Todd Black - Defense Team Says: "Loss Of The Life Of A Little Girl"

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lol, initially I though TN based alter ego. Then I thought, I dont care who he is, I just hope he keeps talking a really lot.

Anyone want to take bets on whether he appears on camera at the pressc?
No, Baez will hold up one of his kindergarten press releases and read a statement from him. LOL Baez is going to be too angry to have him on and because he doesn't want people to see TB with his boot before they have to surgically remove it from his @ss. ;)

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Black releases statement:

Spokesman issues statement on earlier comments
12:35 p.m. Todd Black, spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, just faxed out a press release about his recent CNN interview in which he implied Caylee was dead.

"Unfortunately what they distributed was completely taken out of context. Todd Black never was stating that there is any belief whatsoever by Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm, that Ms. Anthony's daughter, Caylee, might be deceased," the statement said.

I am sorry but you are wrong.
He said not "JUST" the loss of the life of a little girl

Aren't you guys saying the same thing? I mean regardless of the addition of the word "just" he mentions the loss of life of a little girl.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-101608,0,7523378.story

Black releases statement:

Spokesman issues statement on earlier comments
12:35 p.m. Todd Black, spokesman for Casey Anthony's defense attorney, just faxed out a press release about his recent CNN interview in which he implied Caylee was dead.

"Unfortunately what they distributed was completely taken out of context. Todd Black never was stating that there is any belief whatsoever by Casey Anthony or The Baez Law Firm, that Ms. Anthony's daughter, Caylee, might be deceased," the statement said.

:confused:
:eek:
:waitasec:

So there is a conspiracy against him by CNN I see...

I'll miss this presser. Someone check their feet to see if they're wearing these.
fvy74p.jpg
Hahahahaha~ Wonder if they will put Casey in a tutu? (Or do we already have a photo of that?!)

The problem is that the quote you provided is incomplete, incorrect and wrong. You left out what is at issue here.

What Todd Black ACTUALLY said was:

This is a very difficult, serious case, not only involving THE LOSS OF THE LIFE OF A LITTLE GIRL but the loss of whatever is going to happen to Casey Anthony."

Listen to the CNN video:
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/bestoftv/2008/10/14/pn.casey.anthony.indicted.cnn

ETA: I see that karen7868 has edited her post to reflect what was actually said, but I believe that the actual quote must continually be posted so that those who claim he was misquoted will listen to the CNN clip for themselves.

Another correction to the quote - if you don't mind: He said THE LOSS OF LIFE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL!

Please feel free to correct me if I heard it wrong!

misconstrued. he was saying that no one is going to be searching for caylee anymore -because casey has been stamped as a murderer since July 16th. true or false, he was not saying he believes caylee is dead.

I am sorry but you are wrong.
He said not "JUST" the loss of the life of a little girl

I stand corrected. I was trying to emphasize another point.

What was important was that he said the "loss of the life" of a little girl, and not "the loss" of a little girl, as many have been trying to say.

What I want to hear are the statements from both Mikes from CNN! OMG! They are loving this without a doubt! Talk about the interview of the Century! They should get awards for this one.

I saw this live the other day on Headline News and it was so clear that Black was insulting and grandstanding. He clearly stated what he did and I about fell over. I was so happy that they gave him the opportunity to stick foot in mouth!
It was a live phone call. There is no way anyone could have edited it or predicted what would come out of his mouth. It was not out of context, because he was in control of what he was saying at that point. He is a MORON and they need to realize that we have Dumb and Dumber on this case.
I personally believe that the grandparents know Caylee is gone. They are covering just like they did when she was pregnant- cover, deny, cover, deny.....Wow!

Cindy also said in her interview that there was no fight at all on the 15th and they were all so happy... It should come out in the media now about their fight, and the neighbors hearing it, plus the possible physical contact from Cindy to Casey. Then alot of this would make sense and everyone would know Cindy is lying. Also, what happened to Miss wonderful mom KC and how they were going to counseling to take Caylee away from her. Why would they do that if she was such a wonderful mom????
Sorry for OT :)

misconstrued. he was saying that no one is going to be searching for caylee anymore -because casey has been stamped as a murderer since July 16th. true or false, he was not saying he believes caylee is dead.
Sorry. That is not what he said and it was not misconstrued in any way. I heard it live and he said it exactly as it was presented.

<my bold>

He WAS NOT saying that! OMG!!! :banghead:

Another correction to the quote - if you don't mind: He said THE LOSS OF LIFE OF THIS LITTLE GIRL!

Please feel free to correct me if I heard it wrong!

OK, I stand corrected yet again, and I apologize.

I took my quote and the link from the original post of this thread.
I falsely assumed-and yes, I know about assuming--that it was accurate since it hadn't been jumped on and dissected throughout the thread. Although I've heard the CNN clip many times, I didn't transcribe it myself, and relied on what someone else had posted.

Consider my lesson learned.

Right, and I am sure it will have something to do with Mr. Lamars political endeavors..
And people thought LP was part of a circus!
LOL Maybe TB will say it wasn't him on that call now and they can't prove it was. It was really Lamar using his impersonation skills again.

Why can't what TB says be used as evidence? I don't think he's part of the defense team, but he IS JB's' spokesman...which means his job is to SPEAK FOR JB, and he clearly said the child is dead!

I'm sure the DA's office will definitely want to speak with TB so they can make a determination.

Either way...and JB can attempt to poopoo it or explain it away somehow... but this is the shot heard round the world and he can't take away it's impact.

What really is his statement evidence of? He didn't say Jose told me, he didn't say Casey told me. I think Baez will say that the statement is Black's opinion. I think it is evidence to us that Caylee is gone and they know it, but I honestly do not see how this could be admitted in court as evidence of Caylee being dead. Defense will say its an opinion of one person. I don't think Black would ever say that Jose or Casey told him this, but if he does, now that will be something.

I'm sorry, but did he authorize you to speak on his behalf? How do you know what he meant? We are interpreting the words as defined by the english language, not trying to read some other coded message behind them. Unless you are the speaker of the words, you cannot know what they may have meant. Try interpreting the words as they were spoken.

Karen,

I saw your edit and edited my post to reflect that.

I think we all need to continue to post the actual quote and encourage people to 'hear' for themselves.

Thank you for the edit! :blowkiss:

I think we were posting at the same time. I agree. It's needs to be quoted just as he said it.

It is what it is....plain and simple.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
insanecobain
Back