Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree the weird shape of the bite could be part of the design you see in the pieces of that photo. And maybe what appears as an Orange like thing is a pit? Btw did you pick your name cause of ferris buehlers day off? Sorry my mind went there cause my ex bought me the whole outfit and him his. But yea I agree I see apricot or orange but there's obvious parts an orange wouldn't have. Do the leafs resemble an apricot leaf to you?

th

totally !

ok so I went a little google crazy an as I did , I just noticed (or put 2 and 2 together) that fruit with a bite out of it , esp. in tats means Forbidden Fruit .
as in , you know the whole Adam and Eve thing , I saw multiple different tats with fruit ,(all kinds) missing a bite and the phrase forbidden fruit .

Does anyone know if cherries and peaches are related? From what I've pieced together so far, they, along with JT and JD #6, were all disposed of in the same manner. 4 buried in burlap and 4 dismembered and parts found in various places. Someone please correct me if I got any of that wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if cherries and peaches are related? From what I've pieced together so far, they, along with JT and JD #6, were all disposed of in the same manner. 4 buried in burlap and 4 dismembered and parts found in various places. Someone please correct me if I got any of that wrong.

And have we hit a dead end with peaches' and baby doe's jewelry now that it's official they are linked by DNA?

This is Capri Lynbrook Motel. It's known for drugs and prostitution.

Actually when I had seen the sheet, ultimate first thought was a thin bedspread from an outdated hotel/motel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 1st image is the original. The 2nd image is the original with filters applied. The 3rd image is the filtered image rotated 180 degrees.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• peach tattoo original.jpg
    peach tattoo original.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 152
  • peach tattoo filtered.jpg
    peach tattoo filtered.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 151
  • peach tattoo filtered & rotated 180.jpg
    peach tattoo filtered & rotated 180.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 152
Depending on the orientation, the characters appear to be "E TBG" or "281 3".

I've been waiting to get to the end of the thread to say this. We have got to pull back a bit here. Truth is stranger than fiction, but we are down in some serious weeds. My own opinions, but here they are:

1. The tattoo is a peach. It is badly done, and we're looking at a design that is 20 years old with today's tattoo image realism in our minds. If you look closely, it appears that ink escaped the outline of the drip. So poorly done, and probably without letters. If there are letters, it is a bad cover-up job.

2. We are talking mid-90s here. Completely different time than now. In 1995, the band Presidents of the United States came out with a hugely popular song called Peaches. The Allman Bros had their Eat a Peach album back in the 70s. Steve Miller really liked someone's "peaches" in The Joker, which was still considered a "cool" even if "old" song. (I am 35, and graduated high school in 2000. So I lived this stuff and am telling it from that perspective.) The peach could have represented anything. It could have been something as simple as a design picked off the wall. It could have meant Georgia or a strip club or maybe even early forms of pimp branding. Maybe it seemed naughty to her. Who knows?

2b. The tattoo symbolism and looking things up in the Urban Dictionary is not going to be helpful here. That is still applying today's meanings to things that happened 20 years ago. Example: the word "viral." It used to be a bad thing. Now, some teenagers probably don't even know that it could be very, very bad. The Urban Dictionary, unless populated by people roughly age 30 and up, will not be taking into account the ideas, norms and culture of 20 years ago. Until the internet really exploded, it wasn't as easy or even as popular to find out the foreign meanings of certain images and symbolism unless you had expressly studied them. Real tattoo enthusiasts and experienced tattoo artists of that time may have known, but they were not that widespread unless you are talking the epicenters of culture on the coasts. A Connecticut tattoo studio (or parlor, as some people called them then) would not have likely been one of those places.

2c. Gink, I'm sorry, but I don't think your idea about the CF tattoo works here. My best friend is 36 with CF and she has always been very in to the latest ways to display and raise awareness about her disease. CF tattoos, especially the "breathe" and awareness ribbon types, are extremely new. Had there been a CF tattoo then, it most likely would have been a rose, for the Sixty Five Roses Club. For many years, the only awareness ribbon you ever saw was red (for AIDS) and then much later was pink for breast cancer. The ribbons didn't start taking off big time until the 2000s, after 9/11. I do not think this peach has anything to do with a disease or awareness of any similar thing.

3. Jewelry: Both Peaches and Baby Doe had gold jewelry. All of it looked very normal. I disagree with considering it "cheap" versus "inexpensive." Look at the bracelet clasps. They have an extra little clip that comes out and secures on a peg. All of my mother's tennis bracelets had that type of clasp. My tennis bracelet does. In my opinion, only jewelry with some sort of value has a clasp like that. Even if you look up a Monet-brand (a department store brand of costume jewelry) bracelet of similar vintage, it has a completely different clasp. It was not unusual for female Hispanic or African American children of that time to have pierced ears. Hoops were in then. Re: the necklace: Calling it a "chain" is not strange. Necklaces are classified according to the way the links are connected, like a box chain, etc. "Chain" in this instance should not call to mind the heavy gold ropes that rappers of the time were wearing.

4. Just in case anyone is still confused:
Peaches is Baby Doe's mother. They were probably killed at or around the same time and dumped at or around the same time, but in separate locations. Peaches's torso was found almost immediately. In April 2011, the skeletal remains of Baby Doe and other (then unidentified) skeletal remains were found near one another some distance from where Peaches's torso had been dumped. DNA tests eventually linked the unidentified skeletal remains to Peaches. More DNA tests revealed that Peaches is Baby Doe's mother.

This part is my opinion too: It is probably safe to assume that Baby Doe is Peaches's one and only child. The C-section scar was likely from Baby Doe's birth and Peaches did not have any other children. If her genitalia was intact, police would have been able to determine if she had had another birth (at least vaginally) before, thus lessening the chance that Peaches had another child out there.

That's it. My two cents, which as you can see by my post count, I'm pretty stingy with.

ok so I went a little google crazy an as I did , I just noticed (or put 2 and 2 together) that fruit with a bite out of it , esp. in tats means Forbidden Fruit .
as in , you know the whole Adam and Eve thing , I saw multiple different tats with fruit ,(all kinds) missing a bite and the phrase forbidden fruit .

It's a very sexual seeming tattoo since it's a bite and it's dripping which makes me think even more that it's stripper related or to be sexy

Actually when I had seen the sheet, ultimate first thought was a thin bedspread from an outdated hotel/motel

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yup like a cheap motel that never updates stuff and could anyone actually contact the place and show them it?

Right now the last days my mind went to area code over letters. Maybe she was in some gang. I think the most helpful thing we cn do is get the images seen by many and maybe call those motels and show them the photo and track down if the tattoo dude would have worked there when she supposedly had it done. Not many people saw it if they didn't recognize it but it's not amazing quality but not as bad as some back then ended up

Also I could see an olderbed and breakfast having it also. I feel she was cut up there and this place was seedy enough to do that just fine. Cause I think he'd want to transport the body as little as possible. And like mentioned above the peach songs crosses my mind because of how popular they were but am not sure it's a peach or maybe it's me meant to be it wasn't done right. One other option is it's an anniversary date a heart and the exes iniatls.

As one sleuth member said hotels normally use white sheets because they are constantly bleaching. I think even in a seedy rent by the hour type of dive they are still going to bleach their sheets. I have to agree with this observation (apologies to who posted that) they look like they could have come from like Buy it here for a Buck or Odd Balls (made up names ). Ugly sheets made, higher end stores refused to buy so sold cheaply to discount chains.
A thought about the tat. Maybe Unsub just got a tattoo gun and wanted to practice. Same could be said for "Cherries".

As one sleuth member said hotels normally use white sheets because they are constantly bleaching. I think even in a seedy rent by the hour type of dive they are still going to bleach their sheets. I have to agree with this observation (apologies to who posted that) they look like they could have come from like Buy it here for a Buck or Odd Balls (made up names ). Ugly sheets made, higher end stores refused to buy so sold cheaply to discount chains.
A thought about the tat. Maybe Unsub just got a tattoo gun and wanted to practice. Same could be said for "Cherries".
Well ivebeen to places where thenig top blanket was that type so maybe that's what it is? A thick blanket from a motel. He could kill her and wrap her up easy that way

I wanna say a best western was where I've stayed and they had a blanket like this but not exactly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member