somewhere else. I feel so horribly for her. These cases make me sick.

Not an abduction case??!! Then what the he77 is it? Oh not liking where my mind is going.

Why did a 10 year old even have a house key on a walk with her mother who had a house key?

Not an abduction case??!! Then what the he77 is it? Oh not liking where my mind is going.

Yes. That makes me feel differently and now there are scenarios rattling in my brain!

I did wonder if she ran away to a friend after maybe a disagreement with Mom. With LE finding something they cant comment on in the woods makes me wonder if she ever left the house. On her own. Just sayin.......IMO

I'm confused.. how is it an amber alert if they don't think it's an abduction? Or are they saying it's no longer an amber alert? Praying this little girl is found safe

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back