Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes/Scientology - MERGED THREADS

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ask me, if a woman goes shoe shopping for TWO HOURS and comes home with no shoes, that's a woman who doesn't want to go home. Anyone else thinking she's stick of Tom-O???

Katie Holmes has shoes on the brain. The future Mrs. Cruise looks like she could give birth at any moment. But that didn't cramp her style Wednesday night, as she went shopping for shoes at Barney's in Beverly Hills.

Holmes was flanked by security as she roamed the store for nearly two hours. It's unclear what, if anything, she purchased. But she stuck around until closing -- we're told she was the last customer to leave the store.

http://tmz.aol.com/

BrendaStar said:
Katie to understand it??? What in the h*** is this twit talking about? He is a bigger moron than I ever thought.

Oh, honey, we don't call her Katie anymore, Mr Control freak changed it to Kate.

And you know, Since he has soooo much experience in child birth, he is making sure KATE understands it.......

GOOD GOD ABOVE, MR & MRS HOLMES GET YOUR CHILD AND GRANDCHILD AWAY FROM THIS SITUATION!

HeartofTexas said:
Surely you're not inferring that life on the Cruise Compound isn't all it's cracked up to be!

I think it's everything it's implied to be and she must be gagging to make her exit! :eek:

CyberLaw said:
Apparently CrazyTom has now changed his story, that it is all about the women's need during childbirth and whatever she needs she gets, including drugs for the pain and can scream her head off.

Boy what a change..............from the silent birth "scene". I for one thinks he is doing his "damage" control garbage.

A tad too late.......

Tom Cruise is done, IMO. There is not a mortal that can salvage him in the public eye. I really believe this.

Holmes was flanked by security as she roamed the store for nearly two hours. It's unclear what, if anything, she purchased. But she stuck around until closing -- we're told she was the last customer to leave the store.

Anything but to get back to that coach jumping freek and more scientology indoctronation. I would love to see the contract that this naive little girl Kate Holmes signed before she signed up with this creep to have his baby and be his fiancee. The whole thing reeks. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

BrendaStar said:
Anything but to get back to that coach jumping freek and more scientology indoctronation. I would love to see the contract that this naive little girl Kate Holmes signed before she signed up with this creep to have his baby and be his fiancee. The whole thing reeks. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick:

Yes it does.

Also wanted to check that you knew the whole bolding 'Kate' and making a big deal of it was aimed at Mr. Control, not you.... :D

This is all just my own speculation, but after spending a little time on some "anti-psych" forums, it seemed to me as though the folks on those particular boards who were most opposed to psychiatry were people who had previously been diagnosed with and medicated for schizophrenia.

This got me thinking that Scientology might be especially appealing to people who suffer from mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. The reason would be that (from what I've read) those who suffer from these particular illnesses are more likely (on average) than people with other types of mental illness to reject or dislike their medications. With schizophrenia, I believe this is due to some very unpleasant side effects associated with the medications, and with bipolar patients I believe that it can result from the patient feeling too "dulled" or "flattened" by the medication. Again, I'm only suggesting that this applies to some % of those patients, not most or all of them.

I am definitely not trying to say that there is a 1-1 correlation there OR that the majority of folks with those illnesses reject medication or become Scientologists, but for those that DO, I would imagine that Scientology's claims about the dangers of psychiatric drugs, the conspiracy of psychiatry, and the "lie" of the chemical imbalance theory of mental illness are especially appealing.

IMO, and from what I've read online, L. Ron hubbard sounded like a classic unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic. Of course he hated doctors, had amazing personal visions of things that happened 70 million years ago, and thought the U.S. government (and thetans and alien warlords) were out to get him. I think I even read that, in the past, if you were lucky enough to reach level 8 in Scientology, you were told that L. Ron was actually the anti-christ. This same article said that the 'anti-christ' revelation proved to be too upsetting to members and so they eliminated it.

Please don't take my word for any of this, because I'm not stating it as fact...just IMO.

I think you've got that right! It's very appealling to someone who doesn't want to take a medication anymore, who feels it's hurting them, to find others who agree. And if your mental illness predisposes you to grandiose and paranoid fantasies, scientology fits right in!

Jeana (DP) said:
If you ask me, if a woman goes shoe shopping for TWO HOURS and comes home with no shoes, that's a woman who doesn't want to go home. Anyone else thinking she's stick of Tom-O???

Katie Holmes has shoes on the brain. The future Mrs. Cruise looks like she could give birth at any moment. But that didn't cramp her style Wednesday night, as she went shopping for shoes at Barney's in Beverly Hills.

Yes, that's the last thing I want to do at the end of my pregnancy. Go shoe shopping for my big fat pregnant feet that have grown an inch...:sick:

WISCer said:
She's not going to hold her newborn for 7 days????? I'd like to see someone tell ME that I'm not going to hold my newborn...oh, hell no!!
What the--? That creates Detachment Disorder in newborns, for crying out loud!

Summerskye1 said:
This is all just my own speculation, but after spending a little time on some "anti-psych" forums, it seemed to me as though the folks on those particular boards who were most opposed to psychiatry were people who had previously been diagnosed with and medicated for schizophrenia.

This got me thinking that Scientology might be especially appealing to people who suffer from mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. The reason would be that (from what I've read) those who suffer from these particular illnesses are more likely (on average) than people with other types of mental illness to reject or dislike their medications. With schizophrenia, I believe this is due to some very unpleasant side effects associated with the medications, and with bipolar patients I believe that it can result from the patient feeling too "dulled" or "flattened" by the medication. Again, I'm only suggesting that this applies to some % of those patients, not most or all of them.

I am definitely not trying to say that there is a 1-1 correlation there OR that the majority of folks with those illnesses reject medication or become Scientologists, but for those that DO, I would imagine that Scientology's claims about the dangers of psychiatric drugs, the conspiracy of psychiatry, and the "lie" of the chemical imbalance theory of mental illness are especially appealing.

IMO, and from what I've read online, L. Ron hubbard sounded like a classic unmedicated paranoid schizophrenic. Of course he hated doctors, had amazing personal visions of things that happened 70 million years ago, and thought the U.S. government (and thetans and alien warlords) were out to get him. I think I even read that, in the past, if you were lucky enough to reach level 8 in Scientology, you were told that L. Ron was actually the anti-christ. This same article said that the 'anti-christ' revelation proved to be too upsetting to members and so they eliminated it.

Please don't take my word for any of this, because I'm not stating it as fact...just IMO.
Bingo.
"I'm not mentally ill, I'm special. I don't need medication. I don't have the problem, everyone else does."

Hi, Jeana,
Ever been pregnant and due ( or overdue, as it seems Katie has been gestating for a year)?
Feet swell up to the size of cantaloupes. Ankles disappear, not that she can see them anyway, LOL.

Maybe she was buying little soft crib booties for the baby which wouldn't be sold in a shoebox sized container?
I'm really trying to be hopeful about the poor little girl.
I was watching Tom on Primetime and I couldn't help but wonder if he is so plugged into this Scientology thing, why didn't he marry the supposed mother of his child before the entire world made them a media circus?
If Scientologists aren't supposed to take medications, see doctors unless life- threatening, drink or use recreational drugs, then don't they probably have some morality Commandment type things too?
Just sayin'- I really feel sorry for Katie as I think she has been indoctrinated into a cult.

Jeana (DP) said:

http://tmz.aol.com/

All I can say after watching his 30 minute interview with Diane Sawyer tonight is that I hope his popularity in America is fading. There's certainly been enough negative publicity in the last year to cause the tide to turn but, until it turns into lower box office ticket sales, nothing will change. Just the fact that he had to sit through the barrage of questions from Sawyer, in an effort at damage control, made my heart swell with pride! He had more non-answers than answers for most questions she asked and seems quite happy living in his own private bubble. But I'm hoping his little bubble is about to burst. I personally wouldn't go see MI III if someone paid me to.

I agree with you, Ace Reporter Starr. :)
Reminds me of pedo MJ's contracts with Debbie Rowe to have little Prince and his sibling.

Jackson was hiding pedophilia, IMHO, and Cruise is hiding homosexuality.
One is a crime, the other is not, and I am not implying that a lifestyle choice or style is wrong, just that lying and using her as a beard is totally wrong.

I hope she doesn't end up like some famous " brood mare" trophy wives- dead.

BrendaStar said:

One can certainly hope his popularity is fading. Personally, after the way he did Nicole Kidman, I couldn't stand him. Penelope Cruz did a good thing by running away!!!!!

Not holding your newborn for a week? WTF? Me thinks poor Katie has been drinking waaay tooo much Koolaid, probably without knowing.

Oh, I forgot the most disgusting part of the interview... where he said the thing he loved so much about Katie (or KATE, as he says) is how her tongue sticks out of her mouth when she smiles... and then they showed a picture of her tongue sticking out. Geez, do these people not hear themselves when they talk???? I had also forgotten how deranged he looked in his interview with Matt Lauer and while jumping around on Oprah's stage and furniture. Showing those scenes again was anything but good damage control. He might as well have sat thru the interview with a moron sign smacked on his forehead.

HeartofTexas said:
He might as well have sat thru the interview with a moron sign smacked on his forehead.

You didn't see it??? I saw it clear as day!!! It's been firmly planted there for about a year now.... :p

You didn't see it??? I saw it clear as day!!! It's been firmly planted there for about a year now.... :p
Smacking myself a good one... of course I saw it!

Look at these new comparison pix of Katie being pregnant. Scroll down to April 9, and then look at the 4 pix right under it... the last two (April 4 and April 6) don't even look like they're the same woman. Where's the huge bump? And then look at the 3 pix under those... is her belly button (an outie!) moving to the side? Is this pregnancy for real?

http://scientomogy.blogspot.com/

HeartofTexas said:
Smacking myself a good one... of course I saw it!

Look at these new comparison pix of Katie being pregnant. Scroll down to April 9, and then look at the 4 pix right under it... the last two (April 4 and April 6) don't even look like they're the same woman. Where's the huge bump? And then look at the 3 pix under those... is her belly button (an outie!) moving to the side? Is this pregnancy for real?

http://scientomogy.blogspot.com/
Her stomach has gotten bigger then smaller, now the belly button is moving to the side. No, this pregnancy is not real. IMO And then there was that picture showing a pillow one day when her shirt blew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GEC0704