Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lt. Bob also mentioned the couple panhandling. Maybe TK encountered them while they were?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am baffled that I can find NO REFERENCE to either of them being missing online.

They said in the presser that both had active warrants. Their friends and family probably believed that they skipped town to escape the law. Mom probably didn't have custody of any of the kids if she was having issues that caused her to be in jail.

Remember how TK made reference to a parole violation boyfriend?

TK probably knew enough about them to know law enforcement wouldn't take their disappearance very seriously. Same (though to a lesser extent) with KB and CDC. This is the Deep South and I'm sure a lot of people associate alternative lifestyles with drugs/crime.

How horribly sad for everyone :(

There is no way this monster killed these two couples only. Just no way. There has to be more

There is no way this monster killed these two couples only. Just no way. There has to be more

Was just thinking the same. Two couples, so far? And he did this alone...really...I'm not so sure.

Both LE arrest records and the families seem to spell "Meagan" many different ways online.

I can't keep up with all these updates. Does LE think he shot the husband right away and kept Meagan alive for a time like he did with KB? :sick:

Looks like she was released from jail on 12/18/2015 @ 9:46. (am?)

http://bailbondcity.com/south_carolina/spartanburg-inmate-MCCRAW/15-13129

I'm guessing this arrest and release is what they were referring to on the live feed, when they said that Meagan's mother bonded her out because she said she had a job?

Completely agree. I think we're still only at the tip of the iceberg.

Strange that he seems to be focused on couples. Prob gave him the sense of power to kill the men in front of the women. I really hope the le is looking into other properties tk either owned in the past or had access to due to his real estate practice. Also, it is interesting that this couple had a shady past with drugs, and I believe the sheriff gave an interview that kb and tk "might" have been involved in some type of illegal activity. Sorry don't have a link to that interview.

She had gotten a job. Sounds like she was trying to sort her life out and this happens... Was the job with TK.

I'm wondering if he held the woman in the shipping container for awhile after killing her husband. Then killed her. After all this time the time difference they had been buried wouldn't be obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patterson Vincent