To all who believe Caylee is ALIVE, explain this?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of prosecuting evidence has surfaced. WHERE is the defense evidence?

i am not agreeing that there is a conspiracy (i don't think there is) but prosecutors do need to solve cases and get someone locked up. Their success depends on it. Look at the jon bonet ramsey case. They locked in on the parents and formed the evidence around them. years later they say, "oops were sorry!" had they been equally focused outwardly, considered that there was another explanation then they might have been able to solve the case.
i agree that most of the signs point to casey, but maybe there is a different explanation. We don't know what we don't know, which is a lot!

Jmho

exactly

Show me the DNA evidence, show me the reports.
Dont show me a link where the Sheriff says "evidence". Show me the actual reports.

All Im saying, to stay objective and remember words are words, evidence is evidence.

baez can't even get the reports until they file charges that is based on that evidence.

Really? What purpose would these lies serve then, they definitely weren't attempts to actually fool the police because they were things that would be exposed immediately.

She had nothing to gain. She just lies. She's lied all her life.

What did she have to gain by telling her friends that GA was cheating on CA, and that they were going to move out and give her their house?

What did she have to gain from stealing, all the time, when she could have gone out an got a job, instead of lying abut having a job for two years?

I believe what the investigators have said on video. They have the evidence and I do not believe they are lying.

How is it that so many do not believe what they hear with their own ears? Is LE that corrupt?

Seeking justice, I agree with everything you brought to the table. It is not normal to act that way.

Lots of prosecuting evidence has surfaced. WHERE is the defense evidence?

Exactly. So far, the apologias for Casey's innocence make about enough sense as Zanny, the Invisible Nanny, whose phone calls mysteriously disappear out of the phone records.

Ok, I've read through the thread. And have made 2 pages of notes. I'll try to not re-state them all here.

Air evidence not proof - DNA was once a new procedure. When air sampling evidence is admitted into court, it will no doubt be treated the same way DNA evidence once was. The issue will be appealed all the way to the US Supreme Court for a final determination on its admissibility. And given the fact that it's a well-established, reputable facility that has done the testing, IMO, it will be ultimately be ruled a new test for use in criminal cases. IIRC, that's called establishing a precedent.

What we have and haven't 'seen' or 'read' - Just because we haven't had another 400+ page document dump doesn't mean LE is not working. I am among those who believe that LE is doing an extraordinarily good job. Investigating. Acting on credible leads. Interview. Forensics testing. Etc. This is on ongoing investigation, not an investigation based on charges that have been filed. IMO, the charges will come, but not until LE has finished their work to the best of their abilities. IMO we will not, and should not see any of that until charges have been placed.

Now, about proof. Prefaced by IMO: There will be no proof either way (unless, of course, KC has an attack of conscience and confesses all) until:
1) LE's investigation is complete.
2) Either the DA files charges or a grand jury direct indicts.
3) The case is tried.
4) A verdict is rendered.
5) The case goes through all of the appellate processes.
Then, IMO, then, and only then, will it be proof. But even after that whole process, there will still be naysayers out there crying "the evidence wa tainted," "LE didn't treat her fair," "it was a conspiracy." Sad. So sad.

A very smart attorney I know and respect told me one time: The courts don't guarantee justice. They guarantee a chance at justice. It's not a flawless system, but it's the best we have.

I am, sadly, in the 1% category. I believe Caylee is no longer with us. I don't know the child or the family or any of the players. Nonetheless, this whole thing devastates me.

None of "know" if Caylee is dead or alive. What we all do know is that Caylee is missing. We all have an "opinion" not knowledge of what happened to Caylee. Until we have evidence for ex:her remains or dna proven hair strand of Caylee's with death band then we should not shut our eyes to different theories. The FBI or LE may already have this information but I haven't seen it as an official statement by them: "Caylee is dead!" They word their statements where they believe this may be the case or there is some indication....they have not themselves said it is fact. We know this is a common practice to put pressure on the accused to speak or make a deal etc... Like it or not there is a game going on between Team LE/FBI and Team Baez/Casey.
We do have cases where LE and public opinion have been wrong. I again bring up Jon Bonet, working theory.. parents did it. How many of us were glued to the TV as Shawn Hornbeck walked through the door. Common sense based on kidnapping cases is that the child is dead w/in 48 hours. I am sure friends and neighbors thought Shawns parents were in "denial" not giving up hope for their son.

If we have people searching out the theory that Caylee is deceased and others working on the theory she is alive then I see that as a positive...All bases covered! Miracles sometimes do happen! JMHO

Regarding Casey's "lying", would you really call the things she told police "lies". To me, they didn't make enough sense to be lies. She was either totally confused, in shock, or something like that, OR she was giving cryptic answers that she wanted her family to follow up on privately, or she was hoping by leading the police to these particular locations they would stumble on the truth because she's afraid to tell who it really is, or she was trying to buy time because she thought Caylee was going to be returned...I'm not sure yet.

:beamup:

From what LE/FBI has released, they do have evidence- for starters,

k, begin ...

the death band DNA on the hair strand found in Casey's trunk that has to belong to Caylee,

Statement, not proof.*

the air samples in the trunk,

Statement, not proof.**

the cadaver dogs hits,

Statement, not proof.***

and the Chloroform in her trunk,

Statement, not proof.****

the Chloroform searches on the laptop,

Statement, not proof.*****

and her own mother calling 911 hysterical and reporting a decomp smell in her car!

Cindy Anthony said:
... it smells like there's been a dead body in the damned car!

Recorded, submitted voice, not proof. Yet.******

LE didn't even have to release this much of their case to the general public.

Because I believe that they have a hell of a lot more than they are letting on. However, not having seen it, a rational person can only draw the conclusion at this juncture that there is no more evidence. Thusly, Caylee can not be dead, based on fact.

I believe LE over a proven liar like Casey Anthony!

Good for you that you can make that judgement call! I'm proud. However, we do not live in a Communist country, and every single solitary person in this country has the right to a fair trial, judgement via their peers, and the overall belief that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Guess what, WS isn't that place. Neither is a blog, the internet, a news paper, a sheriff's depty statement, or even *gasp* Nancy Grace. As shiny as her shirt is, she's unfortunately not a judge or jury. :wink:

If
the FBI ran tests on the hair samples that were allegedly found in CA's trunk, and they did indeed have a "death band" around the end of them - the person belonging to those alleged samples is most likely dead.

One could assume from these leaks that Caylee is dead and the LE found hair samples proving it in the trunk. However, since it is alleged, you can not factually state.

**If the air samples sent to the "Body Farm" did indeed show proof of human decomposition in the air, the alleged body that was in the trunk of the car was probably dead.

One could assume from these leaks that there was a dead body in the back of CA's car; and already having the previous assumption of an already dead Caylee, one would then assume further impeccable details showing that Caylee is indeed dead. Again, since it's an alleged body, you can not factually state this is correct.

***If the cadaver dogs did indeed hit on the trunk, there was probably a body in the trunk. Same with the back yard, and playhouse.

Cadaver dogs are highly trained police officers on four legs :) One could assume that because they are so highly trained, they would not make a mistake, however, everybody makes mistakes. You could assume, based on the previous assumptions, that the body was first at the home. You can not, however, factually state that this is correct.

****If there was indeed traces of chloroform found in CA's trunk, then it was probably there at one point in time.

One can assume many things from the presence of chloroform, all of them are not good. I'm not going to write it all out, 'cause my wrist hurts from defending intellegent thought all afternoon. Assumptions aside, you can not factually state that bad things happened.

*****If there were indeed searches done on CA's laptop for the ways to purchase, use, and side effects of chloroform, more than likely CA is the one who did them.

See above, this plays in to why they allegedly found it. Still can't factually state that it was there or that the searches were done.

******Cindy Anthony (using the full name 'cause it's a known fact that she made the call, therefor not defamatory) did call 911, and said what she said, so she probably smelled what she said she smelled. This will be backed up by the evidence stated in **. However, Cindy Anthony is allegedly not a cadaver dog, and therefore, anything smelling very foul could possibly set off that thought. This could be proven incorrect at a later time.

This is the only part of your entire post that is fact. Cindy did call 911 and say those things (which I added in to your post). Other than that, you don't know what she really smelled or saw. Honestly you don't even know if CA was there feeding her a script. You just don't know, because there are no facts. Allegedly she was alone.

See where I'm going with this? The assumptions above are indeed my own; however, they are not fact.

k, begin ...

Statement, not proof.*

Statement, not proof.**

Statement, not proof.***

Statement, not proof.****

Statement, not proof.*****

Recorded, submitted voice, not proof. Yet.******

Because I believe that they have a hell of a lot more than they are letting on. However, not having seen it, a rational person can only draw the conclusion at this juncture that there is no more evidence. Thusly, Caylee can not be dead, based on fact.

Good for you that you can make that judgement call! I'm proud. However, we do not live in a Communist country, and every single solitary person in this country has the right to a fair trial, judgement via their peers, and the overall belief that you are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Guess what, WS isn't that place. Neither is a blog, the internet, a news paper, a sheriff's depty statement, or even *gasp* Nancy Grace. As shiny as her shirt is, she's unfortunately not a judge or jury. :wink:

If
the FBI ran tests on the hair samples that were allegedly found in CA's trunk, and they did indeed have a "death band" around the end of them - the person belonging to those alleged samples is most likely dead.

One could assume from these leaks that Caylee is dead and the LE found hair samples proving it in the trunk. However, since it is alleged, you can not factually state.

**If the air samples sent to the "Body Farm" did indeed show proof of human decomposition in the air, the alleged body that was in the trunk of the car was probably dead.

One could assume from these leaks that there was a dead body in the back of CA's car; and already having the previous assumption of an already dead Caylee, one would then assume further impeccable details showing that Caylee is indeed dead. Again, since it's an alleged body, you can not factually state this is correct.

***If the cadaver dogs did indeed hit on the trunk, there was probably a body in the trunk. Same with the back yard, and playhouse.

Cadaver dogs are highly trained police officers on four legs :) One could assume that because they are so highly trained, they would not make a mistake, however, everybody makes mistakes. You could assume, based on the previous assumptions, that the body was first at the home. You can not, however, factually state that this is correct.

****If there was indeed traces of chloroform found in CA's trunk, then it was probably there at one point in time.

One can assume many things from the presence of chloroform, all of them are not good. I'm not going to write it all out, 'cause my wrist hurts from defending intellegent thought all afternoon. Assumptions aside, you can not factually state that bad things happened.

*****If there were indeed searches done on CA's laptop for the ways to purchase, use, and side effects of chloroform, more than likely CA is the one who did them.

See above, this plays in to why they allegedly found it. Still can't factually state that it was there or that the searches were done.

******Cindy Anthony (using the full name 'cause it's a known fact that she made the call, therefor not defamatory) did call 911, and said what she said, so she probably smelled what she said she smelled. This will be backed up by the evidence stated in **. However, Cindy Anthony is allegedly not a cadaver dog, and therefore, anything smelling very foul could possibly set off that thought. This could be proven incorrect at a later time.

This is the only part of your entire post that is fact. Cindy did call 911 and say those things (which I added in to your post). Other than that, you don't know what she really smelled or saw. Honestly you don't even know if CA was there feeding her a script. You just don't know, because there are no facts. Allegedly she was alone.

See where I'm going with this? The assumptions above are indeed my own; however, they are not fact.

I must admit you are pretty good at this!

As I have no evidence to prove otherwise (and neither do you), it is impossible to say that the investigators are not pursuing both avenues. While they may firmly believe she is dead, until they have a body, it is my honest belief that they ARE pursuing both alternatives. I don't think they have to make us privy to their investigation.

With all respect (sincerely), no one has yet shown me an LE document, FBI doc, etc. to show she is alive.

I did a few posts back; read the book! :crazy:

I believe what the investigators have said on video. They have the evidence and I do not believe they are lying.

How is it that so many do not believe what they hear with their own ears? Is LE that corrupt?

If so, we have corrupt LE from TWO counties (the dogs were from different counties), the feds are corrupt, or ALL their testing is invalid, we have a nanny whom no one has every met, or even seen, and whose phone calls evaporate RIGHT out of the phone records. Said magic nanny is stealing kids and handing out 30 day scripts that no one can produce, and that require a lot of clubbing, some pole-dancing, and entering a Hot Body contest.

How likely is all that?

Not only that, the Zanny the Invisible Nanny appears to ONLY have been visible to a woman who has a lifelong history of pathological lying.

My guess is that some apologists, if presented with all of the copies of all of the evidence would say, "But, I didn't SEE her kill Caylee!"

I must admit you are pretty good at this!

I know right, it's f~n scary. I think that girl I dated in college who became a Defense Attorney had something to do with it. We used to "study" together -- and then later, I helped her study. :)

I know right, it's f~n scary. I think that girl I dated in college who became a Defense Attorney had something to do with it. We used to "study" together -- and then later, I helped her study. :)

You may be missing your calling! LOL:)

If so, we have corrupt LE from TWO counties (the dogs were from different counties), the feds are corrupt, or ALL their testing is invalid, we have a nanny whom no one has every met, or even seen, and whose phone calls evaporate RIGHT out of the phone records. Said magic nanny is stealing kids and handing out 30 day scripts that no one can produce, and that require a lot of clubbing, some pole-dancing, and entering a Hot Body contest.

How likely is all that?

Not only that, the Zanny the Invisible Nanny appears to ONLY have been visible to a woman who has a lifelong history of pathological lying.

My guess is that some apologists, if presented with all of the copies of all of the evidence would say, "But, I didn't SEE her kill Caylee!"

you forgot to include that Casey also was fearing Zanny's older sister Samantha and their 2 toddlers....not to be confused with the first lie about handing Caylee to Zanny at Sawgrass....:laugh:

The thing is, I can see holding onto the theory she's hiding Caylee from her parents at the "beginning", but not after all this went down and the trouble she's in.
And surely she would've left the area with her instead.

I cannot imagine anyone thinking she hid her. Doesn't make sense to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMpavashootski