Today's Court Hearing 2PM ET

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find the guy talking for the prosecution too nervous, yelling and not very eloquent. : (

Dang, now the DA is saying that JB is making public comments that is NOT helpful to the defendant. Shhhh. DA should LET JB dig his own grave here...

State says Baez is on TV saying his client lied to police...not helpful to defendant.

That is a smart way to argue this motion, i.e. on behalf of BOTH sides..

Talking about Baez opinion regarding airport sighting of Caylee. Constantly talking about what Casey has said, violating atty client priv.

Dang, now the DA is saying that JB is making public comments that is NOT helpful to the defendant. Shhhh. DA should LET JB dig his own grave here...
Well, he is revealing atty-client privilege information. That's a NO NO

But he wants the court to know this ahead of time, otherwise there may be a chance for a mistrial based on her counsel being incompetent. If it gets handled now, than they eliminate that chance.

I find the guy talking for the prosecution too nervous, yelling and not very eloquent. : (

To me it seems like he is yelling b/c of the sound in the courtroom. I am getting lots of feedback in my speakers.

Baez is shuffling through papers, trying to look busy....

Ooooh DA got snippy..haha.

Press releases are among his "personal favorites."

DA says "press releases" by "Black" is his "personal favorite". Now calling out "Black" statements.

Now we have the press releases by Black..and these are among my personal favorites says DA!! I love it!!

Uh oh, bringing up Todd blacks statements

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm
Back