Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't think he 'caused' the accident just to get some good publicity do you? :p

Though the general public is now be fully privy to Tom Cruise's penchant for bizarre behavior, the late baseball great Joe DiMaggio may have been one of the first to know.

A report this morning suggests that the actor followed Joltin' Joe all over the place, spooking him and nearly prompting him to call the cops.

In the mid-'90s, when Cruise had already ascended to the top of the Tinseltown heap, he would, according to a source cited by Rush & Molloy, show up unbidden at baseball-signing shows and wait for DiMaggio to appear, and even waited outside a restaurant for him once for three hours. But the famous Yankee – once married to Marilyn Monroe – wasn't impressed, and instead, according to the source, referred to Cruise as "a short little guy" who scared him a little. "This guy is following me around everywhere I go," said DiMaggio to R&M's source. "Next time, I'm going to call the cops."

Cruise's reps didn't respond to the story, and it's perfectly possible that Tom was trying to get DiMaggio's story made into a film: The "Mission: Impossible" star and father of Suri has been known to go to great lengths to get projects made, like showing up on a motorcycle in the middle of the night at director JJ Abrams' house to convince him to direct "M:I-3."

http://www.tmz.com/2006/08/15/top-stories-for-08-15-06/

He is one strange little man. If you stop and think about it, it's sad he pooh-pooh's psychiatry... if ever there was a man who might benefit from some form of psychiatry, it's him. He seems very unbalanced. Successful, yes, but also unbalanced.

Cheetah said:
Kate Holmes made a rare public appearance on Sunday at an In Style magazine girls-only party held at the home of a Hollywood producer.

"Katie looked dead in the eyes," one partygoer tells PerezHilton.com exclusively. "She was not the same person she was before she met Tom."

http://www.perezhilton.com/topics/exclusives/katies_bizarre_behavior_20060814.php

And she was not supposed to bring a guest but that freak Scientology handler had to come. Why do the rules not apply to that cult?

IT'S HAPPENING! Tom Cruise's "star" is falling!

Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
Film distribution giant ends 14-year relationship with actor's production company because of Cruise's recent erratic behavior, says a report.

Paramount Pictures will end its longstanding relationship with Cruise/Wagner Productions, actor Tom Cruise's production company, citing his erratic behavior, according to a report published Tuesday.Sumner Redstone, CEO of Paramount owner Viacom (Charts), said Cruise's controversial behavior over the last year - including advocating for Scientology and denouncing the use of antidepressant drugs - was the cause for the move, according to the Wall Street Journal.

The company is concerned that Cruise's behavior hurt his most recent film, "Mission: Impossible 3," said the report.
http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/22/news/newsmakers/cruise_paramount/index.htm?section=money_latest

More...

A Wall Street Journal story released late Tuesday said Paramount Pictures is terminating its 14-year relationship with Tom Cruise, in part because of the actor's erratic behavior of the past year.

"As much as we like him personally, we thought it was wrong to renew his deal," Viacom Inc. Chairman Sumner Redstone told the Wall Street Journal. "His recent conduct has not been acceptable to Paramount." Viacom is the parent company of Paramount.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=entertainment&id=4486766

HeartofTexas said:
IT'S HAPPENING! Tom Cruise's "star" is falling!

Paramount cuts ties with Tom Cruise
Film distribution giant ends 14-year relationship with actor's production company because of Cruise's recent erratic behavior, says a report.

http://money.cnn.com/2006/08/22/news/newsmakers/cruise_paramount/index.htm?section=money_latest
Yes!!!
Music to my ears lol.

I saw a pic of the baby yesterday on the front page of a mag here, I will try and find it online.
Was taken from so far way that they had to have an arrow with the words in big bold print 'the baby is here' lol, you couldn't even see her.
It was at their house and Katie was at the window..
Will go look for a link.

It may be too late for that! Tom is finished in Hollywood if Sumner Redstone dumped him.Free Katie Homes! Oh and little Suri too!

Well Moe, that pic I saw, which I can't find online yet, Katie looked like she was planning her escape the way she was staring out that window..
I felt sorry for her.

shopper said:
I wonder if the cult will have him tone it down? They can't have their prized cash cow being out of work or no longer a hot commodity.
Hahaha, funny shopper, he certainly is their prized cash cow.
He is doing Scientology more harm than good now, which of course is a good thing.

Me too, it's easy to fall in love with a dream. But after a while the nightmare begins.

I feel bad for katie too, she is such a young woman and she is in this life now. More like a cult.

I'm pretty impressed with how they let him go... they didn't just turn him loose. They told him it was because his behavior was unacceptable. As much of a control freak as Tom is, I imagine he's still bouncing off the walls trying to digest this one. And it sends a clear message to him that falling revenues won't be tolerated... and it sends a message to the rest of them (Travolta, Jada, Kirstie, etc.) that you can practice any religion you want but don't be setting up tents on the movie lots and don't go on national TV telling other people how to live or what pills they should or shouldn't take.

Tom's agent is probably having to chain him to a brick wall right about now to stop him from publicizing how he feels about being fired! I hope he breaks free of his chains and finds his way to a microphone! We could probably entertain ourselves for weeks on his speech!

I love it--Although Tom won't be missing any meals,this is quite a blow to his ego--The Matt Lauer fiasco where Cruise looked like he was coming off a three day bender was the beginning of the end--Kudos to Sumner Redstone--"conduct unbecoming"--its like he got drummed out of the service--ya gotta luv it

HeartofTexas said:
Tom's agent is probably having to chain him to a brick wall right about now to stop him from publicizing how he feels about being fired! I hope he breaks free of his chains and finds his way to a microphone! We could probably entertain ourselves for weeks on his speech!

Ya think he'll listen? Nah, he's the all-powerful tom cruise! :razz:

HeartofTexas said:
I'm pretty impressed with how they let him go... they didn't just turn him loose. They told him it was because his behavior was unacceptable. As much of a control freak as Tom is, I imagine he's still :laugh: bouncing off the walls trying to digest this one. And it sends a clear message to him that falling revenues won't be tolerated... and it sends a message to the rest of them (Travolta, Jada, Kirstie, etc.) that you can practice any religion you want but don't be setting up tents on the movie lots and don't go on national TV telling other people how to live or what pills they should or shouldn't take.

Well said....:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members