TN TN - Zaylee Fryar, 4 mos, Millersville, 1 May 2011 - Mother deceased

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Does anyone know if all deaths are really listed in the SSDI? A few times I haven't been able to find mention of ppl I KNOW have died, strange.

Sumner's 2011 crime headlines

Fryar baby missing
Gov. Bill Haslam offered $5,000 for information leading to the whereabouts of Zaylee Grace Fryar, who was four months old when she disappeared on May 1. The baby and her mother, Shauna Fryar, were reported missing from their home in Millersville on May 5. On May 7, the mother's body was recovered from the Cumberland River in downtown Nashville around the area of the Shelby Street Bridge. Zaylee has not been seen since May 1. An Amber Alert, issued statewide for missing children, was issued for the baby on May 10.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20111230/GALLATIN01/312300084/Sumner-s-2011-crime-headlines

Does anyone know if all deaths are really listed in the SSDI? A few times I haven't been able to find mention of ppl I KNOW have died, strange.

Not everyone is Shelby. There's several reasons.

Her son may have been an infant or stillbirth, I can't find him listed anywhere either.

Anyone know how far the trailer was from where her body was found? And how come the family hasn't released the autopsy results yet?

Poor baby.. we need an age progression picture.

I wasn't quite sure where to post this, and then I found this thread for Baby Zaylee, who would be 4 years old now!

There is new evidence, new leads and a renewed passion to solve a cold case out of Millersville in Robertson County.

Chief David Hindman said the evidence points to Shauna Fryer being killed in the city of Millersville, perhaps near her home, then dumped in the river in Nashville.

“We have solid evidence that things are of foul play and we need answers because of this report we received,” he said. The report was by the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation.

Hindman added, “We are looking at a couple of individuals as suspects.”

Police are still searching for baby Zaylee Grace and they are not giving up.

The new evidence has turned the unclassified case into a homicide investigation.

http://wkrn.com/2015/01/26/new-leads-developed-in-case-of-missing-millersville-baby-dead-mother/

Sure wish we had an age progression image of baby Zaylee.
I've looked and haven't seen one and she is or will be 4 years old.

I'm glad to see Zaylee's thread bumped, but sad that she has not been found yet. I think of her often.

I sure hope that with a couple of suspects, maybe, just maybe we will be getting some answers to where she is.
Personally I hope that we find that she is in a loving home. ( I want to think positive.)

Millersville Cold Case Involving Missing Infant Reopened:

On Monday, the Millersville Police Department announced they had received files from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Those files contained evidence strong enough to cause Millersville Police to re-activate the case, and classify Shauna Fryar’s death as a homicide.

“We’re going to try to find as much of leads as possible, follow them as far as possible, and try to mandate anything we can with our discoveries, and see if we can get closure,” said Millersville Police Chief David Hindman.

http://www.jrn.com/newschannel5/new...d-In-May-2011-AMBER-ALERT-Case-289838611.html

I am so mad right now, I almost can't see straight and form my thoughts in some type of cohesive manner but I will try.

This report just came out and tho we are no closer to finding Zaylee, I am just wondering what they heck!!!

Things got pushed around and put on the cold shelf AND THEN I read that files were missing!!
Guess who had them?? THE TBI!!

I watched a news report with Shauna's father n law who has her other 2 kids last night and I haven't found that link yet..it was on Fox 17 I think...so I went searching and found this report.

A Millersville cold case centered on the death of a 28-year-old woman and the disappearance of her infant daughter has been reclassified as a homicide based on a forensic report that has been in the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation’s possession for more than three years.

Millersville Police Chief David Hindman said Tuesday that his department didn’t receive the report until two weeks ago.

Now it gets even beyond unbelief........

Hindman took office as Millersville’s police chief in September. When he began to look through the city’s cold case files about a month ago, he noticed that the Fryar case files were missing, he said.

“The TBI had them,” he said.

When Hindman got the city’s files back two weeks ago, the TBI also sent its case files, which included the report, he said.

This will be my last snippet of sorts, but it really really gets to me is this:

“There are some deep questions that need to be answered (as a result of the report),” Hindman said. “We’ve found the pieces of the puzzle. We just have to put the puzzle together now … Why this was not handled four years ago, I don’t know.”

Then as the article goes on:
The TBI:
“We were more than receptive, however, to discuss the case and the evidence when the new leadership in the department expressed an interest several weeks ago in pursuing the investigation more directly.”

I felt so bad for Shauna's in laws, they want ZAYLEE. They love her and want her.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...-case-reopened-murder-investigation/22437993/

Shauna's Father-in-Law Cliff Fryar says, "There are days that go by whenever we're really busy and it might not be on our mind. But then there are those days when it seems like that's all that is on our mind." The Fryar family hopes every day to know what happened to the kids' mother and baby sister. "If she isn't with us any longer, it would be hard-- even though it's been a while, it would still be hard to hear that news. But not knowing it's.. terrible."

The Fryar family believes someone knows something that could break the case. "We pray all the time that God will just expose what happened. And whoever is responsible for it will be caught and that Zaylee will be okay." Zaylee's fourth birthday was two weeks ago.

Read More at: http://fox17.com/news/features/top-...s-hope-renewed-cold-case-heats-up-26028.shtml

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr
Back