Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if it was covered up over a removed tattoo? Here is an example:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kevin-Rose-Branded-sized.jpg
    Kevin-Rose-Branded-sized.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 83
The tattoo artist never said he covered an existing tattoo. He said Peaches came in shortly before closing and the tattoo she wanted was simple enough.

The tattoo artist never said he covered an existing tattoo. He said Peaches came in shortly before closing and the tattoo she wanted was simple enough.

Whenever I've gotten a tattoo I've had to show ID. Wonder if she had to do this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peaches had a tattoo on her left breast. It wont be recognized as quickly as a tattoo on someones arm. Lets assume shes a prostitute, (Im not saying she was)how many Johns would come forward to ID her?

Whenever I've gotten a tattoo I've had to show ID. Wonder if she had to do this?

He said all of his records were destroyed by a natural disaster, I think a flood. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Peaches had a tattoo on her left breast. It wont be recognized as quickly as a tattoo on someones arm. Lets assume shes a prostitute, (Im not saying she was)how many Johns would come forward to ID her?
Maybe it showed, we don't know.

Maybe it showed, we don't know.

She didn't say it didn't show. And the thing about the tattoo artist that seems odd to me is that he can remember doing that tattoo but little else, or what he remembers has changed. For me, personally it's why I don't give his story a lot of merit at this point

She didn't say it didn't show. And the thing about the tattoo artist that seems odd to me is that he can remember doing that tattoo but little else, or what he remembers has changed. For me, personally it's why I don't give his story a lot of merit at this point
I apologize, I thought that's what was being implied. My arm tattoos are covered most of the time in the colder months but the tattoo I have above my left breast shows most of the time with the type of shirts I wear, no matter what season it is.

I apologize, I thought that's what was being implied. My arm tattoos are covered most of the time in the colder months but the tattoo I have above my left breast shows most of the time with the type of shirts I wear, no matter what season it is.

The Jewellery might be a clue. I wonder could we get the Jewellery up here again. Did anyone ever contact Jewellers they could be custom made for Mother and Daughter. Jewellers would have this in their books if they didn't get washed out with the storm:)

I am beginning to wonder if they were not the first, then a rampage with the killer stopping because they were arrested or killed. Separating GB4 and others here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

He says "she came from New York". Not exactly sure if that means she had been in New York and came back to Bristol, if she is originally from Bristol but moved to New York, or if she's from New York and for some reason she's in Bristol. I would really like that to be clarified. It can really make a HUGE difference.

He says "she came from New York". Not exactly sure if that means she had been in New York and came back to Bristol, if she is originally from Bristol but moved to New York, or if she's from New York and for some reason she's in Bristol. I would really like that to be clarified. It can really make a HUGE difference.

I think he was saying she came from New York like she is from New York. Maybe her friend recommended him.

Another thing, how would she know he was any good?

Is there a reason why there's no height? If the legs were severed below the knee they'd still have a long bone to get a rough estimate on height.
Sorry if this is a backtrack, somewhat new to posting in the forums.

I think he was saying she came from New York like she is from New York. Maybe her friend recommended him.

Another thing, how would she know he was any good?

Agreed. I don't get work done by just anyone. It's always been someone that's recommended, a place with an excellent reputation, or where I've had work done in the past. Plus, I wonder about the cost and having the money to get a tat in what seems to be a spur of the moment decision.

In the quotes in the clip it says she was described as a light-skinned African American woman, 19-23 years old from Bristol, CT. So how do they know this is where to woman in the tattoo parlor is from? Did she tell the artist she's from Bristol? He said she was down from New York with a friend. Plus, if she is from Bristol the population there right now is only 60,000, so I would imagine it would have been 50,000 or less 20 years ago. Wouldn't someone notice that she went missing in a town that size? I would expect there would be a report made somewhere - either there or where ever she possibly moved to. Especially if there's a child involved. It seems like her identity should be easier to figure out than it is.

Start point Destination Time (Hours) Main roads Distance (Miles) Direction
New York Bristol, Connecticut 2 I 95 N / CT 8 N 109 NE
Bristol, Connecticut Bristol,
Rhode Island 2.5 I 95 N 132 E
Bristol,
Rhode Island Taunton, Massachusetts (*1) 0.5 RI 24 N 30 N
Taunton, Massachusetts (*1) Bristol,
New Hampshire 2.5 I 93 N 142 N
Bristol,
New Hampshire Bristol, Maine (*2) 4 I 95 N / US 1 N 191 NE
Bristol, Maine (*2) Bristol, Vermont 6 I 95 S / I 89 N 310 E
Bristol, Vermont Bristol,
New York (*3) 6.5 I 90 W 317 NW
Bristol,
New York (*3) Bristol, Michigan 9 PR 402 W /
I 69 W 525 W
Bristol, Michigan Bristol, Indiana 3.5 US 131 S 183 S
Bristol, Indiana Bristol, Illinois 3 I 80 W 168 W
Bristol, Illinois Bristol, Wisconsin 2 I 88 E / I 294 /
I 94 W 95 N
Bristol, Wisconsin Bristol, Minnesota 6 I 90 W 313 NW
Bristol, Minnesota Bristol, Iowa 2.5 I 90 W 96 SW
Bristol, Iowa Bristol,
South Dakota 6.5 I 90 W / I 29 N 353 NW
Bristol,
South Dakota Bristol, Washington 24.5 I 94 W / I 90 W 1,479 W
Bristol, Washington Bristol, Nevada 17.5 I 82 E / I 84 E / US 93 889 SE
Bristol, Nevada Bristol, Colorado 19 US 50 E 867 E
Bristol, Colorado Bristol, Kansas City, Missouri (*4) 10.5 I 35 N 498 E
Bristol, Kansas City, Missouri Bristol, Texas 10 I 35 S 585 S
Bristol, Colorado Bristol, Texas (*5) 14 US 270 / I 35 S 647 SE
Bristol, Texas Bristol, Louisiana 7 I 20 E / I 49 S 398 SE
Bristol, Louisiana Bristol, Florida 8.5 I 10 E 482 E
Bristol, Florida Bristol, Georgia 5.5 US 84 209 NE
Bristol, Georgia Bristol,
Tennessee / Virginia 10 US 1 / GA 15 441 N
Bristol,
Tennessee / Virginia Bristol, Ohio 6 I 77 N 327 N
Bristol, Ohio Bristol,
West Virginia 2.5 I 77 S 111 SE
Bristol,
West Virginia Bristol, Maryland 4.5 I 68 E 278 E
Bristol, Maryland Bristol, Pennsylvania 3 I 895 N / I 95 N 159 NE
Bristol, Pennsylvania Bristol, New Jersey 2 I 95 S / NJ 42 S 104 N
Bristol, New Jersey New York 2.5 US 9 N 148 NE

Start point Destination Time (Hours) Main roads Distance (Miles) Direction
New York Bristol, Connecticut 2 I 95 N / CT 8 N 109 NE
Bristol, Connecticut Bristol,
Rhode Island 2.5 I 95 N 132 E
Bristol,
Rhode Island Taunton, Massachusetts (*1) 0.5 RI 24 N 30 N
Taunton, Massachusetts (*1) Bristol,
New Hampshire 2.5 I 93 N 142 N
Bristol,
New Hampshire Bristol, Maine (*2) 4 I 95 N / US 1 N 191 NE
Bristol, Maine (*2) Bristol, Vermont 6 I 95 S / I 89 N 310 E
Bristol, Vermont Bristol,
New York (*3) 6.5 I 90 W 317 NW
Bristol,
New York (*3) Bristol, Michigan 9 PR 402 W /
I 69 W 525 W
Bristol, Michigan Bristol, Indiana 3.5 US 131 S 183 S
Bristol, Indiana Bristol, Illinois 3 I 80 W 168 W
Bristol, Illinois Bristol, Wisconsin 2 I 88 E / I 294 /
I 94 W 95 N
Bristol, Wisconsin Bristol, Minnesota 6 I 90 W 313 NW
Bristol, Minnesota Bristol, Iowa 2.5 I 90 W 96 SW
Bristol, Iowa Bristol,
South Dakota 6.5 I 90 W / I 29 N 353 NW
Bristol,
South Dakota Bristol, Washington 24.5 I 94 W / I 90 W 1,479 W
Bristol, Washington Bristol, Nevada 17.5 I 82 E / I 84 E / US 93 889 SE
Bristol, Nevada Bristol, Colorado 19 US 50 E 867 E
Bristol, Colorado Bristol, Kansas City, Missouri (*4) 10.5 I 35 N 498 E
Bristol, Kansas City, Missouri Bristol, Texas 10 I 35 S 585 S
Bristol, Colorado Bristol, Texas (*5) 14 US 270 / I 35 S 647 SE
Bristol, Texas Bristol, Louisiana 7 I 20 E / I 49 S 398 SE
Bristol, Louisiana Bristol, Florida 8.5 I 10 E 482 E
Bristol, Florida Bristol, Georgia 5.5 US 84 209 NE
Bristol, Georgia Bristol,
Tennessee / Virginia 10 US 1 / GA 15 441 N
Bristol,
Tennessee / Virginia Bristol, Ohio 6 I 77 N 327 N
Bristol, Ohio Bristol,
West Virginia 2.5 I 77 S 111 SE
Bristol,
West Virginia Bristol, Maryland 4.5 I 68 E 278 E
Bristol, Maryland Bristol, Pennsylvania 3 I 895 N / I 95 N 159 NE
Bristol, Pennsylvania Bristol, New Jersey 2 I 95 S / NJ 42 S 104 N
Bristol, New Jersey New York 2.5 US 9 N 148 NE

That didn't copy right..here is the link

http://brisray.com/brisusa/brisusa1.htm

Agreed. I don't get work done by just anyone. It's always been someone that's recommended, a place with an excellent reputation, or where I've had work done in the past. Plus, I wonder about the cost and having the money to get a tat in what seems to be a spur of the moment decision.

In the quotes in the clip it says she was described as a light-skinned African American woman, 19-23 years old from Bristol, CT. So how do they know this is where to woman in the tattoo parlor is from? Did she tell the artist she's from Bristol? He said she was down from New York with a friend. Plus, if she is from Bristol the population there right now is only 60,000, so I would imagine it would have been 50,000 or less 20 years ago. Wouldn't someone notice that she went missing in a town that size? I would expect there would be a report made somewhere - either there or where ever she possibly moved to. Especially if there's a child involved. It seems like her identity should be easier to figure out than it is.

I don't believe she said what state.

Is there a reason why there's no height? If the legs were severed below the knee they'd still have a long bone to get a rough estimate on height.
Sorry if this is a backtrack, somewhat new to posting in the forums.

:welcome4:

Thinking now. Look at all the biracial people in the world. Many can pass for white. Setting aside what the tattoo artist said because he can't be credible nor discredited how do we know we aren't looking for a female with a medium complexion, light brown maybe even dark blonde straight hair, Amber, green or blue eyes? Nicole Richie comes to mind so does Meghan Markle. If that were the case no wonder we can't find her. Just saying ya know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08