Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its possible they were never reported missing. Or they were and DNA was never collected. I doubt families were asked to submit DNA in the nineties. LE should run familiar DNA on both the mother and child.

Did they ever find the head? I can a crossed (878UFNY) on doe network. It's just a skull found two hours from Long Island, possibly Hispanic, and around the same time and age range. It was found in 2006. I never read if the skull of "peaches" was found. Some stuff you read says Hispanic so I thought I'd post.

Did they ever find the head? I can a crossed (878UFNY) on doe network. It's just a skull found two hours from Long Island, possibly Hispanic, and around the same time and age range. It was found in 2006. I never read if the skull of "peaches" was found. Some stuff you read says Hispanic so I thought I'd post.
Peaches skull was never found. Shes African American. Where was the skull you referenced found?

Go to youtube a&e killing season bonus Peaches

Peaches skull was never found. Shes African American. Where was the skull you referenced found?

There was also a skull found in Ronkonkoma in August 2016 that I have not found any follow up on and don't know if there is a Namus on.

Apologies if this has been discussed 1000x -- is it not more likely that Peaches and the Toddler were the victims of intimate partner/domestic violence whose proximity to the LISK (et al)'s victim's is clouding their case? All of the dissimilarities strike me more than the similarities between their case and the LISK victims, but obviously I am extremely new to the forum and there's SO much to backread that I may have missed this discussion. (If so, again, sorry!)

Apologies if this has been discussed 1000x -- is it not more likely that Peaches and the Toddler were the victims of intimate partner/domestic violence whose proximity to the LISK (et al)'s victim's is clouding their case? All of the dissimilarities strike me more than the similarities between their case and the LISK victims, but obviously I am extremely new to the forum and there's SO much to backread that I may have missed this discussion. (If so, again, sorry!)
Anything is possible. Some believe there is more than one killer. I dont. Everything leads back to Gilgo. Go to youtube Get Arrow Security Richard Dormer. Its in 7 parts. Theres alot of info there.

I agree with you. There is one killer even if 2 or 3 work together still one killer in my eyes. Gilgo is ground zero.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Domestic violence? Anything is possible. I do believe Familiar DNA could lead to the identity of mom and baby. Its use was just passed in NYS. I hope its used in this case.

Who is The Girl With The Peach Tattoo?

A man strolling with his daughter through Hempstead Lake State Park on the last Saturday in June stumbled upon a Rubbermaid container, opened it and found a woman’s mutilated torso stuffed inside.

Wednesday marked 20 years since that gruesome discovery on June 28, 1997, but investigators have yet to identify the woman or her killer. She is known as “Peaches” because of her most distinctive feature: a tattoo on her chest of a heart-shaped bitten peach. After two decades with no updates on the case, six months ago investigators confirmed they used DNA to determine skeletal remains found near Jones Beach State Park in 2011 belonged to the victim—and that a toddler dubbed Baby Doe found dead on the same barrier island that year was her daughter.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2017/06/28/who-is-the-girl-with-the-peach-tattoo/

Who is The Girl With The Peach Tattoo?

A man strolling with his daughter through Hempstead Lake State Park on the last Saturday in June stumbled upon a Rubbermaid container, opened it and found a woman’s mutilated torso stuffed inside.

Wednesday marked 20 years since that gruesome discovery on June 28, 1997, but investigators have yet to identify the woman or her killer. She is known as “Peaches” because of her most distinctive feature: a tattoo on her chest of a heart-shaped bitten peach. After two decades with no updates on the case, six months ago investigators confirmed they used DNA to determine skeletal remains found near Jones Beach State Park in 2011 belonged to the victim—and that a toddler dubbed Baby Doe found dead on the same barrier island that year was her daughter.

https://www.longislandpress.com/2017/06/28/who-is-the-girl-with-the-peach-tattoo/
LE should use familiar DNA to try and identify them. It should be used to try and identify all the victims.

LE should use familiar DNA to try and identify them. It should be used to try and identify all the victims.

As much as I agree with you on almost everything you say, the legalization of familial DNA feels like too much government. I mean, look at Bittrolff; it only proves he had sex with the women, not that he killed them. It just unnerves me that someone who could possibly be innocent is put on LE radar because of the misdeeds of their kin.

I agree. I know of the existence of another branch of our family, and some of them are pretty disreputable. If I ever get contacted about them, I'm going to be so furious I'll blow steam out my ears like in the cartoons 😆

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

It still amazes me that NO ONE has looked for her and/or the baby.

How can no one be missing them? So sad.
Alot of people were reported missing in the 90s. What percentage of the families entered their loved ones DNA in the system? I would say most dont. Thats LE fault. This is where the problem lies.
Families and the ME's have to enter DNA in order to get a match.

Alot of people were reported missing in the 90s. What percentage of the families entered their loved ones DNA in the system? I would say most dont. Thats LE fault. This is where the problem lies.
Families and the ME's have to enter DNA in order to get a match.
Maybe they were illegals and could be one of the reasons they were chosen. Again, I reiterate that I don't feel this is a normal psycho serial killer. I feel it is more like genocide and these women baby and all were used the making of snuff films which are then shipped to highest nut case willing to pay for it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It still amazes me that NO ONE has looked for her and/or the baby.

How can no one be missing them? So sad.
20 years have gone by. Its been 21 years since Fire Island Jane Doe was found. Who mentions them besides us? No one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mt.Grannie