Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read this at www.TheSuperficial.com:

Snip: "Cruise “dangled off a nine-foot-high balcony” at the concert, according to the new issue of In Touch Weekly. He then complained “All these people are making me crazy. It’s too much!’” and, as onlookers “gasped in disbelief” he “climbed up cables to get away from the crowds.” Cruise made it up to the VIP balcony and reportedly “went nuts” when he heard his favorite songs from West. “ The mag also says that Cruise chatted with other concert-goers about Scientology. “He asked us what religion we were,” a source said. “He told us that Scientology changed his life and his fiancée’s life, and it could change ours, too.”

And then I found the forward to the following Teen People article:

http://www.teenpeople.com/teenpeople/article/0,22196,1157749,00.shtml
Snip: "Cruise, sans fiancée Katie Holmes, raised his hands in approval when Kanye sang the line "Holler we want pre-nup!" In fact, he was ecstatic throughout the performance, yelling out "Wow" and "Unf***ing believable!"

:loser:

HeartofTexas said:
Well, I'm sure ol' Tom thinks those cold sores can be healed naturally so no prescribed drugs are allowed. And Gawd forbid Katie woke up depressed one day and realized the predictament she's in with this short washed-up, nut job she's living with... there would be nooooo pyschiatric drugs for her.

Is there any chance cold sores are stress induced?

I am pretty sure the virus can be activated by stress, just like when you are run down and tired you are more easily stricken with one thing or another!! I think too, that your body when preggers does weird things...a friend of mine had horrible outbreaks of exzema when expecting...

I accidently came across this website. I thought it was pretty funny. Check it out. If it was already posted I apologize.

Tom Cruise

Cruise flies heavily pregnant (or is she) Holmes to Australia

to prove a point?

http://www.thecouriermail.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5936,18170888%5E953,00.html

If it was just a publicity stunt, it was a dangerous one, with most airlines recommending women do not fly when they are more than 36 weeks pregnant.

nuts, if she is pregnant. and completely unaware that no one flies when so heavily pregnant.

most stupid thing he's done to date?

MrsMush99 said:
I accidently came across this website. I thought it was pretty funny. Check it out. If it was already posted I apologize.

Tom Cruise

LMAO - I went to that site and found this other page, comments other people have made about Tom:
"So this must be a very exciting time for you. You're in love with Tom Cruise, and Tom, as far as we can tell, has gone nuts."
- David Letterman to Katie Holmes on the Late Show

"If vitamins and exercise alone explain why Tom Cruise is so, um, knowledgeable and well-grounded, pass the Prozac."
- Chicago Tribune

Thanks for the link - he's definitely nuts!

Nobody interested in Cruise flying heavily pregnant Holmes to Australia, then?

Floh said:

He's gettin' old for me faster and faster as the days go by. It's a pity to say but I think I'd rather hear about Brittany and Kevin and that's not saying much. LOL

:laugh:

kato said:
He's gettin' old for me faster and faster as the days go by. It's a pity to say but I think I'd rather hear about Brittany and Kevin and that's not saying much. LOL

I read this morning that he was going alone to Australia (for the funeral of a friend, supposedly). Has that changed?

This is so weird... I did read this morning that Cruise was going alone to his friend's memorial service and that Katie decided not to go because of the 14-hour flight... but then right next to the article this afternoon are pix of Cruise and Holmes together in Australia. I guess all the hullabaloo over TomKat's relationship being a farce must have spurred Cruise to talk her into going.

16/02/2006 - 07:14:22 Tom Cruise will attend the funeral of media mogul Kerry Packer in Sydney, Australia alone tomorrow, after his pregnant fiancée Katie Holmes decided to stay at home at the last minute
http://breakingnews.iol.ie/entertainment/story.asp?j=172895164&p=y7z89587x

Floh said:
Guess Tom told her if she went into labor she could just pop a few vitamin and take one of those lie detector thingies and be fine.
I am sure her doctor warned her about flying. She is so young and acts so naive. Too bad she met up with an arrogant control freak.

Becba said:
Guess Tom told her if she went into labor she could just pop a few vitamin and take one of those lie detector thingies and be fine.
I am sure her doctor warned her about flying. She is so young and acts so naive. Too bad she met up with an arrogant control freak.

She's like a lamb being led to slaughter.

I'm sorry, that seems so staged to me. And Katie does NOT look happy.

Katie Holmes to Tom Cruise: No Scientology Ritual at Birth

The fabulous Katie Holmes has reportedly declared to Tom Cruise that she will not allow Scientologists to commandeer her newborn at birth a published report details.

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27263554.shtml

He's coming unstuck?

is Katie Holmes finally becoming a woman at last and telling him to back off?

one can but hope!

"Processing of a New Mother."?

OMG!!! :eek:

Why on earth would they want to seperate the child and it's mother at birth for three days? This is some crazy crap.:doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anchorite