Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning....the picture you are about to witness could be upsetting (it grossed me out). New picture of Ms Holmes............

200602-katieholmescoffee2.jpg

Oh my gosh!! That is awful, why oh why doesn't she buy maternity jeans (or at least a much larger size of regular jeans)??? I can't even imagine how uncomfortable I would feel wearing my jeans around my crotch area!

I saw that on the news last night - that picture is disgusting! And talk about uncomfortable with that crotch floss..... EWWWWWW

The undershirt (?) looks like a onesie! ;)

Wow, you almost have to wonder if this shot was "offered" in response to the rumors she wasn't really preggers?

What the he## kind of undergarment is that? And those jeans!

And what IS IT with these Hollywood types and their obsessive baring of bellies with the tightest, most revealing "maternity" clothes they can find? Do they ever wear real maternity clothes anymore? Does anyone?

Why do they all think they're the first people on the planet to have babies and that we all want to view their abdomens?

Oh and didn't His Majesty Cruise say he wanted that tummy of hers covered up?

I just don't get it.

Eve

P.S. Katie must LIVE at Starbuck's. Looks like maybe she likes that whipped cream topping of theirs, eh? :angel:

http://www.defamer.com/hollywood/katie-holmes/hollywood-privacywatch-special-edition-sympathy-for-the-fiancee-149413.php

From defamer.com, a Katie sighting, sans babysitter:

SNIP
...[1/17] Just saw Katie Holmes at the new Peet’s Coffee across from Book Soup. She was wearing a nasty ugly purple Juicy Couture sweatsuit (man, isn’t that over yet?) and she looked depressed and frankly, awful - also, quite big with the Cruise fetus. No handlers to be seen. As far as I could monitor, she was chock full of thetans. I know “having sympathy” for celebrities is out…but I truly felt sorry for her. She looked depressed and a little trapped.

Had our hearts not long ago ossified for a split-second before disappearing in a whiff of cardiac dust, we might try and sympathize with Holmes’ plight. Heavy with improbable child and haunting Sunset Strip coffee chains, she’s certainly allowed no more than a few moments of visible melancholy before alarms in the van parked curbside are sounded, sending a flood of “best friends” into the shop to spirit her away before a single tear hits the floor...

eve said:
Wow, you almost have to wonder if this shot was "offered" in response to the rumors she wasn't really preggers? [QOUTE=eve]

That is exactly what I think she was doing. Putting to rest the rumors of her wearing a fake belly.

She does not look her best, that is for sure.

Will Katie Holmes be a stay-at-home mom?

The buzz is that Tom Cruise wants his wife-to-be to focus on being a wife and a mother — not on her career. He also reportedly wants her to avoid the spotlight for a while.

“I’ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born — and until I want them to,” Cruise recently told “a friend” according to the new issue of Life & Style Weekly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11204770/

It's all about HIM... what HE wants... "my child"... GAWD I hope Katie wakes up soon before it's too late.... :loser: :loser:

I never really liked the guy to begin with and never saw what all the fuss was about. He gets more and more disgusting as the weeks go by.

How could anyone glow with anything of Tom's inside them? Ooo-o-o-o gross!

Jules said:

The buzz is that Tom Cruise wants his wife-to-be to focus on being a wife and a mother — not on her career. He also reportedly wants her to avoid the spotlight for a while.

“I’ve got Katie tucked away, so no one will get to us until my child is born — and until I want them to,” Cruise recently told “a friend” according to the new issue of Life & Style Weekly.

It's all about HIM... what HE wants... "my child"... GAWD I hope Katie wakes up soon before it's too late.... :loser: :loser:

If he wants the focus of off her, perhaps Mr. Cruise should resist the opportunity to suck face with the poor girl everytime a camera appears. :doh:

Heehee Jeana - I agree!

I could not imagine being with someone so controlling. I think he picked her for that very reason - young, dumb, and hooked on his 'star status'.... she is like putty in his hands. He can and has molded her into what HE wants - something he obviously couldn't do with Nicole as she wanted no part of Scientology.

Jules said:

This is the fakest relationship I've ever heard of. There is NO WAY anyone will ever convince me that this is a relationship based on love, a real friendship or anything of the kind. IMO, Katie was "handpicked" for an arranged relationship and for childbearing. She is having this child IMO, FOR Tom, exactly like Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe's arrangement.

"Tucked away" my azz, she's being held hostage by Tom and the cult.

shopper said:
This is the fakest relationship I've ever heard of. There is NO WAY anyone will ever convince me that this is a relationship based on love, a real friendship or anything of the kind. IMO, Katie was "handpicked" for an arranged relationship and for childbearing. She is having this child IMO, FOR Tom, exactly like Michael Jackson and Debbie Rowe's arrangement.

"Tucked away" my azz, she's being held hostage by Tom and the cult.
I have to AGREE 100% with everything you just said. If they were both really IN LOVE then they would of married BEFORE having this child and why so fast???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx