Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how verifiable this link is but I'm (doin' the risky thing) posting it!
*Snipping the link just in case*

My browser won't let me view that, whatever it is, it says there is a threat on the page. Anyone else?

*Snipping the link just in case*

My browser won't let me view that, whatever it is, it says there is a threat on the page. Anyone else?

I didn't have a threat, it's a link to the Missing in America FB page, with a post of TK info.

His Linkdin page is still up, you can see the way it is worded here... Seven Sons from 1/2002-11/2003, then Arizona 'Consumer' Industries from 1/1991-9/2001

https://www.linkedin.com/in/todd-kohlhepp-90810011

Gardener... That link to the Arizona correctional industries didn't come from anything TK related, its my own interpretation of his actual job.

(Just wanted to make that clear)
:)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Yep... Kadoober & Gardener... y'all found the ACI addy... sickly crafty TK (I think correctly interpreted, Kadoob)

Gardener... That link to the Arizona correctional industries didn't come from anything TK related, its my own interpretation of his actual job.

(Just wanted to make that clear)
:)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I know, but I think you are 100% correct in your assumption. I also am making the assumption he LIED on his resume. He was in prison those years, of course he lied about the company name. I'll add JMO and MOO to my post above to make it more clear though. :moo:

It's possible Seven Sons had a contract with ACI for their "design services", but ????

https://www.aci.az.gov/design-services/

I guess they did make quite a bit of money for only having 11 employees.

ETA: I found another document (having trouble with link) that says ACI didn't expand to private sector partnerships til 2004. (Don't know if this means outside of AZ or ??) So... this Seven Sons thing is still iffy (imo)

I wonder why CD and KB leave their apartment's door unlocked when they left to meet up with TK? Was there an emergency call from KB that made CD leave in rush and not lock the door? Or this was normal for them to leave it unlocked when not home? I personally don't think both of them went to the land together. I have a feeling that somehow TK got KB there first, something happened then CD showed up and he killed him right there. Just thinking out loud.

It's possible Seven Sons had a contract with ACI for their "design services", but ????

https://www.aci.az.gov/design-services/

I guess they did make quite a bit of money for only having 11 employees.

ETA: I found another document (having trouble with link) that says ACI didn't expand to private sector partnerships til 2004. (Don't know if this means outside of AZ or ??) So... this Seven Sons thing is still iffy (imo)

I think he learned the skills at aci.az/design-services to enable him to get the job at Seven Sons after he was released.
He's not saying the Arizona 'job' was part of the Seven Sons, the Arizona job was first, then he got the Seven Sons gig.

Wow! Thanks, I had not seen this. One point of note--the founder of Seven Sons has the same first name as TK's mother--possibly this is his mother's company? That's the only way I could see a recently paroled sex offender getting a graphic design job at a predominately female business. I also find it interesting that they did sports marketing. Scott Ponder, the owner of Superbike Motorsports was formerly a competitive motorbike racer and he could have used Seven Sons to market his store. Originally, I thought perhaps TK lost his job at Seven Sons and blamed it on someone at Superbike but now I wonder if his mother suspected he committed the Superbike murders, they argued, and she told him he couldn't work for her company anymore? Just a theory. I don't know for sure if this is his mom's company but it sure is interesting that he stopped working there the same month as the Superbike murders.

Coincidence regarding the first name of the owner and TK's mom, I think. BUT maybe TK (or his mother or ??) was related to someone in the Henderson family? OR maybe he didn't actually work at Seven Sons?? I'm still digging around to see what I might find.

After some more searching on the company founders I can say I'm 95% sure the owner was not his mother. Really stumped at how he got that job right out of prison, however, IF he really worked there.

I think he learned the skills at aci.az/design-services to enable him to get the job at Seven Sons after he was released.
He's not saying the Arizona 'job' was part of the Seven Sons, the Arizona job was first, then he got the Seven Sons gig.

That's how I'm reading the LinkedIn as well. I would love to see what kind of "letter of reference" he used to get the job at Seven Sons!

I wonder if he chose Seven Sons because it was such a small company. They would be less likely to do a real background check on someone.
Makes a small change to his prior 'employment', gets someone to be the reference for that employment... and you're good to go.

'Did TK work for ACS from this date to this date?'
'Yes'
'Would you hire him again?'
'Oh yes, he's just a ray of sunshine and graphic designs like a crazy person!'

Hired.

I would venture to guess the missing parent has disappeared on and off many times due to drug abuse and is very harrowing to be around. many addicts put their families through hell. the stealing, the guilt trips and manipulation, the withdrawals.... sometimes sad to say it is more peaceful when they don't know where they are.

A friend has a job where she interacts regularly with Child Protective Services. Many of the cases she works involve parents who aren't around. When asked about their whereabouts, family members say they just don't know. They never file missing persons reports or anything. They just figure the family member went somewhere else (leaving a kid and lots of times not bringing his/her phone, clothes, etc.).

My point is that I imagine there are TONS of missing people out there (especially young and involved in activities upon which society frowns) who never get reported and for whom no one ever looks. This makes me terribly sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wonder if he chose Seven Sons because it was such a small company. They would be less likely to do a real background check on someone.
Makes a small change to his prior 'employment', gets someone to be the reference for that employment... and you're good to go.

'Did TK work for ACS from this date to this date?'
'Yes'
'Would you hire him again?'
'Oh yes, he's just a ray of sunshine and graphic designs like a crazy person!'

Hired.

Could be, but for such a small company employee-wise, they had huge clients (ESPN, NASCAR, Etc.) and were making 11 million in sales at the time of that article Fred&Edna found (2002?). Maybe he knew someone or someone knew his parents and gave him a chance even though he had been in prison? If they knew, I don't think they knew the extent of his crime that put him in prison. JMO. I think he lied the same way he lied to the Real Estate Commission about a violent rape he committed being an "argument" with a girlfriend and paranoid parents.

[h=1]Prayer vigil to promote healing amid ongoing serial killer investigation[/h]
Amid an ongoing probe into suspected serial killer Todd Kohlhepp, a group of Spartanburg County residents is seeking to bring people together in prayer Monday.

"The purpose of the prayer vigil is to unite all people in our county and beyond who want to come together and pray. This is a grassroots effort of several friends who felt led to give their time with planning and to bring the start of healing during this time of tragedy,"
This is such a devastating thing for our community. We thought, ‘How can we do something to make people in our community know that they are still loved. There’s hope.'”Walton said the event will be focused on victims and families, not Kohlhepp.
"We’re not going to let (Kohlhepp) win. He doesn’t deserve any glory, which is what he’s wanting now," Walton said. "These victims, that’s what it’s about."
http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161...ling-amid-ongoing-serial-killer-investigation

[h=3]Former attorney for Kohlhepp: 'No indication that he was a Bundy'[/h]
Attorney Allen Bickart, who has been practicing law for more than 60 years, said when he defended Kohlhepp, he did not believe his client would go on to harm others.

He said Kohlhepp's only concern while on trial was with how much time he would end up serving. He was incarcerated in Arizona until 2001 after pleading guilty to the kidnapping charge.
"He just was very very mixed up and screwed up in his childhood. That is what he told me," Bickart said. "He apparently had difficulty with his father and his father had put him up for adoption. He acted out of anger."
http://www.wbtv.com/story/33682741/former-attorney-for-kohlhepp-no-indication-that-he-was-a-bundy

I cannot stand everything pushed to the left side. It makes it hard to read. Thanks for the link Lauranyc83.

I wonder why CD and KB leave their apartment's door unlocked when they left to meet up with TK? Was there an emergency call from KB that made CD leave in rush and not lock the door? Or this was normal for them to leave it unlocked when not home? I personally don't think both of them went to the land together. I have a feeling that somehow TK got KB there first, something happened then CD showed up and he killed him right there. Just thinking out loud.

I may be totally wrong, but thought I read that her statement to the police said they did in fact show up together, walked to the garage, knocked and as soon as garage opened TK shot and killed CD right in front of KB.
Why they went out there in the first place or why they left their apartment unlocked wasn't mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New CNN interviews on the Superbike Murders:
Kohlhepp had traveled to Superbike Motorsports in Chesnee, South Carolina, and spoke with the shop owner and another employee.

"He wanted to learn how to ride a motorcycle and they laughed at him when he fell over on the bike," said Kohlhepp's mother, Regina Kohlhepp. "You know, this is all why people tell kids not to bully. This is what can happen."

"Todd was bullied and embarrassed and I think he just held it in long enough," his mother said Friday.

It's not clear whether the four died on the same day as the incident with Kohlhepp, or if he returned another time.
Melissa Brackman, widow of shop owner Scott Ponder, has a different version of the events.

"I was told he was a disgruntled customer. He bought a motorcycle from Scott previously. His motorcycle was stolen, he went to get another one," Brackman told CNN sister network HLN earlier this week.
"My husband and the service manager were poking fun at him saying, 'Hey, (is) the second motorcycle going to get stolen, too? Didn't you have enough already?' They were kidding ... and he said that made him angry."

cnn.com/2016/11/10/us/south-carolina-kohlhepp-cold-case-killings/index.html

:eek:hwow:

(broken link on purpose because it becomes video when posted)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste