Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's
what has crossed my mind. What if TK shot JC as soon as he took them and kept MC in the storage container (8months) until a few days/weeks before CC and KB came to clean the property . Then along came CC and KB he needed new victims a new love interest. Shot CC kept KB until he decided he was done with her. Probably far out there but who knows how long he might of kept KB in there.
I actually think there was more than two couples between the two we know.
Not including the possible quick kills.

I agree 100%, there is really no way around it. It may not be the most "politically correct" site per some members personal taste, however, I think we can all agree that neither is being murdered by a serial killer, who seems to have made that site his killing ground....
I've been wondering what site yall were referring to!

I've been wondering what site yall were referring to!

Me too! Please excuse my ignorance - I have read all of the forum and everything I can find online so very sorry in advance for playing catch ups - but I was wondering how it is known that KB, CDC and possibly TK were on "that website"? TIA

Me too! Please excuse my ignorance - I have read all of the forum and everything I can find online so very sorry in advance for playing catch ups - but I was wondering how it is known that KB, CDC and possibly TK were on "that website"? TIA

Mods are not allowing discussion of this part of the story. I don't know and won't mention details, but it involves alternative sexual lifestyles.

new thread about CDC wife arrest http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...n-Nunes-Carver-35-Charged-w-Impersonating-LEO

Looks like LE are not sure if she or TK is the one responsible for the FB posts to CDC page.

I would probably question that too except for the references to Hotel California and the Amazon reviews also referencing Hotel California. To me, that was him. If it were her, she would have to be involved. I don't believe she is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just found some screenshots from CDCs FB that say that Nikkie is the only one that knows where they are, and that shes not going to tell anyone.
It was a comment immediately preceding the one about how they are not coming back to their families.

I just cannot imagine she would post things like this to his page. Why would you out yourself in such a way?

Also... all the posts I have from this particular conversation just say 'Monday'... if anyone knows the actual date I would love to know it. I suspect it was either 9/26 or 10/10, when compared to the comments made to the original WS thread. (I am leaning towards Oct 10)

This article gives a comprehensive timeline of TK's life events and the current investigations: http://www.independentmail.com/stor...-how-anderson-couples-case-unfolded/93302680/

One thing I just noticed from that is that he worked for the graphic designer up until Nov 2003 and Nov 6, 2003 was the Superbike Murders. I wonder if he lost his job just prior to the murders and that had anything to do with it? Has anyone found any connections between the Superbike Shop and Seven Sons?

I'm catching up (again). Did someone verify his report of working at Seven Sons (Jan 2002 - Nov 2003)??

Maybe the article (about the female president of the co) linked below, has already been posted (sorry, if I'm duplicating!)

It was written Nov 2002. I found it interesting because they only had one male working there, so does that mean it was Kohlhepp???

"There's something else unusual about the business, which grossed around $3 million last year. The company called Seven Sons has 11 employees, including Henderson, and 10 are women."

http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Jo...t/At-Seven-Sons-Most-Qualified-Are-Women.aspx

A friend has a job where she interacts regularly with Child Protective Services. Many of the cases she works involve parents who aren't around. When asked about their whereabouts, family members say they just don't know. They never file missing persons reports or anything. They just figure the family member went somewhere else (leaving a kid and lots of times not bringing his/her phone, clothes, etc.).

My point is that I imagine there are TONS of missing people out there (especially young and involved in activities upon which society frowns) who never get reported and for whom no one ever looks. This makes me terribly sad.

My son was an addict from the ages 16-27 until he passed away and I called the police many times to report him missing. They would not take a missing persons report due to his lifestyle. They would take a report (they called it a report of concern or welfare check inquiry ) to have in the system just in case he was found and to have something to check for against persons or bodies found as a John Doe. The times he was found alive he would be told we were concerned and wanted to hear from him but left it up to him. Most of the officers would call me off the record and tell me he is alive but nothing more other officers would not. If he had been found deceased or incompetent it was on record that I was the next of kin to be contacted. He passed while living with family out of state and we knew where he was so IDK for sure what would have happened if it had been when there was a report of concern out.

I'm catching up (again). Did someone verify his report of working at Seven Sons (Jan 2002 - Nov 2003)??

Maybe the article (about the female president of the co) linked below, has already been posted (sorry, if I'm duplicating!)

It was written Nov 2002. I found it interesting because they only had one male working there, so does that mean it was Kohlhepp???

"There's something else unusual about the business, which grossed around $3 million last year. The company called Seven Sons has 11 employees, including Henderson, and 10 are women."

http://m.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Jo...t/At-Seven-Sons-Most-Qualified-Are-Women.aspx

Wow! Thanks, I had not seen this. One point of note--the founder of Seven Sons has the same first name as TK's mother--possibly this is his mother's company? That's the only way I could see a recently paroled sex offender getting a graphic design job at a predominately female business. I also find it interesting that they did sports marketing. Scott Ponder, the owner of Superbike Motorsports was formerly a competitive motorbike racer and he could have used Seven Sons to market his store. Originally, I thought perhaps TK lost his job at Seven Sons and blamed it on someone at Superbike but now I wonder if his mother suspected he committed the Superbike murders, they argued, and she told him he couldn't work for her company anymore? Just a theory. I don't know for sure if this is his mom's company but it sure is interesting that he stopped working there the same month as the Superbike murders.

Mods are not allowing discussion of this part of the story. I don't know and won't mention details, but it involves alternative sexual lifestyles.

FYI, admin and Tricia are reviewing the adult website angle and are deciding what parameters and ground rules will be for a discussion. We understand it may be relevant to some of the crimes committed by TK and if it is members will want to talk about it.

Thanks for your patience while it is sorted.

tlcya

Wow! Thanks, I had not seen this. One point of note--the founder of Seven Sons has the same first name as TK's mother--possibly this is his mother's company? That's the only way I could see a recently paroled sex offender getting a graphic design job at a predominately female business. I also find it interesting that they did sports marketing. Scott Ponder, the owner of Superbike Motorsports was formerly a competitive motorbike racer and he could have used Seven Sons to market his store. Originally, I thought perhaps TK lost his job at Seven Sons and blamed it on someone at Superbike but now I wonder if his mother suspected he committed the Superbike murders, they argued, and she told him he couldn't work for her company anymore? Just a theory. I don't know for sure if this is his mom's company but it sure is interesting that he stopped working there the same month as the Superbike murders.

Coincidence regarding the first name of the owner and TK's mom, I think. BUT maybe TK (or his mother or ??) was related to someone in the Henderson family? OR maybe he didn't actually work at Seven Sons?? I'm still digging around to see what I might find.

Coincidence regarding the first name of the owner and TK's mom (see obit link below), BUT maybe TK (or his mother or ??) was related to someone in the Henderson family? OR maybe he didn't actually work at Seven Sons?? I'm still digging around to see what I might find.

Regardless, we are not allowed to sleuth his family, so I'll let it go for now and focus on finding out more about the company he worked for ;)

I edited and removed the link in my post (#311)... making it... more TOS-appropriate :)

I edited and removed the link in my post (#311)... making it... more TOS-appropriate :)

Thanks, I edited my reply as well. I really think we need to learn more about the company he worked for! ;)

Thanks, I edited my reply as well. I really think we need to learn more about the company he worked for! ;)

Well, here's a little problem:

His LinkedIn page reads:

"Seven Sons & Company, Arizona
Consumer Industries"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-kohlhepp-90810011

The Independent Mail link says:

"January 2002: He started working as a graphic designer for Seven Sons & Company in Spartanburg. He worked there until November 2003."

** Did he work from "home" ??? And, where was "home"??

My son was an addict from the ages 16-27 until he passed away and I called the police many times to report him missing. They would not take a missing persons report due to his lifestyle. They would take a report (they called it a report of concern or welfare check inquiry ) to have in the system just in case he was found and to have something to check for against persons or bodies found as a John Doe. The times he was found alive he would be told we were concerned and wanted to hear from him but left it up to him. Most of the officers would call me off the record and tell me he is alive but nothing more other officers would not. If he had been found deceased or incompetent it was on record that I was the next of kin to be contacted. He passed while living with family out of state and we knew where he was so IDK for sure what would have happened if it had been when there was a report of concern out.

Thank you for sharing your experience, which is very helpful to this discussion & other 'missing' cases.

I am very sorry for your loss.
It must have been an incredibly difficult time for you & your family.

Oh wow... I didn't catch that!

Arizona Consumer Industries. HA!
This was while he was in prison, he has it noted as working there from 1/1991 to 9/2002.

He's crafty. I'm going to just leave this right here...
https://www.aci.az.gov/

Well, here's a little problem:

His LinkedIn page reads:

"Seven Sons & Company, Arizona
Consumer Industries"

https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-kohlhepp-90810011

The Independent Mail link says:

"January 2002: He started working as a graphic designer for Seven Sons & Company in Spartanburg. He worked there until November 2003."

** Did he work from "home" ??? And, where was "home"??

Hmmm...Perhaps the company founders lived in AZ briefly before relocating to Spartanburg, SC? Can we find anything about Seven Sons being in AZ? ETA: Nevermind, I should have looked at the LInkedIn first. those were 2 different jobs!

Oh wow... I didn't catch that!

Arizona Consumer Industries. HA!
This was while he was in prison, he has it noted as working there from 1/1991 to 9/2002.

He's crafty. I'm going to just leave this right here...
https://www.aci.az.gov/

Oooohhh! The name of that link is Arizona Correctional Industries. Of COURSE he lied on his LinkedIn just like he lied to the Real Estate Commission about the nature of his crime! MOO. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member