Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to stay logged in....and WESH freezes up my finicky imac....woe is me!!

o/t: yeah, somebody has gotta tell Steve Jobs about these problems!

o/t: Hoping they pick up KC this evening. While NG is on air. It was so good the first time!

About the transcripts---the reason it is a bare bones presentation by the prosecution is not only because the threshold to get the indictment is so easily reached. It is also because there are fewer opportunities for defense counsel to find inconsistencies between the GJ minutes and the testimony from the former GJ witness at the actual criminal trial...:blowkiss:

Smart thinking! That didn't come to mind at all when I was thinking about this. They probably thought GA was the most reliable and stuck to his story - the optimist in me thinks its because he's telling the truth, the pessimist thinks maybe he's just rehearsed more than LA or CA.

Although interestingly, I might want LA to have to get up there and give testimony so when he tells the new, completely different story KC makes up between now and trial, he'll be caught in 100 lies instead of 50.

George, another victim of Casey and now I wholeheartedly believe Cindy- I really hope you guys aren't right, I hope he doesn't do anything to himself - I'm sure he's been under a doctors care and most likely on anti depressents -

Gawd, this is a terrible case, not only for those involved but all of us who care so deeply - I'm heartbroken for all these lives that have been destroyed

Casey deserves to be locked up for good

SNIPPED: "...Gotta have a murder indictment first..../QUOTE]

That's not necessarily true - they may all be done at the same time. The prosecutor will ask for the indictment(s) and, if the GJ agrees, they'll agree to the bill as presented. It is conceivable that a GJ could without any deliberation or discussion AGREE that person(s) are accessory(s), but then take a bit longer time determining to what.

I really hope they don't give Casey the chance to turn herself in. I want a show, damnit!

You may get your wish, she is suppose to be home by four. You know that little curfew thing going on. LOL

Somewhat O/T - but is there something in the water - perhaps kool aid? - in Orlando? Just kidding, for those of you good WSer Orlando folks...but this is so sad:
"Man Accused Of Ditching Baby In Garbage Bag..."
http://www.wesh.com/news/17706363/detail.html
:(

...bold by me...

My thoughts EXACTLY, Chezhire. :eek:

Good news is the baby appears unharmed. :clap::clap:

Near Winn Dixie @ Goldenrod...geeeeeeeeeeeeeezz

I really hope they don't give Casey the chance to turn herself in. I want a show, damnit!

I personally am hoping to see the squad cars pull onto Hopespring Drive and watch as Casey is taken away in handcuffs. It's my understanding that she has to be back in her home by 4:00 p.m. (ET) so if a decision is reached by the GJ, it stands to reason that she would be arrested at her home--no time to turn herself in. One can only hope!

I thought of that too, but it's never been found, IIRC. In the first "house tour" interview that Cindy gave, she referred to a picture of Caylee's birth annoucement (wish I had a photo of that), and mentioned she was born "Monday night or Tuesday morning" (?)

I was wondering if George wasn't making a mistaken reference to the famous 11:11 wishes that a lot of younger people make at 11:11 am and pm. Except maybe he misunderstood and said 11 AND 11?

That info is in the astrology thread, I beleive Caylee was born in the early hours of the morning, like 7am.

SNIPPED: "...Gotta have a murder indictment first..../QUOTE]

That's not necessarily true - they may all be done at the same time. The prosecutor will ask for the indictment(s) and, if the GJ agrees, they'll agree to the bill as presented. It is conceivable that a GJ could without any deliberation or discussion AGREE that person(s) are accessory(s), but then take a bit longer time determining to what.

TY! I appreciate the clarification.

Who thinks that LE will come get Casey like they did the last time, at her home??? Or will Baez walk her in? I tried to get the cameras to work, I'm expecting protestors at the home if the GJ has a verdict

I personally am hoping to see the squad cars pull onto Hopespring Drive and watch as Casey is taken away in handcuffs. It's my understanding that she has to be back in her home by 4:00 p.m. (ET) so if a decision is reached by the GJ, it stands to reason that she would be arrested at her home--no time to turn herself in. One can only hope!

I hope so too!

WISH:

3:41 - Cindy picks KC up and speeds in the OPPOSITE direction from their house
3:45 - GJ returns MURDER 1 indictment, + accessory indictments
3:51 - HIGH SPEED CHASE to catch KC
4:00 - Arrest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online