To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They could call LP and collect 50,000 and walk away still unknown. That dog won't hunt.......

That dog will have something treed in no time, just watch.

The reason no one has come forward to collect that reward is because unlike the 'kidnap' fantasy, there doesn't have to be anyone involved in body disposal but Casey.

It would seem to me that there would be "proof" of such sightings of Caylee by a 3rd uninvolved party to confirm them. There should also be further proof in this age of technology in cameras in stores, parking areas, etc. If a person knowingly sees this child and responds IMMEDIATELY so that LE can catch them to verify it, why isn't this being done? At the very least, LE could check the area for other witnesses and at the most...verify the sighting with DNA, hair samples, or other testing. This is all it would take. Not once has this taken place. Nor did any witness follow the people to keep tabs on them until LE arrived.

Personally, if I saw a child I thought could be missing...I would not let them out of my sight while I called in LE, the FBI, and anyone else that could assist in catching them from my cell phone. I would not go home, get online, and ship off a blog or an email.

I don't mean Casey being scared, I mean being scared for Caylee. Maybe in her mind, she feels if she doesn't talk, Caylee won't be hurt. If this is the case and she know's they are watching her, then she won't talk.

She could talk behind the scenes..I don't think that sitting in her lawyers office all day would not make the kidnappers think she isn't talking. I believe if this was the case, she would have asked to stay in jail and would have made sure her attorney made that happen.

I don't mean Casey being scared, I mean being scared for Caylee. Maybe in her mind, she feels if she doesn't talk, Caylee won't be hurt. If this is the case and she know's they are watching her, then she won't talk.

How long would she continue to remain quiet for Caylee's safety? How can she be assured that Caylee hasn't already been harmed by the alleged kidnappers?

Just me, but I would certainly want the help of LE and the FBI; the kidnappers have no way of knowing whether or not Casey is or has been telling the police anything, so why not let them do what they do best?

This is insane..
You are saying it is a conspiracy? What in the world would LE have to gain by doing this to little ol Casey? They are not profitting from it and she is just going to waste more tax dollars, and the extra cell in the system.. And how does anyone manufactor evidence? There are camera's on that house 24 hours a day, I haven't seen one single LE go through a window and take anything to plant evidence..

Sarchasam: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn 't get it.

Possible Birth Father JO are the intials. Not sure if we are allowed to say the name.

Oh okay.....gotcha LOL.....I know who the person is. I thought maybe it was a scientific abbreviation (sometimes I feel like a nut :waitasec:)

and...the $225K still sits, as does the LP $50K offer, no questions asked. Someone could make at LEAST $275,000 for info leading to an alive Caylee. (Not to mention additional fees for interviews, TV specials, etc. Cause as we know the various shows will pay to get an exclusive story). This is available to anyone who has info.

And the money lays untouched.

And will continue to lay untouched.

Sarchasam: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn 't get it.

Agreed...lol blonde moment for me..
I was seriously thinking of the picture SoCali made in the mobile cam chat thread with Casey climbing out the window..omg, it was hilarious.

Are the Anthonys acting like people who think Caylee is alive? No they are not. Even if publicly or/and privately hold on to that hope, none of their actions is in accord with people looking for a baby still alive or people who their grandchild has been abducted or hidden someplace. Beth Holloway and/or relatives-friends of the Holloway family went down to Aruba immediately to search for her MISSING at the time daughter. Why Cindy and George not even visited the embassy of those countries they believe Caylee has been to? Why they haven't been on an international campaign to inform those countries about Caylee? Why they are not travelling to those states in the US where they say they receive tips from? Why are they spending money and energy on Casey's bail if they really think the child is alive at the moment? Why are they holding vigils when they could be walking through neighbourhoods and following tips?

So did Sharon Rocha, so did Marc Klass. Even Scott Peterson and Susan Smith made fake attempts to appeal to kidnappers/search.

When people kidnap someone, they have a motive. Money is usually at the top of the list. Second would be an "action" as in extortion. So on and so forth... What is the motive here to kidnap this child and keep her alive? Where is proof of contact between the said kidnappers and the family?

Since they obviously know that the gig is now up...why keep her alive at all? They did not kidnap a child out of the "goodness" in their heart taking the child away from everyone and everything important in their lives.

Agreed...lol blonde moment for me..
I was seriously thinking of the picture SoCali made in the mobile cam chat thread with Casey climbing out the window..omg, it was hilarious.

:blowkiss:

I totally missed SoCali's picture! I'm off to go look!

It's not excellent, it's exactly what I've been saying for like 16 pages now. A leak, a source, a blah blah blah. The FBI hasn't released any information. So, you're taking your "facts" from someone who would go against his/her work's policy and leak information. Hmm, trust someone who is untrustworthy as definitive fact?

Instead of reading what I'm saying as "Caylee is alive, shut up, you're wrong" read it correctly:

THERE IS NO PROOF SUPPORTING EITHER CLAIM, PUBLICLY, TO DATE. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE SUPPORTING AN "ALIVE" OR A "DEAD" THEORY. SHOW ME ONE, DOCUMENTED, COURT SUBMITTED PIECE OF PAPER THAT SAYS SHE IS ALIVE - THEN YOU WILL BE RIGHT.

I don't believe she is alive, based on what I've heard. I could be wrong, but it is my belief. I don't know for certain though, because I didn't kill her, I didn't kidnap her, and I haven't read a single damn thing anywhere that says she's dead.

Stop kicking the dead horse, you're WRONG. You're assuming. You can not be right, based on fact, when you make an assumption. You can only draw an educated conclusion based on fact. Get it through your head, and accept the reality. Please.

:) this was worth quoting.

I don't know if anyone has already pointed this out already in this thread, but even if Casey absolutely knows where he daughter is and she is alive, she is going to have a whole other score of troubles, legally and in the public eye for wasting peoples time, energy, emotions and money on this case - that included LE envolvement, public searches, her family, etc. To me it doesn't matter whether that child is dead or alive, her mom is causing a lot of unnecessary heartache and it's no wonder how angry she has made so many people.

Let's forget what we all observers (believers and non-believers) think and let's see for a minute what the PROTAGONISTS of this case really think through their actions.

Is Baez preparing to find the baby alive or is Baez preparing for a child negligent case? Neither! Baez is preparing for a murder/accidental death case. All his actions, all his dealing with Casey, all his press releases are those of a defense attorney in a murder trial. The latest? Why stop the process of examining physical evidence? That would confirm an alive Caylee and an abduction, the existence of another person involved. Does he really want us to believe he discuss Caylee with Casey for 8 hours in his office when he actually files for something like this? Why is he not allowing his client to talk to police - under his supervision and guidance to make sure nothing is twisted - and let Casey tell the police who really has her baby? Because nobody has the baby. This might be a game for Casey but it is not for Baez. And he very well knows that this could be a death penalty kind of trial. So why would he play with his client's life if he thought the baby is alive and they can find a formula to work with LE to get to the bottom of this?

Is what LE doing, the work of Law Enforcement that looks for a baby still ALIVE?Unfortunately not. And I am not saying they don't want to do that. The facts and evidence they have unfortunately makes them do things that says only one thing: They are looking to locate a body and how that baby died. I am saying their actions are not the actions of LE who has even 1% hope/info/evidence that the child is somewhere alive and they are bringing in people of interest for questioning daily and gave a sketch to new stations to play and addressed the kidnappers publicly. What is LE doing? Looking with the help of Equusearch for a deceased Caylee, and building a case of physical evidence and circumstantial evidence agains the mother. They are only being PC when they still say ''we are looking for Caylee alive or dead''. That's what they say and that is the right thing to say. But their actions say differently.

Are the Anthonys acting like people who think Caylee is alive? No they are not. Even if publicly or/and privately hold on to that hope, none of their actions is in accord with people looking for a baby still alive or people who their grandchild has been abducted or hidden someplace. Beth Holloway and/or relatives-friends of the Holloway family went down to Aruba immediately to search for her MISSING at the time daughter. Why Cindy and George not even visited the embassy of those countries they believe Caylee has been to? Why they haven't been on an international campaign to inform those countries about Caylee? Why they are not travelling to those states in the US where they say they receive tips from? Why are they spending money and energy on Casey's bail if they really think the child is alive at the moment? Why are they holding vigils when they could be walking through neighbourhoods and following tips?

Why did Mark Nejame spend all his valuable time on tv trying to make people understand that Cindy and Anthony are through a process of grief and people should allow them to do that? If the Anthony's hired this layer to help them with their quest and campaign to find an alive Caylee as Nejame said (even though a PRIVATE DETECTIVE would have been a more appropriate choice don't you think?), why did he spend all that valuable on-air time explaining the grief the grandparents are going through and the possibility that their daughter Casey is facing serious jail time for horrendeous crimes? Why didn't he spend a few minutes talking about organising a search for an alive Caylee? Why HE REFUSED to speak about areas and tips given to them about possible sightings of Caylee? Why did he said the LE asked them to not talk about this tips this since the LE are working a theory on a dead Caylee and since Cindy attacked the LE for looking for a dead Caylee? If Cindy and George were really looking for an alive Caylee they wouldn't give 2 cents what the LE instructed them to do. I mean they surely had no trouble going on-air and attacking the LE. So why nobody can act as someone who is looking for an alive baby?

Because at this point none of the PROTAGONISTS of this case really believes the baby is alive. Grandparents might have sunked in their denial and hope and despair to find her alive, but their logic is what is keeping them from taking appropriate actions for an alive missing baby. Now all of us are just observers, and I don't think we can convince one another to chance their mind about little Caylee being alive or not. We all come to this with different perspectives and life experiences.

But how can anyone denied that all the main protagonists of this case are preparing for a murder trial?

GameTheory you hit the nail right on the head Great post !!

So are you saying the only reason Casey was acting this way is because she knew Caylee was dead???????????????????
I am. Same type of behaviors as Scott Peterson (actions of a guilty person), not actively searching because they know there is no use and wanted the victim dead, so now they can go on with their lives and party. After David Horowitz's wife was murdered, the murderer went that night to the Renaissance Festival.:eek::eek::eek: How's that for celebrating?

If there's no proof of a dead Caylee (according to some of you) and there's no proof of an alive Caylee, then how do you know she's even MISSING?

Where's the PROOF?

Because the Anthony's say so?

Well LE says they have reports back from the FBI lab that indicate that Caylee is deceased yet you don't believe that.

But you believe people who have been caught in lies saying that she's missing?

How do you know she's even missing? Where's the proof? Where's the PAPERWORK?

Can we please stick to the topic here so we don't lose this thread, too?! The topic remains to be direct questions and answers concerning the facts of this case and backing up statements as to why people believe Caylee is alive. (At least, it is what it says on the title.)

I would like to know from those who believes she is alive, what makes you believe it?..The same as there is no concrete paper we have seen that says Caylee is dead, there is nothing that says she is alive either?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saglimtas20