Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In TK's SM post he said he had 9 lives and he wasn't finished yet. If he was referring to other lives there is probably only 2 more victims. KB indicated something about 4 more bodies buried. He more than likely did brag to KB to terrify her more. She could have been the one that told LE about the Superbike murders. If he told her about his 9 lives and knew one was CC then she may have believed 4 more are buried with him.

I'm a realtor and the possibilities are just endless. People could be living on his crimes. This isn't over.
I agree. There are more. These kids weren't really on the radar, so the obvious victims I am sure will surface. God I am sick to my stomach. And why am I so obsessed with this?

I still wonder if he is connected to the recent stabbing, with the woman left in a nearby house. Though I don't know why he wouldn't confess to it too. He has no pattern right now...a spree kill, a couple of panhandlers, and an employee w/ spouse. There must be some more randoms mixed in there.

I can't stop thinking about that. We see SO MANY posts of people reported missing, and here is a couple that hasn't been heard from for almost a year and we never heard of them before.
My gosh. How many more are there that we know nothing of?
EXACTLY!
I think they need to make a plea to anyone in the nearby states or anyone who may have been traveling to the area, to their families if they haven't heard from them since 2003 to make a report and get it on the record even if they are just possible run aways or drug users. Even if the family THINKS they are probably okay but hasn't heard from them in a while they need to report them STAT.
There's no sense in letting this monster possibly get away with other murders because they don't want the public worried or family getting their hopes up. Obviously, they would just be looking for some type of answer. They have the right to be concerned about a missing family member and I doubt their hopes are up. They need closure.

I still wonder if he is connected to the recent stabbing, with the woman left in a nearby house. Though I don't know why he wouldn't confess to it too. He has no pattern right now...a spree kill, a couple of panhandlers, and an employee w/ spouse. There must be some more randoms mixed in there.
I agree totally.
He was all over the place with his victim type. I think he did many random kills and left the bodies in different places. While also keeping hostages.
This monster I think is a VERY rare breed. I wonder if he was obsessed with other SK's and wanted to out do them. Like one up them. BE the MOST infamous. With his mindset and ego I could totally see this occurring.
I also feel like he will confess to many many more and point to where they are buried for this exact reason. Getting caught he probably knew was inevitable but he wanted to do as much possible damage before being caught. JMOO

Exactly what I'm wondering. Hmm
Looking for them now. It would be LOT easier of FL would allow you to search by name instead of location! Crawling through profile after profile again and again is getting unnerving.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437 using Tapatalk

I feel like in his mind he thinks he is some sort of vigilante. Maybe he considers fetish life adultery, maybe his parents split when he was young because someone cheated. Maybe he didn't think these parents were caring for their children like they should.... it seems all the people who have been found deceased have some sort of troubled past.

Don't quote me on the super bike murders, because I have no idea his reasoning on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or he felt that people on that site would easier to lure out to desolate locations at night...comes with the lifestyle. Also probably playing the odds that they wont be as high profile/missing. :(

Or he felt that people on that site would easier to lure out to desolate locations at night...comes with the lifestyle. Also probably playing the odds that they wont be as high profile/missing. :(

I agree. Most people who are into certain things don't really make it widely known that they're into such things, especially not to family members. So that means that the family members wouldn't know to mention it to authorities who may be looking for the missing person, even though it could be a crucial connection in some cases.

I think there is a pattern. I think it's drugs.

There were rumours of a drug involvement for the superbike murders (although it was said that this was not the case, I wonder now...)

The sheriff said that CDC and KB had been involved in things that weren't legal.

Then MLMC and JJC were known to be drug users.

TK posted on SM about killing drug dealers and seemed to hate drug users.

Perhaps there was some drug abuse by someone in his childhood....?

MOO and theories only.

From what we know right now, he has a pattern of shooting as a means to kill.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is what exactly what gets me :gaah: missing persons no postings no reports ... so many very talented persons here on
WS that could be so much help they just need the information had it been posted. Could careless of their lifestyles a life is a life
I think we are starting to see a pattetn in victims. He seems to target people who are involved in a lifestyle that it not socially acceptable and within tha, choose victims that will lilely not be missed by many people. :(

I think we are starting to see a pattetn in victims. He seems to target people who are involved in a lifestyle that it not socially acceptable and within tha, choose victims that will lilely not be missed by many people. :(

I'm starting to think this too. He almost seems to think he's in charge of handing out some type of vigilante justice. Maybe he thinks he's doing the world a favor by getting rid of people he considers to be bad people.

There were rumours of a drug involvement for the superbike murders (although it was said that this was not the case, I wonder now...)

The sheriff said that CDC and KB had been involved in things that weren't legal.

MOO and theories only.

I believe it's prostitution. Believe it or not, some men allow and even drive women to their 'jobs'. It can be too that he was willing to pay to watch the couples have sex, which is what I'm leaning towards more. Could be a mixture of drugs too,

Oh wow, this young couple seemed to have some issues for sure. I'm getting the feeling it may have a connection to their deaths. TK seemed to have a lot of disdain for drug users and dealers. Her baby tested positive for heroin.

http://www.goupstate.com/news/20151...rged-after-newborn-tested-positive-for-heroin

A rather macabre coincidence, but when I scrolled down to the bottom of this article from last year about Meagan, there was a link to an article about the search for the Superbike murders suspect.

2ujjvhj.png

I clicked it again and now they have updated articles.

I think I recall either a judge or his Mom or Dad said something about him not having any remorse. I think we have a real physchopath who had no problem killing others if they rubbed him the wrong way in the slightest.

Proof of that is how he killed the 4 people at the Superbike store. Random strangers along with his original target and the motive sounds very minor.

MOO and theories only.

Somewhere buried in this forum in one of the linked MSM stories on the Superbike murders it does say that the newly hired employee that was working in the garage in the back was due to be in court that week for a drug related charge, so there does seem like the was a loose drug connection there too. Whether TK was aware of it or not who knows.

Somewhere buried in this forum in one of the linked MSM stories on the Superbike murders it does say that the newly hired employee that was working in the garage in the back was due to be in court that week for a drug related charge, so there does seem like the was a loose drug connection there too. Whether TK was aware of it or not who knows.

Just to add a different angle:

We know TK did not obtain his numerous guns legally, in addition to the massive amounts of ammunition found at his place
He is very good with weapons per the Sheriff .... what if Superbike murders were some type of paid hit?
He spent 15 years in prison and he is very slick. Released from prison 2001,
IIRC the new employee was the first one shot. He was getting ready to go to court for drug related charges
This gives TK illegal guns and probably money too.
Just another theory until it is announced.

Somewhere in these threads it was mentioned there might be a pattern of TK targeting his victims around a holiday. The recently identified couple went missing just before Christmas 2015. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

A friend has a job where she interacts regularly with Child Protective Services. Many of the cases she works involve parents who aren't around. When asked about their whereabouts, family members say they just don't know. They never file missing persons reports or anything. They just figure the family member went somewhere else (leaving a kid and lots of times not bringing his/her phone, clothes, etc.).

My point is that I imagine there are TONS of missing people out there (especially young and involved in activities upon which society frowns) who never get reported and for whom no one ever looks. This makes me terribly sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member