Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baez and DA's office "pissing" on each other right now for waiting til last minute to share documents...

Sounds like Baez blindsided the judge and prosecution.

media subpoenaed so that they can dispute what the prosecution allegations? what?
HUH?

DA about to argue their motion. Defendant not present. Appearance has been waived.

Baez and DA's office "pissing" on each other right now for waiting til last minute to share documents...

Oh yeah. They are getting feisty. "This looks like about 150 pages that Mr. Baez just handed a few seconds ago." "Yeah, kind of like the documents you just gave me."

JB asking just how this is going to work wrt motions. WTH??? doesn't he know how to do this ???

Does JB not know how the courtroom works?

I'm not being snarky, he honestly just asked how it works???!!!

The prosecution pissed that he didn't know about the witness. Baez backpeddling that he may not call them to testify.

This makes me cringe. Jose is in way over his head imo. We already knew that, but watching this just confirms it.

DA arguing about extraditial statements to media (prejudicing potential jury pool )

I have a question since I haven't had much time to read about this potential gag order. Is this strictly to prohibit witnesses and folks related to the case from talking about it? Will it potentially also prohibit the media from talking about the case, too? TIA!
Court does not have jurisdiction over the media in this. It's over the Attorneys and the witnesses. It would mean we wouldn't hear from Cindy anymore. Such a tragedy that would be

Does JB not know how the courtroom works?

I'm not being snarky, he honestly just asked how it works???!!!

I heard him claim that the prosecution is trying to change court procedure. Atty should NEVER challenge a judge - that's basic common sense.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back