Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SewingDeb said:
Wierd! All I ever did when I was pregnant was go up...til the baby was born. Is she wearing a pillow under her clothes some days and not on others?
I have no idea, but something isn't right.:confused:

Olivia77 said:
From pinkisthenewblog.com

"And finally, Pink reader Tara sends along this awesome collage of the evolution of Katie Holmes' "pregnant" stomach over the past few months":

http://www.boomspeed.com/allhailme/012106_katiebumptimelineBG.jpg
WOW, that's very interesting indeed.

There have been a couple of times recently I've seen pictures somewhere of Katie and she wasn't showing as much and I just thought those must be old pictures. If the dates are right, she looked more pregnant in the second picture in October than she does now - that's just not right.

It's a clone of Tom Cruise! :eek:

or a clone of Hubbard! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Strange indeed. :waitasec: :waitasec: It looks like somedays Katie forgot to put her pillow on. Especially look at the December 17 picture. There is no stomach at all.

BrendaStar said:
Strange indeed. :waitasec: :waitasec: It looks like somedays Katie forgot to put her pillow on. Especially look at the December 17 picture. There is no stomach at all.
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: She had the baby at the end of Oct and the rest has been a ruse?

indallas2 said:
WOW, that's very interesting indeed.

There have been a couple of times recently I've seen pictures somewhere of Katie and she wasn't showing as much and I just thought those must be old pictures. If the dates are right, she looked more pregnant in the second picture in October than she does now - that's just not right.
Even the pictures in People Magazine vary in size. And, I think people Magazine are pretty good about not changing or distorting the pictures they publish.

The urge to beyotch slap Tom Cruise. . . is it just me?
I will normally turn the television channel anytime his face appears and I skip past him in magazines. I just cannot stand the look of his face. I'm afraid if I saw him in public, the urge to reach out and smack his smug looking face would overcome me and I'd just need to reach out and do it. :rolleyes:

Jeana (DP) said:
The urge to beyotch slap Tom Cruise. . . is it just me?
I will normally turn the television channel anytime his face appears and I skip past him in magazines. I just cannot stand the look of his face. I'm afraid if I saw him in public, the urge to reach out and smack his smug looking face would overcome me and I'd just need to reach out and do it. :rolleyes:
Well, if the opportunity presents itself....go for it. We promise, as dedicated WS members, we will make your bail. :D

deandaniellws said:
Well, if the opportunity presents itself....go for it. We promise, as dedicated WS members, we will make your bail. :D

I can just hear him now . . . "you're a jerk." :D :D Considering that the little guy probably comes up to my shoulders, I can assure you, he'd feel it. :woohoo:

Jeana (DP) said:
I can just hear him now . . . "you're a jerk." :D :D Considering that the little guy probably comes up to my shoulders, I can assure you, he'd feel it. :woohoo:
count me in on the bail $$-- I cant stand him either- feel just like you do-:slap: :slap: :slap:

deandaniellws said:
I agree to donate to the bail fund :)

deandaniellws said:
Even the pictures in People Magazine vary in size. And, I think people Magazine are pretty good about not changing or distorting the pictures they publish.
Maybe that's why he bought the sonagram machine... one week she's pregnant, the next she's not.:angel:

Becba said:
Maybe that's why he bought the sonagram machine... one week she's pregnant, the next she's not.:angel:
I don't know...but something isn't right. With A, you can see her tummy growing a little bit at a time, consistently, and she is looking like a normal pregnant woman. It is all too strange with Katie!

Maybe he bought the sonogram machine to convince us that katie is really pregnant and it isn't just a pillow that she puts in and can't remember which month to put on. Or just maybe so they don't have to visit a doctor.

Tom makes my stomach turn.

I feel the urge to slap him as well, he just gets under my skin these days.!!!!!

He irritates the h*ll out of me, too. I get absolutely sick of seeing him "pose" for pictures in my People magazine. Seems to me most celebrities want to keep their personal lives private; that is, if their relationships are for real.

nanandjim said:
He irritates the h*ll out of me, too. I get absolutely sick of seeing him "pose" for pictures in my People magazine. Seems to me most celebrities want to keep their personal lives private; that is, if their relationships are for real.
It looks as if the fraud is wearing thin. He is beginning to look all stiff in the pictures. Like he can barely stand to keep it up. Anyone else notice this?

deandaniellws said:
It looks as if the fraud is wearing thin. He is beginning to look all stiff in the pictures. Like he can barely stand to keep it up. Anyone else notice this?

Seeing him kiss Katie is just about as bad as the Michael Jackson/Lisa Marie Presley kiss. They couldn't possible close their lips any tighter. NOT natural at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon