Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else read that Cindy was trying to block them (LE?) in her car when they went to get Casey? Not sure what that was all about, the #^$% server crashed and I was searching everywhere for news. I read somewhere else that the SUV picked her up from JB office. Help!!! <praying we don't crash again, NOT NOW>

I tried to post this before - CAPITAL CRIME means this was NOT AN ACCIDENT. It was either PREMEDITATED or FELONY MURDER. Felony murder is defined as unlawful killing while perpetrating a specific kind of felony.

So there was NO drug overdose, accidental drowning, etc. Those are second degree murder at the most, and NOT capital.

KC killed with a higher degree of guilt than "depraved indifference to the value of human life." She's a monster.

Here's the Florida law.

1782.04 Murder.--
(1)(a) The unlawful killing of a human being:
1. When perpetrated from a premeditated design to effect the death of the person killed or any human being;
2. When committed by a person engaged in the perpetration of, or in the attempt to perpetrate, any:
a. Trafficking offense prohibited by s. 893.135(1),
b. Arson,
c. Sexual battery,
d. Robbery,
e. Burglary,
f. Kidnapping,
g. Escape,
h. Aggravated child abuse,
i. Aggravated abuse of an elderly person or disabled adult,
j. Aircraft piracy,
k. Unlawful throwing, placing, or discharging of a destructive device or bomb,
l. Carjacking,
m. Home-invasion robbery,
n. Aggravated stalking,
o. Murder of another human being,
p. Resisting an officer with violence to his or her person,
q. Felony that is an act of terrorism or is in furtherance of an act of terrorism; or
3. Which resulted from the unlawful distribution of any substance controlled under s. 893.03(1), cocaine as described in s. 893.03(2)(a)4., or opium or any synthetic or natural salt, compound, derivative, or preparation of opium by a person 18 years of age or older, when such drug is proven to be the proximate cause of the death of the user,

is murder in the first degree and constitutes a capital felony, punishable as provided in s. 775.082.
(b) In all cases under this section, the procedure set forth in s. 921.141 shall be followed in order to determine sentence of death or life imprisonment.

Guess what Casey? A Grand Jury made up of normal type folks think your Zanny the Nanny story is a big steaming pile of kaka. Not just LE, not any running for political office types, just regular people. No conspiracies here, just your lies coming back to bite you on the butt big time.

And I'm soooooooo glad that I was able to see it.

[<<<Casey Anthony's lawyer conceded earlier Tuesday that it was likely the grand jury would return some sort of indictment against his client in connection with the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.>>>

Is this a slip of the tongue or is he conceeding that Caylee is in fact dead??? Because none of the Anthony's nor has Baez ever said that Caylee is dead

You heard it! Charge is capital murder.

Yes I heard that, yeah - but my question still stands and no one has answered it - Cindy has always said they are searching for a live Caylee, Casey has always said they are looking for a live Caylee, Baez has always said they are looking for a live Caylee - so now Baez is saying that Caylee is dead - what changed? The Anthony's have NEVER said or admitted that Caylee is dead - this is significant no matter what

BUT Casey will still say that either Zenaida, Samantha or the mob (her latest story about the scary people that have Caylee and will do her harm) killed her child - it won't get her anywhere, she will end up in prison - but still thats her story and she's sticking to it as far as I can see

I didn't hear JB say anything about "Caylee's death". Do you have a link? I just listened to it again and just didn't hear that at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse