Tom Cruise/Scientology/Katie - Merged

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely hope Cruise's career is done. He is off the charts in the lunacy department.

he said it's been reported that Tom now demands all interviewers to sign an agreement beforehand that states they will not state anything negative about Scientology.
If he'd leave his religion at home, like most normal people do, he wouldn't need such a stupid agreement for interviews. How is anyone supposed to have respect for a religion that (1) was started by a sci-fi writer, (2) tells you your body is filled with orbiting thetans, and (3) has a grown man jumping up and down on a couch on national television? He's the one that put up Scientology tents on some of his movie sets and pushed his religion in other people's faces, and yet now he wants people to back off on any negative discussions about his sci-fi religion? So basically, he's the only one that can discuss his religion... no honest discussion of pro's and con's. Sounds like his thetans have taken over the last few operative brain cells he had left.

HeartofTexas said:
How is anyone supposed to have respect for a religion that (1) was started by a sci-fi writer, (2) tells you your body is filled with orbiting thetans, and (3) has a grown man jumping up and down on a couch on national television?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That's awesome! Thanks for my laugh of the day HeartofTexas!

HeartofTexas said:
If he'd leave his religion at home, like most normal people do, he wouldn't need such a stupid agreement for interviews. How is anyone supposed to have respect for a religion that (1) was started by a sci-fi writer, (2) tells you your body is filled with orbiting thetans, and (3) has a grown man jumping up and down on a couch on national television? He's the one that put up Scientology tents on some of his movie sets and pushed his religion in other people's faces, and yet now he wants people to back off on any negative discussions about his sci-fi religion? So basically, he's the only one that can discuss his religion... no honest discussion of pro's and con's. Sounds like his thetans have taken over the last few operative brain cells he had left.
you give him more credit than i do, h.o.t.!!!

HeartofTexas said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: WELL PUT!!!

Another Proud Scientologist: CHARLES MANSON
The Scientology Connection:
Scientology played an important part in the lives of Charles Manson and Bruce Davis.
There is documented evidence regarding the teachings of Scientology to Manson even while he was incarcerated during the 1950's. It is reported Charles Manson reached the level "Clear" and was rather astute in his adaptation of control and manipulation techniques when dealing with other people. Manson used Scientology to answer questions with Diane Sawyer during the ABC television broadcast. Manson often expressed the concept of living in the "Now" and that term was used to describe the murder of Shorty Shea, when the killers said "It was hard to bring Shorty to Now".

Bruce Davis was an emissary for Manson when he traveled to England to work out problems between The Process and Scientology. Davis denied to the BBC reporter Bill Murphy that he ever traveled to Manchester England, despite the fact witnesses saw him there. Murphy had an acquaintance who actually witnessed Bruce Davis traveling around Manchester with a coven of witches.

http://alley.ethercat.com/wackycultnews/index.html

Jules said:
Another Proud Scientologist: CHARLES MANSON
The Scientology Connection:
Scientology played an important part in the lives of Charles Manson and Bruce Davis.
There is documented evidence regarding the teachings of Scientology to Manson even while he was incarcerated during the 1950's. It is reported Charles Manson reached the level "Clear" and was rather astute in his adaptation of control and manipulation techniques when dealing with other people. Manson used Scientology to answer questions with Diane Sawyer during the ABC television broadcast. Manson often expressed the concept of living in the "Now" and that term was used to describe the murder of Shorty Shea, when the killers said "It was hard to bring Shorty to Now".

Bruce Davis was an emissary for Manson when he traveled to England to work out problems between The Process and Scientology. Davis denied to the BBC reporter Bill Murphy that he ever traveled to Manchester England, despite the fact witnesses saw him there. Murphy had an acquaintance who actually witnessed Bruce Davis traveling around Manchester with a coven of witches.

http://alley.ethercat.com/wackycultnews/index.html
Oh. Great. Tom and Charlie...both "clear". Clear as mud.

Hbgchick said:
Oh. Great. Tom and Charlie...both "clear". Clear as mud.

Yeah, I thought that was interesting. :doh: I did a lot of research on Manson several years ago when I took some criminal psych courses and remember vaguely about his interest in Scientology. I was looking for some info on Charlie this morning and came across that. Thought I'd post it here. :p

Jules said:
Yeah, I thought that was interesting. :doh: I did a lot of research on Manson several years ago when I took some criminal psych courses and remember vaguely about his interest in Scientology. I was looking for some info on Charlie this morning and came across that. Thought I'd post it here. :p
I have done some reasearch on him too - a fascinating individual. I forgot about his link to Scientology. Sorry...a little off topic.

But you know...I can sort of see the similarities. One interview from years ago shows Charlie jumping and dancing all over the place...looks a lot like Mr. Cruise himself, now that I think of it! And the mind control thing...hmmmm....!!!

Hbgchick said:
I have done some reasearch on him too - a fascinating individual. I forgot about his link to Scientology. Sorry...a little off topic.

But you know...I can sort of see the similarities. One interview from years ago shows Charlie jumping and dancing all over the place...looks a lot like Mr. Cruise himself, now that I think of it! And the mind control thing...hmmmm....!!!

Definite similarities.... kinda scary!

Here's a new tidbit... is Andrew Morton (author of Diana) going to write a tell-all book re Cruise? Morton all but brought down the House of Windsor with his book re Diana... surely he can wipe the smile off of Cruise's face! Apparently Morton is looking for verification of Tom's "manliness".

Now Cruise and his entourage are “disgusted” by scandal biographer Andrew Morton's take on the star's life story.

Morton hired Paul Baressi, former gay *advertiser censored* star to search Cruise's life.

The 58 year old Baressi left behind a gay *advertiser censored* career that includes more than 25 films. Now he stirs the waters around the future Morton biography by declaring he has provided the author with proof of the star being involved in a gay sexual encounter while shooting Eyes Wide Shut in London.
Maybe being "gay" is the thetan that Cruise is trying to exorcise via Scientology?

http://social.moldova.org/stiri/eng/9949/

Bobbisangel said:
I think that Tom is Bi Polar and in the manic phase most of the time. He acts like someone wound him up and set him loose. I turn the channel if I see that he is coming on. Just can't stand him anymore.

Katy might surprise us all if Tom trys to take the baby from her. She may seem spineless right now with Tom running the show but watch out for the mama bear when someone trys to get inbetween her and her cub. In order for him to get custody of the baby he would have to prove that she is an unfit mother....good luck manic.

I agree - said that in post #13. There doesn't seem to be a happy medium either extremely high or low.

And as far as the "unfit" goes, Katie can get the footage of him jumping on a couch one day and snarling at reporters the next to show exactly who is unfit.

What a nightmare this is going to be though - he is never going to accept her getting custody. This girl has a lot to worry about imo.

Cruise, Travolta: Rolling Stone Gathers Moss

Reitman peels back Scientology layer by layer, meticulously interviewing everyone and anyone, and draws unsurprising conclusions: that to believe in this religion means also subscribing to a belief in aliens, for one thing. And by aliens I mean creatures from other planets and galaxies.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186648,00.html

By the time I finished reading the story, all I could think was that Katie Holmes ’ parents must be beside themselves since their daughter joined this group.

She's in big trouble -- is it possible they'll never get her back?

i want to read this article, but will wait for it to come online . . .

Davis, 33, is widely known to be Cruise’s best friend and even resembles him. They are inseparable. When Reitman asks Davis what happens to those who leave Scientology, Davis replies: “Then I guess not believing in Scientology means more to them than not seeing their family."

:eek:

Floh said:
Cruise, Travolta: Rolling Stone Gathers Moss

Reitman peels back Scientology layer by layer, meticulously interviewing everyone and anyone, and draws unsurprising conclusions: that to believe in this religion means also subscribing to a belief in aliens, for one thing. And by aliens I mean creatures from other planets and galaxies.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186648,00.html

By the time I finished reading the story, all I could think was that Katie Holmes ’ parents must be beside themselves since their daughter joined this group.

She's in big trouble -- is it possible they'll never get her back?

i want to read this article, but will wait for it to come online . . .

Davis, 33, is widely known to be Cruise’s best friend and even resembles him. They are inseparable. When Reitman asks Davis what happens to those who leave Scientology, Davis replies: “Then I guess not believing in Scientology means more to them than not seeing their family."

:eek:
Sounds creepy to me.

RUN, KATIE, RUN!!!

Does anyone here think that Katie and Tom actually had sex???

englishleigh said:
No - I think the baby MAY be his but she was inseminated. :D

indallas2 said:
No - I think the baby MAY be his but she was inseminated. :D

That's what I think, too.

Don't you know Nicole Kidman is on her knees every night thanking God that this lunatic left her for Penelope Cruz???

englishleigh said:
hate to even think about it :eek:

i think it was an alien that took her.............:D

OMG, ya'll I just had a thought...I haven't read throught this entire thread so someone may have already thought of this... but has it occurred to anyone here that because Katie's virginity was widely publicized...what if they DID inseminate her, so she is still technically a virgin, and this is going to be Scientology's "Messiah" and Katie is the "Virgin Mother"??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

englishleigh said:
OMG, ya'll I just had a thought...I haven't read throught this entire thread so someone may have already thought of this... but has it occurred to anyone here that because Katie's virginity was widely publicized...what if they DID inseminate her, so she is still technically a virgin, and this is going to be Scientology's "Messiah" and Katie is the "Virgin Mother"??

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

giving birth.....wow-----what a way to lose your virginity...if you know what i mean.....

your thought go right up their alley imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members