Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets! # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if this indictment will change the minds of any of the people who believe little Caylee is alive?

Channel 9 said they are driving towards the airport in an effort to lose media...???

I had held out hope that Caylee by some miracle could still be alive. I wanted it sooooo bad. When I saw GA's statement I saw on his face what he believed and it crushed me.

I do have to believe in the GJ indictment.

Why in the heck is CA driving KC all over town? Get her but in jail!!! She should be so thankful I live all the way across the country.

Oh thank God, finally…. FINALLY

Justice for little Caylee Marie.

Praise God! I am in tears. I am so thankful that the truth can be known.

Thank you, George for speaking up and telling the truth. You became a man today.

Thank you GJ for seeing past KC’s lies and JB’s BS.

Justice for Caylee is finally on the way.

I wonder if this indictment will change the minds of any of the people who believe little Caylee is alive?

Dunno.. some have some pretty creative rationalizations for the forensics.

Praise the Lord and pass the tissues :blowkiss:

I hear she may represent herself now?? bizarre

Ted Bundy like isn't she? Maybe she thinks she has to take care of it herself, classic sociopath.

Finally some peace for the neighbors.

God bless caylee. Light the way little angel.

[<<<Casey Anthony's lawyer conceded earlier Tuesday that it was likely the grand jury would return some sort of indictment against his client in connection with the death of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.>>>

Is this a slip of the tongue or is he conceeding that Caylee is in fact dead??? Because none of the Anthony's nor has Baez ever said that Caylee is dead

You heard it! Charge is capital murder.

Yes I heard that, yeah - but my question still stands and no one has answered it - Cindy has always said they are searching for a live Caylee, Casey has always said they are looking for a live Caylee, Baez has always said they are looking for a live Caylee - so now Baez is saying that Caylee is dead - what changed? The Anthony's have NEVER said or admitted that Caylee is dead - this is significant no matter what

BUT Casey will still say that either Zenaida, Samantha or the mob (her latest story about the scary people that have Caylee and will do her harm) killed her child - it won't get her anywhere, she will end up in prison - but still thats her story and she's sticking to it as far as I can see

Good heavens! Is she trying to escape??

YAY!!! This is such GREAT news!!!

Justice for Caylee! I hope she confesses what happened so that Caylee can finally rest in peace!

She's already been arrested!

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

"Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in the sheriff’s department car and taken away, where she was bound was unknown."

Please someone capture the purp walk if there is one, I must leave to go get my son from his ROTC program..The moment I waited on for a long time, I may miss, but am proud to do it for my child, because that is what we are supposed to do!

I hope you all see whats been coming and you feel much better about things today..
My prayers are with websleuths, George, and Caylee today!

Shortly before the announcement Casey Anthony was taken into the custody of the Orange County Sheriffs department. While in route from her attorney’s office with her mother, Anthony stopped the vehicle under a bridge near Boggy Creek road in south Orange County near a sheriff’s department vehicle.

Casey Anthony was placed in the sheriff’s department car and taken away, where she was bound was unknown.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7643687&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyfullyU