Toddler's Mother/Peaches/Jane Doe #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could the gold jewelry be Haitian jewelry?

Being totally subjective, I don't think so.

People in developing countrie, tend to use high carat gold in their jewelry. This is both due to personal taste and practicality. Sometimes (or many times) one cannot trust the banks. Thus , jewelry functions as a portable savings account that can both be both worn and sold by the piece when needed.

In the end, I think even poorer Haitians would habitually buy a very small piece of high carat gold than a much larger chain of low carat gold, let alone gold wash.

I don't think we have the info to determine if the "Asian male" was transgender in the true sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think he was. People keep looking for any asian male to find his identity, they post the manliest asian male, nobody is going to find him like that, he has got to be a transgender prostitute.

Good Evening,

Again, sorry if this has already been covered as I am new to this. The necklace and bracelet look like they are Vintage Dior or a Dior knock off. ???

I went down the rabbit trail of Kamiyah Mobley who went missing in 1998 from a hospital in Jacksonville FL. The suspect, a black female, approx. 25-35 yea, was dressed in a nurse's blue floral smock and green scrub pants. She may wear wigs and glasses.

So, I went back to Peaches Namus profile and noticed it states under clothing and accessories "dark colored flowered apparent pillow case". So, I'm guessing they don't know for sure it is a pillow case? If that is the case, could it be a nurse's smock similar to this one?

I know she was found in 1997 and the two are not related, but I wonder if there is more to the story here such as a kidnapping ring? I know its been mentioned here before.
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
To me this resembles a curtain more than a pillow case and no matter what it is I don't believe anyone younger would own it. And if someone could get a good quality photo of the design and do a google image search then maybe they'd be able to find some place selling one like it. My thought with the baby is he clearly cared enough about it to not dismember them like the rest and I wonder if it's his baby or peaches made him think it was even if it wasn't because he has money or she assumes it's his. Maybe he realized he got her pregnant or thought he did and he has a wife or a family he could never explain having a child with a prostitue to. So he felt he needed to dispose of any evidence of his affair or activities even if he liked her and her child. Maybe she threatened to out him if he didn't give her money to help raise the baby lt said she can't raise the kid alone and told him he had to help or else and after awhile he couldn't keep explaining money being gone to a wife. So it's like he didn't care about peaches or any of the others but cared about the baby but needed to get rid of peaches or anyone who may know about him. And if he used girls in the same group of sex workers then they would probably eventually guess he did it or tell cops once people came asking so he killed the others.

i think he was. People keep looking for any asian male to find his identity, they post the manliest asian male, nobody is going to find him like that, he has got to be a transgender prostitute.
Exactly. And I read a few things saying he was but it's odd they'd know unless he had his surgery but I wonder if there are any missing persons that someone maybe labeled a hate crime because the Asian was trans that would show up when searched for. And my guess is he was doing this to get money for surgery which is why the autopsy said male to them but he could have had it. Or maybe girls clothes on or something that led a few places to say trans. Even if he isn't trans they should be able to look up any missing Asian makes that could have had drug issues or something that makes the person assume they could be doing prostitution. I imagine a family member even if overseas would try to report their son missing. He could be an immigrant that didn't speak English well and got taken advantage of and killed. Some dudes get very enraged when they're about to do whatever with someone and find out they have a penis and I'm sure it could lead to murder.

The earrings are in the upper right photo

Sent from my HTCD160LVWPP using Tapatalk

Exactly. And I read a few things saying he was but it's odd they'd know unless he had his surgery but I wonder if there are any missing persons that someone maybe labeled a hate crime because the Asian was trans that would show up when searched for. And my guess is he was doing this to get money for surgery which is why the autopsy said male to them but he could have had it. Or maybe girls clothes on or something that led a few places to say trans. Even if he isn't trans they should be able to look up any missing Asian makes that could have had drug issues or something that makes the person assume they could be doing prostitution. I imagine a family member even if overseas would try to report their son missing. He could be an immigrant that didn't speak English well and got taken advantage of and killed. Some dudes get very enraged when they're about to do whatever with someone and find out they have a penis and I'm sure it could lead to murder.
It seems unlikely to me that someone who was missing would be labeled the victim of a hate crime if they didn't have a body and evidence that a crime had taken place. Any young missing transgendered person would likely be labeled a runaway or a potential suicide, at least initially (IMO)

It also seems unlikely that Asian Male had a sex change surgery, especially back in 2010 or before. It can be difficult to find a doctor willing to perform the surgery and it's expensive. IMO it seems unlikely that someone as young as Asian Male was able to pull that off. But, of course, these are just my thoughts.

I don't know how, but I believe there are atleast 4 killers. I don't know if they know where bodies were, or if it is a group of people but I see different characteristics and victims. There is Peaches, Cherry, Darling doe. I believe those 3 are connected, the GB4 are connected, the torso killer, and then SG killer. I don't know if its a group of people or just separate instances, but all victims in the same areas I don't know how to explain that.

PS. I just woke up so I hope this makes sense.

Good Evening,

Again, sorry if this has already been covered as I am new to this. The necklace and bracelet look like they are Vintage Dior or a Dior knock off. ???
The bracelets were common in the 80s. At least in NY.

attachment.php

I rotated and adjusted the pillowcase photo. I think you can see that it's a stargazer lily bouquet pattern. If any hotels in the area had this in the 90's maybe someone would remember.

Attachments

• pillowcase7.jpg
    pillowcase7.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 396
To me the tattoos both seem newer but if cherry is related or the mom then maybe they went and got the tattoo together and someone got them after. What was under the peach? I want to know what other murdered or missing girls have a fruit name or tattoo and are near there or a place where the killer or killers has striked before. Did anyone find the baby havjng tmkse earrings at that age odd? They were earrings an older lady wears and why pierce a babies ears so maybe the jewelry has some other meaning

I could be assuming, but I would think that they ran all the skeletons DNA against Darling Baby Doe to see which skeletal remains- if and who she was related to-as part of the investigation. I dont know that they would have cross checked Cherries and Peaches - Again, I would assume since Peaches is related to Baby Darling Doe, there would have also been a hit on Cherries and Baby Darling doe? That mitochondrial (maternal) DNA would have matched both -since they are both females? I could be wrong....

I don't know how, but I believe there are atleast 4 killers. I don't know if they know where bodies were, or if it is a group of people but I see different characteristics and victims. There is Peaches, Cherry, Darling doe. I believe those 3 are connected, the GB4 are connected, the torso killer, and then SG killer. I don't know if its a group of people or just separate instances, but all victims in the same areas I don't know how to explain that.

PS. I just woke up so I hope this makes sense.

Pineapple… I absolutely agree with you about the GB4 being the same killer and I feel like that SG is also something different having to do with the men from Oak Beach. Just wondering why you think that Peaches/Darling Doe/Cherries are related but not Jessica Taylor, fire island Jane Doe, and Jane Doe #6… and the reason I say this is because the proximity of Jane Doe #6 to Darling Doe bodies and the connection of Jane Doe #6 to Jessica Taylor because there definitely is a connect as far as where JT’s Torso was found and some remains of Jane Doe #6… Just wondering…
Also wanted to say that on the tattoo thing the story I posted about the cabbies tattooing their girls and stuff I wasn’t meaning that it was literally those guys that did that I just meant that if this is something that a well-known organization was doing to their girls then they probably weren’t the only ones…
I want to do whatever I can to help and not sure what I can be doing now to help try and figure out who these people were any guidance will be definitely appreciated… wondering also has anyone else thought about the State Park Worker or some kind of connections to the state park service because of where the bodies are mostly found is beside water and either on state park or right on the edge of state parks land… are there ways to access the state park employees that work that area for the public??

Also wondering if the tattoos could have a gang signifigance have been trying to look into that as well...

Pineapple… I absolutely agree with you about the GB4 being the same killer and I feel like that SG is also something different having to do with the men from Oak Beach. Just wondering why you think that Peaches/Darling Doe/Cherries are related but not Jessica Taylor, fire island Jane Doe, and Jane Doe #6… and the reason I say this is because the proximity of Jane Doe #6 to Darling Doe bodies and the connection of Jane Doe #6 to Jessica Taylor because there definitely is a connect as far as where JT’s Torso was found and some remains of Jane Doe #6… Just wondering…
Also wanted to say that on the tattoo thing the story I posted about the cabbies tattooing their girls and stuff I wasn’t meaning that it was literally those guys that did that I just meant that if this is something that a well-known organization was doing to their girls then they probably weren’t the only ones…
I want to do whatever I can to help and not sure what I can be doing now to help try and figure out who these people were any guidance will be definitely appreciated… wondering also has anyone else thought about the State Park Worker or some kind of connections to the state park service because of where the bodies are mostly found is beside water and either on state park or right on the edge of state parks land… are there ways to access the state park employees that work that area for the public??

You are right, JT and fire island jane doe are with peaches/darling doe/cherry. I clearly was really tired still when I typed that lol.

I looking into cab companies that had any arrests besides those 6 men and found nothing. It could be one organization and it is branding them with fruit tattoos. I remember seeing one awhile back that had a strawberry. I wondered if it was mob related because I found articles that mobs were involved in many strip clubs in NY, but again it was a dead end. From here I don't know where to go.

Darling Doe's gender unconfirmed? I thought we knew for sure she was a girl? Or is the news article just mistaken?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It seems unlikely to me that someone who was missing would be labeled the victim of a hate crime if they didn't have a body and evidence that a crime had taken place. Any young missing transgendered person would likely be labeled a runaway or a potential suicide, at least initially (IMO)

It also seems unlikely that Asian Male had a sex change surgery, especially back in 2010 or before. It can be difficult to find a doctor willing to perform the surgery and it's expensive. IMO it seems unlikely that someone as young as Asian Male was able to pull that off. But, of course, these are just my thoughts.

I have some trans friends and we constantly worry some hate crime will be happen to him an if he went missing that would be or first idea and my guess is if his family and friends knew he was trans they'd think it also. Because it was far less socially acceptable then and I learned from watched some shows how a lot of trans prositute themselves to make the money for the surgery. Obviously I know ones who don't(as far as I know at least) but they start with hormone treatment then *advertiser censored* etc it's so expensive they say they aren't sure they'll ever go and do the final part and most trans use to end up going to Mexico or some hidden illegal plastic surgery type place because it's way cheaper. And that comes with complications normally. Maybe he'd hid it fully but if he didn't I see someone assuming he fell victim to a hate crime. I just can't see any other way he ended up in the mix because men get angry and violent when they find out someone is a women with male parts or whatever draw they're at then. Some never know if the girl has all her girl parts now and none of her boy ones and passes well for female but males get angry when they feel tricked and I'm sure that led to his death. Which means he likely had s wig on or had grown his hair out and has female clothing on. And makeup. Maybe the jewelry is his for all we know but I've read multiple things saying he is trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody