Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
T'sNana said:
Regarding this pic, it looks like a breeze blew up her top and that's why it's weird looking. JMO.

I would honestly expect any breeze which could do that would also affect her hair?

Floh said:
I would honestly expect any breeze which could do that would also affect her hair?

There's a HUGE beachball in that silk top. MY GOD!!!!! I had three kids and my middle one was 10 pounds, 10 ounces. I'm almost 6 feet tall myself and I didn't look NEAR that big. HOLY CRAP. That is not (I REPEAT NOT) normal. What in God's name is going on with that pregnancy?????????????????? Perhaps her size reflects Tom's ego. That's about all I can think at this point. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Jeana (DP) said:
There's a HUGE beachball in that silk top. MY GOD!!!!! I had three kids and my middle one was 10 pounds, 10 ounces. I'm almost 6 feet tall myself and I didn't look NEAR that big. HOLY CRAP. That is not (I REPEAT NOT) normal. What in God's name is going on with that pregnancy?????????????????? Perhaps her size reflects Tom's ego. That's about all I can think at this point. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

There is talk she has already had the baby and this is just a foil. maybe.

personally, i still don't believe she was ever preganant and any pix we've seen suggesting it as so has only been overeating on her part.

NOT being disrespectful to preganant ladies at all, but i think if slim Kay-tee had just been ordered to stuff herself silly, plus wear some pillow, she could have somewhat simuated pregnancy. really: when i've let myself go on occasion for some months my legs swell up like balloons and i have had people refering to my 'bump' affectionatey.

i still reckon they have hired a surrogate. :dance:

I tell you, I have NEVER seen someone look the way she does, its really weird.....She totally does NOT look really pregnant, its too fake looking.

Tom is promoting his new movie. I can't watch him anymore because he drives me crazy. :eek: If someone here has the stomach to check him out on Primetime, please make a post and let us know if he jumped on the sofa! :)

Exclusive: Tom Cruise Talks to Diane Sawyer

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1832182

Snips:

On Friday, Cruise will open up to Diane Sawyer about his relationship with Holmes and her family, the birth of their child and how he deals with the constant rumors swirling around them.

Watch Diane Sawyer's exclusive interview with Tom Cruise on ABC News' "Primetime" at a special time — on Friday, April 14 at 9 p.m. ET.

Jean said:
Tom is promoting his new movie. I can't watch him anymore because he drives me crazy. :eek: If someone here has the stomach to check him out on Primetime, please make a post and let us know if he jumped on the sofa! :)

Exclusive: Tom Cruise Talks to Diane Sawyer

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/story?id=1832182

Snips:

On Friday, Cruise will open up to Diane Sawyer about his relationship with Holmes and her family, the birth of their child and how he deals with the constant rumors swirling around them.

Watch Diane Sawyer's exclusive interview with Tom Cruise on ABC News' "Primetime" at a special time — on Friday, April 14 at 9 p.m. ET.
Sorry I cant watch it either, he is a crazy man these days!!

I've never been pregnant and I know every woman doesn't fit into the same box when it comes to our bodies. BUT, most women, even tall, slim women who only gain in their bellies or are "all baby" have some other tell-tale sign that she's pregnant: bigger (than normal) breasts, fuller face, walk differently...something. IF Katie has gained any weight, it could easily be that she upped her caloric intake to gain in other areas to make up for the fake belly.

Nothing about this relationship has ever rang true with me and I'm naive when it comes to Hollywood types. This article http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,190443,00.html and then reading that interviewer from Parade's interpretation of her just makes me have even more doubts.

I will not be watching PrimeTime this week. The couch jumping is just too much for me to handle. I don't let my kids jump on the furniture, why should a 40-year-old man set such a bad example? LOL

I think she has overdosed on the KoolAid. That poor girl needs to run away from him as fast as she can. Or maybe hire a hitman.....Just joking. Well, maybe!

englishleigh said:
I I were Katie, I would kick Tom in the balls when I was in labor, scream my bloody head off, rip HIS head off and puke down his neck hole. Then I would take that baby and run like hell to my mom!!!
QUOTE]

LOL.. your funny!

I thought about that as well....low winds? :p I just think the picture looks doctored or something...NO ONE that I have seen (including myself) has EVER looked like THAT!
Floh said:

The actor, who embarked on an anti-drug tirade in TV interviews last summer on behalf of his Scientology beliefs, has launched a fresh attack on psychiatry, calling for prescription-pill poppers to think carefully about the harms they're doing to their bodies.

He tells the magazine, "I've always found the 'if it makes me feel better, it's OK' rationale a little suspect.

"I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs."

In the interview, the actor claims he can get someone off heroin in three days through Scientology's detox programs.

http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3490494

:rolleyes:

Jules said:
The actor, who embarked on an anti-drug tirade in TV interviews last summer on behalf of his Scientology beliefs, has launched a fresh attack on psychiatry, calling for prescription-pill poppers to think carefully about the harms they're doing to their bodies.

He tells the magazine, "I've always found the 'if it makes me feel better, it's OK' rationale a little suspect.

"I think it's appalling that people have to live a life of drug addiction when I have personally helped people get off drugs."

In the interview, the actor claims he can get someone off heroin in three days through Scientology's detox programs.

Someone with qualifications should make this idiot stop this nonsense now.

he is outrightedly lying and potentially causing damage.

think of some failies who have a family member who is an addict. think what they would do to get their loved one free from addiction.

think how much money they would be prepared to spend. time they would be prepared to give.

it just takes some to listen to this con man.

because of course, no matter what he promises, it won't be him getting the addict off drugs. he would be filtering them off to scientology centres.

someone, somewhere, should call him on it. to put up or shut up.

Jules said:

What is wrong with this strange little man??!! People like him are trying to go back to the dark ages when mental illness was taboo...why is a mental condition- ie depression- any different from a physical one? Honestly, if I was Brooke Shields I would have kicked his butt. Then again, she's probably got more dignity than me!

As for the "getting someone off heroin in 3 days" nonsense...sorry, but that's just an insult to people who have struggled with addiction.

This may have been mentioned before- I've not read all the threads here- but there's a hilarious "Tom Cruise is Nuts" website, worth a look if you could do with a laugh!

Floh said:
Someone with qualifications should make this idiot stop this nonsense now.

he is outrightedly lying and potentially causing damage.

think of some failies who have a family member who is an addict. think what they would do to get their loved one free from addiction.

think how much money they would be prepared to spend. time they would be prepared to give.

it just takes some to listen to this con man.

because of course, no matter what he promises, it won't be him getting the addict off drugs. he would be filtering them off to scientology centres.

someone, somewhere, should call him on it. to put up or shut up.

I say we get him hooked on heroin and then let him try to get himself off in 3 days. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

britgirl said:
What is wrong with this strange little man??!! People like him are trying to go back to the dark ages when mental illness was taboo...why is a mental condition- ie depression- any different from a physical one? Honestly, if I was Brooke Shields I would have kicked his butt. Then again, she's probably got more dignity than me!

As for the "getting someone off heroin in 3 days" nonsense...sorry, but that's just an insult to people who have struggled with addiction.

This may have been mentioned before- I've not read all the threads here- but there's a hilarious "Tom Cruise is Nuts" website, worth a look if you could do with a laugh!
Sorry Tom, Can't help you get rid of your stupidity in 3 days or this lifetime? Hey Tom, why have you been married 2x? Why are you not married to Katie? I guess it's TOMURRAD!

Jules said:
I say we get him hooked on heroin and then let him try to get himself off in 3 days. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
what a PERFECT idea----------------

Why not see if we can get him off his addiction to Thetans in a mere 3 days! And then let's sell tickets to his withdrawal process.

Does Thetan rhyme with cretin??? That poor girl has ruined not only her life, but the life of her unborn child. What kind of nonsense will that baby have to grow up with?

lymom3 said:
Does Thetan rhyme with cretin??? That poor girl has ruined not only her life, but the life of her unborn child. What kind of nonsense will that baby have to grow up with?

Same nonsense his adopted two have, unfortunately.

and i don't think Nicole has been able to rescue them. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members