Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does tom wait to remarry??? according to last 3???? Just curious.

Hm, I don't know. But after watching that little bit up there about TC that I posted earlier, he runs on to a new "unknown" actress immediately, if not before hand. The marriages seem to come a bit later, but I'm sure it's all perfectly timed. Someone that follows celeb stuff will probably know for sure how long.

Ah, the put censorship programs in their computers so they cannot find anti-CoS stuff.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcrgYbXHvfg&feature=related"]LMT Responds to Scientology Lies - YouTube[/ame]

I have a feeling that if there is a next Mrs. Cruise she'll be fully hypnotized by the time they have her meet TC. No more trying to fit square pegs into round holes. Katie has now given every scientology locked woman a blueprint for getting out and keeping your kids.

Also, as soon as he starts dating again the scientology BS will be examined closely by the media wondering if she's on board with scientology. What's going to happen to her to get her on board, etc...

Unless it is a honor to fit a round peg in a square hole. Maybe a conversion gets you points?
Katie was a bit hyponotized - she adored him long before she met him.

Do you think that destroying a childs sanity and ability to function, brainwashing them and abusing in this horrible, subversive way is OK, forgiveable?? Or worse still acceptable? After reading the stories here of chidren brought up in this cult?

Im of course talking about the Roman Catholic Church that little Suri will now be brought up in according to her mother and grandparents, as someone who was raised in a very strict Italian-American Catholic household with all the guilt and brainwash that goes a long with that and as someone who later studied Scientology and now practices Buddhism, I can speak with some authority when I tell you that Suri is just being shuffled from one cult to another. I do NOT defend the COS and never will but the RCC and the POPE have A LOT more influence, money and power than the COS or DM does and The Pope going to places like Africa where aids and other disease are spreading like wildfire and where kids are being born that cannot be fed or taken care of and telling those people that using condoms is a sin, that is DESPICABLE and has likely caused more harm worldwide to more people than anything Scientology has ever done.

This of course doesnt even touch on the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of children that have been molested by these "men of god."

I mean if this is going to be a free-for-all of religious intolerance lets go for the gold and quit beating around the bush.

If these parents had any sanity at all they would keep their kids out of ALL religions until they are 18 then let them take a comparative religion course in college and decide for themselves what works for them instead of brainwashing them when they are children and in their most vulnerable state.

I am happy she got away from Tom and COS but I am not jumping up and down at the future Suri will have in that Roman Death Cult.

Do you think that destroying a childs sanity and ability to function, brainwashing them and abusing in this horrible, subversive way is OK, forgiveable?? Or worse still acceptable? After reading the stories here of chidren brought up in this cult?

I m of course talking about the Roman Catholic Church that little Suri will now be brought up in according to her mother and grandparents, as someone who was raised in a very strict Italian-American Catholic household with all the guilt and brainwash that goes a long with that and as someone who later studied Scientology and now practices Buddhism, I can speak with some authority when I tell you that Suri is just being shuffled from one cult to another. I do NOT defend the COS and never will but the RCC and the POPE have A LOT more influence, money and power than the COS or DM does and The Pope going to places like Africa where aids and other disease are spreading like wildfire and where kids are being born that cannot be fed or taken care of and telling those people that using condoms is a sin, that is DESPICABLE and has likely caused more harm worldwide to more people than anything Scientology has ever done.

This of course doesnt even touch on the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of children that have been molested by then "men of god."

I mean if this is going to be a free-for-all of religious intolerance lets go for the gold and quit beating around the bush.

If these parents had any sanity at all they would keep their kids out of ALL religions until they are 18 then let them take a comparative religion course in college and decide for themselves what works for them instead of brainwashing them when they are children and in their most vulnerable state.

I am happy she got away from Tom and COS but I am not jumping up and down at the future Suri will have in that Roman Death Cult.

I had the same thought, what is the difference between cos "audit" and a rcc "confession"? Nothing in my book.

It's all about the money and prestige for scientology. If they get him a young zombified girl from the ranks of scientology it's not high profile enough for them. They want to show the world that the rich and famous are jumping on board and loving it. That brings in more money.

I sure hope so too. :please:

JVM called this divorce settlement the fastest in history. The reason is that, IMO, scientology wanted it out of the press as quickly as humanly possible. The big story was did Katie run because of scientology? All the major networks began doing stories on scientology and there really isn't a way to spin scientology in a positive light unless you're a complete propagandist.

scientology has so many skeletons in the closet that media attention really hurts them. They're powerful enough to control the local governments in LA, Clearwater and other cities around the world where they have a great presence. However, they can't control public opinion.

If everybody in the U.S. knew all of the stuff they've done, are suspected of doing and how they really operate there would be a federal investigation and heads would roll. At the very least they'd lose their "church" designation.

I do think there should be a Federal investigation, and that heads should go flying.

Many years ago they owned a beautiful building around the corner from me in NYC. BOY was I elated when they left here. (they do not have the building anymore either). Thank You God !!!

TC must be a real puzzy... he cant even fight for his family - Scientology tells him to make it go away and sure enough he signs on the dotted line.
and he called Matt Glib? sure, Tom if Matt is Glib WTF are you???

This may be O/T. Feel free to blast me if you all like. I have been following TC/KH for a while now plus all the CoS stuff. There are a lot of things to consider about this split up. Growing up is going to be hard on Suri I agree. However, maybe I am just from the "old" school but I can't see KH helping the situation by toting a 6 y/o Suri around NYC swamped with stuff toys and sucking her thumb like a 6 mo old as in many recent photos. I'd say some serious counseling is needed NOW for both mom and daughter. Poor little rich girl. JUST MY OWN OPINION. Now I said it and I feel better.

Consider this, I imagine a house hold with a lot of tension and upset for the child, blankets and stuffed animals are very comforting to them.
So maybe now that KH life will be back to normal, I imagine that Suri will not need the blankets and stuffed animals – we shall see. so much stuff to comfort her.

Finding a wife within Scientology didn't work. His first wife, Mimi Rogers was a Scientologist and introduced him to it. Apparently Tom is just a jerk to be married to.

The whole paying your wife "x" dollars per year for marrying you is weird. I know in part it's to settle division of "property" in the event of a divorce, but it also sounds like "If you'll marry this jerk, we'll pay you a lot of money for every year you can stay married to him" like there IS something (gay/bisexual/asexual) they're covering up. I don't think Tom is gay, because I do think Suri is his daughter and Katie was pregnant before they married and if it was a test tube baby they would have waited. But maybe he's either bi or very non sexual - Mimi left him because he became non sexual and was thinking of becoming a monk.

Maybe they could clone him for his perfect match?

All prenups have that in there.

I had the same thought, what is the difference between cos "audit" and a rcc "confession"? Nothing in my book.

That is true although the RCC doesnt typically use what you say in confessional against you IF the priest happens to be a pedophile they certainly WILL and they do.

I want to make it VERY CLEAR that my above statement is not to be taken as INTOLERANCE against Catholics, I was one until the age of 25 a serious one I practiced what they preached and to this day it is still a big part of my psyche, for example that little conflict that I struggle with that I posted earlier in the thread that is the result of the Catholic upbringing and the guilt one lives with if they ever feel HAPPINESS OR JOY, you see you shouldnt feel those things because there is so much suffering in the world, like Christ you should sacrifice everything in the service of others, and sure thats great and all and I LOVE helping people but they dont balance those teachings out with letting you know youre no good at helping others out until you have helped yourself and found your own happiness, I am sure my experience isnt the same for every Cathoic but having grown up in an Itailian-Catholic neighborhood I can tell you all the kids I grew up with stil struggle with this same guilt that is brainwashed in to you everyday as part of the RCC.

Luckily I have found a Buddhist monk who still tells me that there is a lot of suffering in the world and that I should do everything I can to help those who suffer but I must FIRST and ALWAYS take care of my own suffering and problems first or I will never be of any help to those who also suffer and have misery.

My point though is that CATHOLICS ARE GOOD PEOPLE I do not put THEM DOWN, but the RCC the INSTITUTION of CATHOLICISM much like the COS the institution of Scientology has many of its down demons, beasts and sins that it has never faced yet we still send our children to these very institutions and trust them in their hands.

Suri will be shuffled from one cult to another but because the new cult has more money, a longer history and a founder that is well loved by many it wont cause anyone to be concerned she is now in the good hands of the real men of god and they will do her no harm.

Insanity at its best.

Suri Cruise to Attend Convent of the Sacred Heart Catholic School
Sierra Marquina, eonline
11 hours ago

Looks like Suri Cruise may not be following in Tom Cruise 's Scientology footsteps.

According to The Los Angeles Times , Katie Holmes, who recently settled her divorce with Cruise and reportedly attained primary custody of the 6-year-old, has enrolled Suri in Manhattan's prestigious Convent of the Sacred Heart school...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20120715/b330288/

Im of course talking about the Roman Catholic Church that little Suri will now be brought up in according to her mother and grandparents, as someone who was raised in a very strict Italian-American Catholic household with all the guilt and brainwash that goes a long with that and as someone who later studied Scientology and now practices Buddhism, I can speak with some authority when I tell you that Suri is just being shuffled from one cult to another. I do NOT defend the COS and never will but the RCC and the POPE have A LOT more influence, money and power than the COS or DM does and The Pope going to places like Africa where aids and other disease are spreading like wildfire and where kids are being born that cannot be fed or taken care of and telling those people that using condoms is a sin, that is DESPICABLE and has likely caused more harm worldwide to more people than anything Scientology has ever done.

This of course doesnt even touch on the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of children that have been molested by these "men of god."

I do think that raising children with awareness that there is a higher being/God is very important.
But one does have to know the difference between faith and cult....
I have seen much smarter people then young girls fall prey to cult.
They are that manipulative and controlling.

I hope KH will take some sessions with a professional who can help remove all cult type thinking.

IMHO the book combatting Cult controll BY Steven Haasan is very good.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Combatting-Cult-Mind-Control-Best-selling/dp/0892813113"]Amazon.com: Combatting Cult Mind Control: The #1 Best-selling Guide to Protection, Rescue, and Recovery from Destructive Cults (9780892813117): Steven Hassan: Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/5147F1YJE2L.@@AMEPARAM@@5147F1YJE2L[/ame]
I have talked against CULT on a TV cable show about 25 years ago... at that time, I did speak with Steven Haasan.
During the "New Age" era there were too many cults that sold themselves as spiritual, I am not fascinated by cults... I am however always ready to demolish any such group. :) I have seen way to much damage.

I do think there should be a Federal investigation, and that heads should go flying.

Many years ago they owned a beautiful building around the corner from me in NYC. BOY was I elated when they left here. (they do not have the building anymore either). Thank You God !!!

TC must be a real puzzy... he cant even fight for his family - Scientology tells him to make it go away and sure enough he signs on the dotted line.
and he called Matt Glib? sure, Tom if Matt is Glib WTF are you???

I always enjoy your posts songline you have the ability to make me laugh and cry all at once. That said I know you probably have not read the entire thread but the real reason the COS gets away with what it does is because the courts have ruled that it is a religion and religious organization and it is generally frowned upon for the state to involve itself in religious matters especially here in the states. This is why the feds have never involved themselves with the Catholic molestation accusations and allegations instead allowing the Church to handle it themselves, every time the feds HAVE gotten involved in these types of religious organizations from WACO to FLDS the courts have come down hard on them, it resulted almost no prosecution and the politicians in office at the time lost a lot of votes. I AGREE that the COS is getting away with a lot of bad **** and should at the VERY LEAST have their tax exempt status yanked but it is going to take a lot more than what we know and have seen for the feds to act and get involved in something like this because of the separation of church and state and the general consensus among the masses that the state has no business telling a Church how it should be conducting its business. I AGREE WITH THAT to some extent but with the COS and from what I know I dont think the COS is a religious organization it is clearly a business, SCIENTOLOGY is a LEGIT religion that I have no problem with, the COS though is a different breed of animal.

I do think that raising children with awareness that there is a higher being/God is very important.
But one does have to know the difference between faith and cult....
I have seen much smarter people then young girls fall prey to cult.
They are that manipulative and controlling.

I hope KH will take some sessions with a professional who can help remove all cult type thinking.

IMHO the book combatting Cult controll BY Steven Haasan is very good.

Amazon.com: Combatting Cult Mind Control: The #1 Best-selling Guide to Protection, Rescue, and Recovery from Destructive Cults (9780892813117): Steven Hassan: Books
I have talked against CULT on a TV cable show about 25 years ago... BECAUSE during the "New Age" era there were too many cults that sold themselves as spiritual, I am not fascinated by cults... I am however always ready to demolish any such group. :) I have seen way to much damage.
There is nothing wrong with teaching kids those things you mention, that can be done at home or anywhere else but supporting an organization like the RCC or COS with your money IMO is the worst thing of all, the RCC in particular with its "condoms are a sin" etc is and has been causing more harm in this world than almost any religion in history. That is the most irresponsible religious organization I personally know of and sure there are cults doing things MUCH WORSE but they do not have the money power and influence and ability to reach as many people are the RCC does and with all that money power and influence they could effect real and positive change in the world but they do not instead clinging to dark ages teachings and barbaric practices and mentalities. Again I am not talking about CATHOLICS I am tolerant of all PEOPLE and what their religious choices are, I am speaking specifically of the INSTITUTION that has claimed a MONOPOLY on those practices, namely the RCC for Catholics and the COS for Scientologists. The faithful are not the problem the administrative institutions are.

I always enjoy your posts songline you have the ability to make me laugh and cry all at once. That said I know you probably have not read the entire thread but the real reason the COS gets away with what it does is because the courts have ruled that it is a religion and religious organization and it is generally frowned upon for the state to involve itself in religious matters especially here in the states. This is why the feds have never involved themselves with the Catholic molestation accusations and allegations instead allowing the Church to handle it themselves, every time the feds HAVE gotten involved in these types of religious organizations from WACO to FLDS the courts have come down hard on them, it resulted almost no prosecution and the politicians in office at the time lost a lot of votes. I AGREE that the COS is getting away with a lot of bad **** and should at the VERY LEAST have their tax exempt status yanked but it is going to take a lot more than what we know and have seen for the feds to act and get involved in something like this because of the separation of church and state and the general consensus among the masses that the state has no business telling a Church how it should be conducting its business. I AGREE WITH THAT to some extent but with the COS and from what I know I dont think the COS is a religious organization it is clearly a business, SCIENTOLOGY is a LEGIT religion that I have no problem with, the COS though is a different breed of animal.
Also wanted to add on to this read about OPERATION FREAKOUT its on WIKI, the COS has and still does have a lot of members in very high places and in positions of power that keep the feds at bay.

There is nothing wrong with teaching kids those things you mention, that can be done at home or anywhere else but supporting an organization like the RCC or COS with your money IMO is the worst thing of all, the RCC in particular with its "condoms are a sin" etc is and has been causing more harm in this world than almost any religion in history. That is the irresponsible religious organization I personally know of and sure there are cults doing things MUCH WORSE but they do not have the money power and influence and ability to reach as many people are the RCC does and with all that money power and influence they could effect real and positive change in the world but they do not instead clinging to dark ages teaches and barbaric practices and mentalities. Again I am not talking about CATHOLICS I am tolerant of all PEOPLE and what their religious choices are, I am speaking specifically of the INSTITUTION that has claimed a MONOPOLY on those practices, namely the RCC for Catholics and the COS for Scientologists. The faithful are not the problem the administrative institutions are.

I totaly agree with you.

An Adult should review, research before they get their family wrapped up in a deep mess.
But most cults do not appear to be a cult - especially in the early stage. So sadly many do get trapped.

Also wanted to add on to this read about OPERATION FREAKOUT its on WIKI, the COS has and still does have a lot of members in very high places and in positions of power that keep the feds at bay.

the FEDs only care about one thing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members