Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they flying over the house if Casey is already on her way to/in jail?

From the WESH reporter's blog:

4:05 p.m.: State Attorney Lawson Lamar did not speak with the media after the presentation of the true bill to Judge Belvin Perry. Because the defendant who was indicted is not in custody, the judge sealed the indictment. Lamar said it was a captial crime — one punishable by death. We won’t know more for a bit, perhaps as is expected, Casey Anthony is taken into custody. She is at her parents’ house.

The judge did agree at this time that the defendant will be head on no bond.
http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

What a bittersweet moment...

God bless Caylee, you are one of His angels now sweetie...

I think what he means is - even if LE's investigation leads them to a dead child, they should still continue to search for an alive Caylee because Cindy Anthony said so!. I mean how long will this woman continue to do this. If they find this baby dead will she say it is not Caylee?

She is going to MILK that "find Caylee" money for as LONG as she can.

YAY!!! This is such GREAT news!!!

Justice for Caylee! I hope she confesses what happened so that Caylee can finally rest in peace!

From the WESH reporter's blog:

4:05 p.m.: State Attorney Lawson Lamar did not speak with the media after the presentation of the true bill to Judge Belvin Perry. Because the defendant who was indicted is not in custody, the judge sealed the indictment. Lamar said it was a captial crime — one punishable by death. We won’t know more for a bit, perhaps as is expected, Casey Anthony is taken into custody. She is at her parents’ house.

The judge did agree at this time that the defendant will be head on no bond.
http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Karma is truly a biotch!

Justice for Caylee.. As this server continues to slow down and crash.. perfect time for everyone to take a moment of silence and PRAY for Caylee! Her day has finally came!!!!!

Where is Cindy?? I think that's what they are waiting for......Hammer time.

Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was believed to have been taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in an SUV beleived to belong to the sheriff’s department and taken away, where she was bound was unknown

Soooo....where the heck is she?? Jail? Home? Airport?

Helo hovering over the house....

IF she's been arrested, will they unseal the indictment??

I honestly hope that the protesters stay away from the home. Casey is where she belongs until trial. Glad there is no bond. Glad she missed dinner tonight. Glad she doesn't have her bed, with her pillow. Happy there will be justice for Caylee. Poor child she never stood a chance.

YAY!!! This is such GREAT news!!!

Justice for Caylee! I hope she confesses what happened so that Caylee can finally rest in peace!

I can't really feel like this is a celebratory moment. I thought it would be but it isn't. I agree with Lanifie - this is a bittersweet moment. That poor little baby is dead and her own mother is responsible.

I want them to find her. Hopefully Casey will tell them where she is to avoid the DP.

Yeah...I don't feel real happy right now. I feel sorry for George, and sorry for Caylee. How could you Casey??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mysisterskeeper