Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
deandaniellws said:
I do too Michelle. She is not only a good Mom, but a beautiful person and a great actress.:D
She is, i think she is an excellent actress, i love all her movies.

Scientologist Elfman wants to ‘clear the planet’

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6908975

Some Jenna Elfman fans were startled by what the star had to say in a recent issue of Scientology’s magazine Celebrity...

“I intend to make Scientology as accessible to as many people as I can. And that is my goal,” Elfman said. To do this, she says, it is my “duty to clear the planet.” By “clearing” she means to rid the world of “body thetans” — aliens who Scientologists believe inhabit the earth from a nuclear explosion 75 million years ago. She continued that “the more successful I became, the more suppression I bumped into … especially in the entertainment industry, which really is home to rabid suppression.”

You really have to wonder where these peope's brains are when they say words like "body thetans" with a straight face! How anyone could put any kind of faith in a sci-fi writer who starts a religion is beyond me.

From People Magazine:
Cruise is up for three Razzies – as worst actor for War of the Worlds and for two of the five slots in the new category of "tiresome tabloid targets" (thanks to his exploits with fianceé Katie Holmes and his anti-psychiatry rant on the Today show).

As for Cruise, "He had been a very private person up until this past year," says Razzies founder John Wilson, as quoted by the Associated Press. "It certainly was a bizarre turn in terms of how he handles his personal life and the access that he gave the media to himself. The endless posing on the red carpet and just smooching like they were on the couch at home."

:clap: He deserves the Razzies - I love it! Hahahaha.

SieSie said:
From People Magazine:

:clap: He deserves the Razzies - I love it! Hahahaha.

The endless posing on the red carpet and just smooching like they were on the couch at home."
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

She's crazy if she thinks any of us actually believe they kiss without cameras looking on.

IdahoMom said:
She continued that “the more successful I became, the more suppression I bumped into … .”

Maybe because they realize she's talking out of her A$$??

Why is it that these people think that WE are the freaks?

IdahoMom said:
... Some Jenna Elfman fans were startled by what the star had to say in a recent issue of Scientology’s magazine Celebrity...
I never liked Jenna Elfman. Now, I know why... :rolleyes:

nanandjim said:

Jenna= ...

Scientologists work hard to recruit people "in the business", which makes their motivation transparent. IMO.

nanandjim said:
The only movie i ever liked her in was the one with Matthew McConaughey, and I think i watched it because of him :blushing: , it was called ED-TV or something.

New picture of Katie on people.com. She doesn't look very pregnant, just like she has put on a lot of weight.

IdahoMom said:
I hope she's getting decaf!:angel:
thinking the same thing here- seems every picture you see of her she has a big old cup of java in her hands

thinking the same thing here- seems every picture you see of her she has a big old cup of java in her hands

I don't know about you ladies, but when i was pregnant, I couldn't even stand the smell of coffee, let alone drink it. Later I found out, you are not supposed to drink coffee when you are pregnant. So, what gives, with Katie going to every Starbucks in site?????

BrendaStar said:
I don't know about you ladies, but when i was pregnant, I couldn't even stand the smell of coffee, let alone drink it. Later I found out, you are not supposed to drink coffee when you are pregnant. So, what gives, with Katie going to every Starbucks in site?????

On the otherhand she may just be drinking steamed milk - you get the same cup!

BrendaStar said:
i cant survive without coffee all day long, but with my 2 pregnancies, I had a cup or 2 in the morning, and that was it- not saying she shouldnt drink ANY--
but thats all you ever see her with-

BrendaStar said:
Does Starbucks offer decaffeinated drinks??

nanandjim said:
Does Starbucks offer decaffeinated drinks??

Yes, I always order a decaf sugar-free vanilla non-fat latte. My hubby says I might as well order water. LOL.

There was a segment on 20/20 one nite and they were saying you cannot rely on Starbucks etal when you order decaf.

katie does look really big in that picture, especially in her face..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kezzx