Today is the day (10/14/08) the Grand Jury Meets!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
15 to 21 Grand Jurors means the odds are greatly in our
favor that 1 of them will appear on Nancy Grace tonight
via satellite with all the details!

I feel like I should be chanting..

Justice For Caylee!
Justice For Caylee!
Justice For Caylee!

MHO, is that today is not day one of this GJ, I think this has been happening and we didnt know about it, as we shouldnt, since it's secret. There is no way they are hearing all this evidence in 1 day and today is the last day of this GJ panel. JMO... Cant wait for the perp walk!!!!!!!!!

Have the GJ members been sequestered for the whole session? Will they know anything about the case before today?

MHO, is that today is not day one of this GJ, I think this has been happening and we didnt know about it, as we shouldnt, since it's secret. There is no way they are hearing all this evidence in 1 day and today is the last day of this GJ panel. JMO... Cant wait for the perp walk!!!!!!!!!

I agree with you! I think they have been hearing it for awhile and today is Judgement day!

Question for ya guys,... if she does get indicted will her trial date be the Nov date for the neglect case or will they pick a new trial date?

Dear lord, please let them indict Casey for murder and let this be the beginning of Justice for Caylee!

It will be that way because they are not even allowed in but WFTV said they will be right outside the GJ room until they hear something. When they said that for some reason I visioned all the news outlets with thier ears pressed up against the wall. That would be a good sight. LOL. (I know that can't be even done)[/QUOT
That visual made me laugh--(and spill my coffee!!)

On the live cam I just saw a Minnie Mouse balloon floating above the court house...how sweet. Caylee you are in my thoughts and prayers today may your sweet little soul finally rest in peace.

And I can understand why they didn't...they are looking for the truth here. :rolleyes: :)
Maybe that is why! I do not think Cindy would tell the truth! Why confuse the GJ with Pizza stories and Jesse is Zanida stories. Casey did not fall far from the tree!

Just wanted to pass this article along since it pertains to GJ secrecy laws here in Florida..

High Court's Ruling Limits Law on Grand Jury Secrecy

In an opinion by Chief Justice William H. Rehnquist, the Court upheld a ruling by a Federal appeals court last year that invalidated a portion of Florida's grand jury secrecy law. Fifteen other states in the South, the Midwest and the West have similar secrecy provisions,which under the Court's ruling today are now also invalid.

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpa...931A15750C0A966958260&sec=&spon=&pagewanted=1

the web cam at the court house is horrible. we wont see anything on it.

this is worse than christmas - and I am 5 hours ahead of EST, so I been up waiting even longer and may be asleep by the time anything happens today :(

OK, gotta ask you guys if you're like me and feel a little scared? We've been waiting all this time for this to happen and now I have this sick feeling that they aren't going to give a True Bill. I'm normally an optimist, but from the beginning everything seems to have worked for, rather than against Casey.
1. she managed to go a month before LE found out Caylee was missing.
2. Her lies misled the police and left them with nothing but a cold trail.
3. she didn't "break" in jail and give up the info.
4. LP got her out thinking she would talk, that backfired and she remained silent.
5. Hurricane destroyed potental evidence.
6. they managed to bail her out again and been allowed to spend all days lounging at JB's.
7.TM gave up search.
8. Judge rules in favor of her motions.
Just seems like she's had all the luck from the beginning and it makes me nervous. Also when everyone, like NG, say repeatedly that she is going to be indicted, blah, blah, blah, it's like it goes against the gods to assume this will happen. I'm scared.

Good Morning First Time Blogger..I think we are all a little nervous about today but I myself keep reminding myself that if not today then next time. If LE doesn't have enough for a conviction then I will be glad if the outcome is no bill. When it happens I want it to stick!..Also, if you believe that God is the ultimate judge then we know that justice will be served. It just might take a little longer. Either way we are all just spectators which can be very frustrating at times..Hang in there, at least we all can come here and vent if need be...:blowkiss:

OK, gotta ask you guys if you're like me and feel a little scared? We've been waiting all this time for this to happen and now I have this sick feeling that they aren't going to give a True Bill. I'm normally an optimist, but from the beginning everything seems to have worked for, rather than against Casey.
1. she managed to go a month before LE found out Caylee was missing.
2. Her lies misled the police and left them with nothing but a cold trail.
3. she didn't "break" in jail and give up the info.
4. LP got her out thinking she would talk, that backfired and she remained silent.
5. Hurricane destroyed potental evidence.
6. they managed to bail her out again and been allowed to spend all days lounging at JB's.
7.TM gave up search.
8. Judge rules in favor of her motions.
Just seems like she's had all the luck from the beginning and it makes me nervous. Also when everyone, like NG, say repeatedly that she is going to be indicted, blah, blah, blah, it's like it goes against the gods to assume this will happen. I'm scared.

As a former GJ member, I can say you do not have to worry about this.

You only need 12 of 23 to say it is true.
Only the prosecution presents evidence.
There is an overwhelming amount of evidence to meet the threshold of sending this case to a jury trial.

http://www.wesh.com/breakingnews/index.html

Lamar Has Arrived
October 14, 2008 - No Responses
Orange-Osceola State Attorney Lawson Lamar just arrived at the grand jury. He declined to speak to the media, but called out a greeting to the people inside the courtroom as he entered.

Jurors, Detective Have Arrived
Several grand jurors as well as lead detective Yuri Melich of the Orange County Sheriff’s Office have arrived on the 23rd floor of the Orange County Courthouse this morning. The grand jury is expected to start soon to consider more serious charges against Casey Anthony, whose 3-year-old daughter, Caylee, has not been seen since June. Grand jury proceedings are secret, but the media is camped outside the courtroom where the jury is meeting. Expected today are investigators like Melich as well as George Anthony, Casey Anthony’s father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laznsher