Todd Kohlhepp - Breaking News / Latest Developments

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
His step father has passed away. I'm not sure where his biological father is.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
<modsnip>That obit is not the man who married RT, that is his father who had the same name.

<modsnip>That obit is not the man who married RT, that is his father who had the same name.
<modsnip>

So that is the obit for CKs father?

Then that would mean he has since remarried and is still alive. Ah okay. My head is spinning lol!!

I've been trying and I can't figure it out. What is BBM!? Lol thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<modsnip>

So that is the obit for CKs father?

Then that would mean he has since remarried and is still alive. Ah okay. My head is spinning lol!!

Yes, that is CK's father who died in 2006. I think CK is still alive and has avoided the press somehow. JMO.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-...SF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook

Sheriff repeats in this article today she was found in what was like a shark cage. That sounds like a BDSM cage to me. He mentioned she was bound at the feet and a chain from the top to a collar to the neck.

BBM. He probably said "shark cage" because most people are more likely to be much more familiar with the looks of one of those, rather than a BDSM cage. He may have also said it to be a little more respectful and PC, for the sake of the families involved (although a lot of info in regards to that stuff is already out there).

BBM. He probably said "shark cage" because most people are more likely to be much more familiar with the looks of one of those, rather than a BDSM cage. He may have also said it to be a little more respectful and PC, for the sake of the families involved (although a lot of info in regards to that stuff is already out there).

I'm so glad I have "safe search" turned on. :facepalm:

I'm not even brave enough to search! Someone want to clue me in? I'm guessing these cages are a thing? Lol

I'm not even brave enough to search! Someone want to clue me in? I'm guessing these cages are a thing? Lol

They are definitely a thing... they come in a variety of styles and sizes. Picture a large dog kennel made of prison bars.

Attorney: Families of 3 'Superbike' murder victims to file lawsuit against Kohlhepp

Attorney Doug Brannon, of Kennedy & Brannon Law Firm in Spartanburg, confirms the probate portion of the suit will begin Tuesday, with an emergency action to re-open the estates of the victims. That action will allow the process to move forward with a civil suit against Kohlhepp.

Brannon declined to comment further on the details of the suit, but did indicate other alleged victims of Kohlhepp are also pursuing legal action.
http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...rder-victims-to-file-lawsuit-against-kohlhepp

Attorney: Families of 3 'Superbike' murder victims to file lawsuit against Kohlhepp

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/33...rder-victims-to-file-lawsuit-against-kohlhepp

I was thinking that this would likely happen when TK requested the money be set aside for a girls college education. Not sure that the request by TK to divert funds should have been approved by Sheriff Wright. Especially since he is using a public defender.. Never mis-underestimate a psychopath...

<modsnip>
IMO he is too egotistical to take any medication for mental health related issues. Doesn't think there could be anything wrong with him. And he's a man... all the men I know wait til they're about dead to see the doctor.

I think it's a bit curious that he is so obese, actually. He used photos from his early thirties for facebook and his real estate site. He was obviously insecure. I wonder why he let himself go? Poor impulse control leading to over eating? I just figure, if I was so insecure I would do something about it. I would change my diet and start exercising. He certainly had the money for it and I'm sure the time. Maybe he has an eating disorder. Maybe he really doesn't care and I'm overthinking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member