Tom Cruise Bill - ALL THINGS TOM CRUISE (RELATED)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just caught the end of some skit on SNL about Oprah's Legends Ball and for some reason Tom and Katie were being introduced. They were introduced as "Tom Cruise and Katie Cruise-Hubbard". LMAO

indallas2 said:
I saw a magazine in the grocery store the other day with Brooke Shields and her daughter and new baby - such a nice picture and she had her child on the same day as Tom and Katie had theirs - it's time for a picture of baby Suri...................you'd think they would release one picture................

I think it is so nice when they allow the public to see their children. I just love to see what the babies look like. I'm wondering if they make the decision to allow pictures of their children in the hopes that the snoops won't hang out in the trees by their homes trying to get that first picture that they can sell for big bucks.

HeartofTexas said:
No TV or videogames for Tom's two oldest kids:

Just hearing that his two oldest kids are being tutored by Scientologists is enough to make my skin crawl.

http://www.postchronicle.com/news/entertainment/tittletattle/article_21219471.shtml

Does Cruise have the kids all of the time or does he get visitation like other dads? I hate it when his children are referred to as his "adopted" children. They have had those kids since they were babies and Tom and Nicole are their parents and they are their children. I wonder how the two kids feel with all of the ranting about baby Suri....from way before she was born to today...in the news. She is always referred to as Tom's baby like he is some kind of hero because he finally did it...and his other two children are referred to as his adopted children like they are less because they are adopted. You would think that these journalists would have the good sense to be sensitive towards the feelings of the older children.

Tom is talking like he is raising the two kids. I wonder why Nicole goes along with the kids being home schooled by the cult? She refused to join the cult didn't she yet she is allowing them to be brainwashed???? Maybe she agrees with the lack of TV and video games though. They can probably only watch Tom or Katy's movies on the weekends!

Bobbisangel said:
Does Cruise have the kids all of the time or does he get visitation like other dads? I hate it when his children are referred to as his "adopted" children. They have had those kids since they were babies and Tom and Nicole are their parents and they are their children. I wonder how the two kids feel with all of the ranting about baby Suri....from way before she was born to today...in the news. She is always referred to as Tom's baby like he is some kind of hero because he finally did it...and his other two children are referred to as his adopted children like they are less because they are adopted. You would think that these journalists would have the good sense to be sensitive towards the feelings of the older children.

Tom is talking like he is raising the two kids. I wonder why Nicole goes along with the kids being home schooled by the cult? She refused to join the cult didn't she yet she is allowing them to be brainwashed???? Maybe she agrees with the lack of TV and video games though. They can probably only watch Tom or Katy's movies on the weekends!
I agree with the "adopted" thing. I found it funny it was said that parenting sessions were conducted to help them know how to raise Suri. I was thinking....um...hey fool, you have already raised two children through the infant stage! Did you forget that? I do hope Nic steps up to the plate and protects those poor children from their fool father. He NEEDS drugs! If there ever was a poster child for mantic behavior....he is the original pin up poster. Would somebody PLEASE dart him and put this animal out of his misery?

"Would somebody PLEASE dart him and put this animal out of his misery?"

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :woohoo:

I don't know why but that just cracked me up!!!!!!!!!!! Good one!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12920033/from/RS.1/

Are Tom and Katie on the rocks already?
Did Katie Holmes take baby Suri to visit her family in Ohio without Tom Cruise?

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC
Updated: 2:47 a.m. ET May 24, 2006
Is there trouble in TomKat land?

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reportedly got into a big fight — that ended with Holmes deciding to take baby Suri to Ohio to introduce the two-month-old to family and friends. Tom, who is rumored to have a rocky relationship with Holmes’ parents, won’t be joining them, according to Life & Style Weekly

“He told Katie he wasn’t going, considering the bad relations between him and her family,” an “insider” told the mag. “Katie was really happy he said that, because she’d been afraid to admit to him that she didn’t want him to go

BrendaStar said:

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes reportedly got into a big fight — that ended with Holmes deciding to take baby Suri to Ohio to introduce the two-month-old to family and friends. Tom, who is rumored to have a rocky relationship with Holmes’ parents, won’t be joining them, according to Life & Style Weekly

“He told Katie he wasn’t going, considering the bad relations between him and her family,” an “insider” told the mag. “Katie was really happy he said that, because she’d been afraid to admit to him that she didn’t want him to go
I haven't been following this....
Question; is this the first time Katie's parents will see the baby?
:truce:

BrendaStar said:

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hooray!

Suri will be amongst loud laughter, music, fun and joy aplenty, i'll bet! and maybe Holmes will be be allowed to eat a cup cake around her daughter!

whether she's Holmes' biological babe or not, she needs outside influence of her mother's family whom i really hope are normal -- normal as any family can be, i mean.

p.s. i wonder if this is when Suri gets 'secretly' christened into the catholic faith now she's away for a time from Cruise.

p.p.s. i wonder if Holmes will go back to Cruise's compound?

p.p.p.s. i wonder if her mother and father (Holmes') will let Katie go back or if they'll take her to a deprogrammer the minute she sets foot in the door!

BrendaStar said:

By Jeannette Walls
MSNBC

I realize this is a MSNBC article - but wasn't Suri born on April 18, therefore about 5 weeks old, not 2 months? I know, picky picky. But thought it was interesting, considering the questioning all along of when the baby was "really" born. :crazy:

Although I really want to believe that Katie Holmes has wised up, it reads like pure tabloid gossip to me. I'll just keep my fingers crossed it's true.

DEPUTYDAWG said:
I realize this is a MSNBC article - but wasn't Suri born on April 18, therefore about 5 weeks old, not 2 months? I know, picky picky. But thought it was interesting, considering the questioning all along of when the baby was "really" born. :crazy:

Interesting . .

not picky, picky at all.

expect an announcement?

hope springs eternal . . .

Ol' Tom can't seem to keep his big yappy mouth shut about the evils of anti-depressants:

He says: "I know this is controversial. And people don't have to listen to me. But they should find out about this for themselves. I really do care about people, and I care about the way their lives are being harmed by these drugs."

"I am not saying that women, men and children don't come up against problems in life. But drugs aren't the solution. There's this huge industry, this machine, pushing us to hurry up and put our kids on drugs. Well, you know what I say to that machine? I say screw you.

"Controversy doesn't bother me because I know what I am saying is right."
Well, Tom, guess what I have to say to you? I say screw you and the short little legs you walked in with.

http://www.gameshout.com/news/tom_cruise_stands_firm_on_anti_depressants_issue/article6111.htm

Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes to Postpone the Wedding?

Now comes another story - this time from the Star Magazine that says Tom and Katie have postponed the wedding. The reason given - according to the magazine - Katie is not "Scientology" ready.

What does that mean?
The story details that the problems go all the way back to Cruise ex Nicole Kidman who never really had the whole Scientology faith thing going and now Tom doesn't want that to happen again.

And he's willing to delay any nuptials to make certain - the report claims.

"There will be no (Nicole Kidman like) wiggle room," a source named Skip Press reveals to the weekly. "In the coming months, Press says, "Katie will undergo intensive training on how to spot and avoid anyone critical of Scientology."
No doubt another tabloid story, but fun to consider nonetheless.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27265923.shtml

I truly hope she'll never be scientologised by that bunch of weirdos who seem to be behind controlling Cruise.

After several days with no noteworthy quotes from ol' Tommy, he's now a wealth of new information!

HOLMES SLAMS DEPRESSION STORIES

Hollywood star TOM CRUISE has lashed out at reports his fiancee KATIE HOLMES is suffering from post-natal depression following the birth of their daughter SURI last month (18APR06).
Several US and UK publications claimed this week (begs22MAY06) the BATMAN BEGINS beauty, 27, was "constantly in tears" since becoming a mother.

However, Cruise's publicist says, "Those reports are not true. Ms Holmes is doing wonderfully." Scientologist Cruise's stance on treatment for post-natal depression is well known, after he publicly criticised actress BROOKE SHIELDS last year (05) for using anti-depressants to treat her baby blues after giving birth to her daughter ROWAN in 2003.

Cruise insists post-partum depression sufferers can be cured without medication, saying, "You can use vitamins to help a woman through those things."
I hope one day Tom Cruise falls into the downward spiraling black hole of depression and finds out that vitamins don't do one single thing to help you. What a pompous, nauseating little piece of work he is.

http://www.pr-inside.com/holmes-slams-depression-stories-r5996.htm

If she's crying, I'm hoping it's because she figured out that he's just wacky and she's basically a hostage in this whole Scientology scene. IMO :blushing: I don't wish true post-partum ill on her, but the gal needs to realize what the heck is happening to her. I also feel sorry for her family. I know all we hear is stuff in the media, but if even 75% of it's basically true, her parents really have to be worried about their daughter. How sad.

Cruise Plans Hilltop Retreat

But Cruise and his clan won't be alone on their hilltop retreat, according to a real estate insider his plans to buy a third neighbor’s home have been thwarted because the family has no wishes to move.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3502605

I'll bet he's spitting mad about the family who refuse to move. how dare they. don't they know who he is? :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup