TN TN - Zaylee Fryar, 4 mos, Millersville, 1 May 2011 - Mother deceased

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Zaylee-Grace-Fryar.png

Zaylee Grace Fryar, went missing on May 1, 2011.

This precious baby has been missing now for three months today.

I made a case reference for her on my site to mark the 3 month anniversary of her disappearance.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/zaylee-fryar/

You can light a candle for Zaylee here:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=Zayle

Police and FBI agents investigate missing baby Zaylee leads
Posted: Aug 15, 2011 5:52 PM EDT
Updated: Aug 15, 2011 5:57 PM EDT

"We get a lot of calls with people saying we saw her in a blue Taurus. All we can ask is if you call in, please try to get a tag number as much as possible," said Ronnie Williams.

Chief Williams says a lot of the calls are about specific locations around the country. In the past three months police and FBI agents have received calls telling them Zaylee has been seen in Florida. Calls have come in saying she was also seen in Texas. There also have been sightings in Kentucky. In Tennessee, people are calling saying Zaylee has been seen in Murfreesboro, Springfield and Gallatin. FBI agents and local police have been out investigating every location checking birth certificates on individual babies. The babies are not Zaylee.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/15271270/police-and-fbi-agents-investigate-missing-baby-zaylee-leads

could the bio dad have organized anything from jail???? bump of mum and the child given to family/friend. I really really hope so, though I hate to say that I think this poor little girl has become another victim of mums life.

This case has angered me so much and I put off posting for awhile but now I just have to explode.

The news articles are saying "baby girl was her everything".....but this 28 year old woman had SEVEN other children who very obviously were not her anything as she was charged with child neglect a couple of times.

And yet she goes on to have another child to another man. Time for governments to do something about these extreme cases like this, wwaaaayyyyy too many innocent children are being bought in this world to lead such horrible lives or maybe like this, short lives.
I say mandatory adoption at birth when you cant look after the first couple. There are thousands of people who would love to give these babies a beautiful life.

rant over

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I don't know what our Federal Government can (or should) do about this lack of respect for self & for life . . . but some States are mandating those who receive State aid (food stamps, Medicaid, housing allowance) to submit to drug testing. I believe there is a thread in WS about it.

Why have kids become disposable!? Why do so many women know NOTHING about birth control? Totally unbelievable . . . this cycle should NOT continue & is bringing our society to its knees!

I am in favor of PAYING a tax for having more than 2 children, not RECEIVING a tax credit for having ANY children. But then again, I have no children, just a fat cat. Seems so backward to me . . .

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back