Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No cameras allowed but some sites are updating with info:

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Let's add what we find on getting updates. TIA

ETA: Updated live feed -- http://orlnews.wordpress.com/feed/

"Before George Anthony and his attorney Mark NeJame entered the courthouse, they talked briefly with the media. According to WESH 2 News reporter Amanda Ober, George Anthony appeared emotional and asked everyone to pray. NeJame expressed how hard it was for a father and grandfather to have to testify about his daughter and granddaughter. Neither took questions. At this time, George Anthony has been inside the grand jury room for about 45 minutes."

http://orlnews.wordpress.com/feed/

As GA's lawyer. If I knew he had evidence that his daughter was indeed responsible for killing her child, I would encourage him to tell the truth. My job is to protect GA not KC and so there may be a chance that GA decided to come clean.

Or maybe he will just repeat what we have already her him say, the smell was bad, the gas cans and seeing Caylee on 6/16.

Either way he will be telling the truth. SOMEONE MUST.

Casey Anthony remained out of jail on home confinement Tuesday, but it could be her last day of freedom. She is a suspect in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. Caylee's body has never been found.

Channel 9 reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey's car and jurors will hear how investigators found that potentially deadly chemical in the same spot where Caylee's body had been at one point.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17705500/detail.html

Sure appears they are leaving no doubt that Caylee is gone.

Am I the only one who is reading that for the first time??:confused:

My prayers are with George this morning. I think he will do what is right for Caylee..So far, he is the only Anthony I trust to stand up for Caylee. God Bless him for such a hard morning! :blowkiss:

how bad do you think Casey sucked up to him in the last 24 hours?? probably Cindy too. They were probably up bright and early this morning baking brownies and breakfast

My prayers are with George this morning. I think he will do what is right for Caylee..So far, he is the only Anthony I trust to stand up for Caylee. God Bless him for such a hard morning! :blowkiss:

Mine too! PLEASE George, as hard as I'm sure it is, do the right thing for Caylee!

From NG 10/10 transcript....

Tim, I understand you had a meeting today involving the Anthony family. Tell us about it.

TIM MILLER, HEAD OF EQUUSEARCH, RESUMING SEARCH FOR MISSING TOT CAYLEE ANTHONY: You know, Mark is just an incredible man, an incredible attorney, I would only hope that the Anthonys would take advantage of what he has got to offer. He certainly -- our meeting lasted for three hours.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: What did you discuss, though?

MILLER: We discussed the possibility of what`s going to happen in the future. We discussed where -- you know, how our hearts are broken for the Anthony family. I mean they`re going through something they never chose to go through.

Mark`s actually gotten with the Never Give up Hope Foundation to help us fund a continued search. And, you know what, Mark is just an incredible man and has a lot of compassion for this family.

VELEZ-MITCHELL: Yes, I understand that. But was there any news -- was there any news that came out of it?

MILLER: The news that came out of it was actually supposed to be meeting with the Anthony family and discuss future searches. You know, let them know that we`re not the enemy, we`re by their side.

And you know, I understand there`s a lot of emotions right now, and we hope maybe that meeting is going to happen tomorrow, so we can meet with George and Cindy and let them know what it looks like the future is going to bring to them.

Thanks for the quotes. Tim Miller continues to be my hero. He truly cares about Caylee, and he has stood tall and strong regardless of what the "family" have thought and said about Caylee being found...it's not optional for him.

I noticed that too. I kind of got choked up. What a position for this man to be in. It takes me back to his interview when he was describing how quickly Caylee was learning to do things. "a sponge"......

Me too!! I could really feel his pain in watching those videos. I feel for him, I really do. He's in a no-win situation (for him), and I just hope to god he does the right thing and puts his precious little granddaughter FIRST.

I sure do hope he does the right thing and I feel he will. I know this, I don't know how anyone could ever have a peaceful day in their life again, if they didn't stand up for Caylee. Maybe, just maybe, he has had enough and is willing to be the one family member to do that.

I think I like the FBI "visiting" with George. I think it was more than "Can I offer you a cup of coffee?"
They probably made clear the Feds are involved, aren't going anywhere, and telling the whole truth today would be a very good idea if George doesn't want to be in serious trouble with them.

That was interesting to me how the FBI had a meeting PRIOR to his testimony. There is something to this.

notice the way GA is dressed? As if he has respect for the proceedings. Not like CA or KC who are always so casual.

I noticed that too. I hope things work out for him, it seems he will do what is necessary to help. Can you imagine the things he's heard and seen from those two dragons over the years. Good grief.

That was interesting to me how the FBI had a meeting PRIOR to his testimony. There is something to this.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I wonder what was discussed. Is this standard procedure for LE or FBI to meet with you b4 ur Grand Jury testimony?

Am I the only one who is reading that for the first time??:confused:

Nope. That's the first I'd see of it also. I had to do a double take. The entire post says Caylee is gone. It's the boldest statement I've seen yet.

breaking news!!!!

ga just walked out of the gj room and said "that'll teach that little yotch to tell all her friends she hates me and that i 'm having an affair and to steal from me and kill my grandbaby"

just kidding but i wish he would.

lmao!!!!!!!!

Wonder why George asked everyone to stop at 11:00 and say a prayer for Caylee? Why 11:00?

Is it possible that they are holding the GJ for someone other than Casey? Maybe Cindy & Casey? Sorry if this has been discussed, I just don't have time to read through everything.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

GA just walked out of the GJ room and said "That'll teach that little yotch to tell all her friends she hates me and that I 'm having an affair and to steal from me and kill my grandbaby"

Just kidding but I wish he would.

:bigstick: Don't do that to me. I just had heart failure. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members