Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HeartofTexas said:
Thanks for all the info, ladies... I've learned a lot tonight about what pregnancy can do to a woman's body. I can't believe I was so ill-informed. It's no wonder many women get depressed after the baby is born... they're sleep deprived, their whole life changes in an instant with a new baby in the family, their hormones are racing around, they have extra, unwanted weight from the pregnancy to deal with and, if that's not enough, their body has changed, too. Well, all I have to say is that ol' Katie better toughen up because Tom isn't going to allow no nasty anti-depressants in his house! He'll probably be so busy jumping up and down on couches that he won't notice Katie feeling so low to the ground that she's crawling around on all four's! Poor dumb woman.
LOL, He needs something to calm his crazy butt down!!! I got really depressed today at the doctors when I got on the scale! Yikes!!! What pregnancy does to ya, its something else.

Oh dear, Michelle, you're pregnant AND have to move to a new city? Bless your heart. Ol' Tom would recommend you exercise like crazy to ward off those crying jags that will be coming your way shortly!

HeartofTexas said:
Oh dear, Michelle, you're pregnant AND have to move to a new city? Bless your heart. Ol' Tom would recommend you exercise like crazy to ward off those crying jags that will be coming your way shortly!
Oh know I already had my baby, I am left with the damage from it, LOL!!!

In the pics above....

That looks like Tom's two kids standing on the top veranda of that gorgeous 'hut' they must be renting... I can't stand Tom but I have to admit I'd love to stay in 'hut' like that.

Jubie

jubie said:
In the pics above....

That looks like Tom's two kids standing on the top veranda of that gorgeous 'hut' they must be renting... I can't stand Tom but I have to admit I'd love to stay in 'hut' like that.

Jubie
I would too! :D

Logger said:
Did it say anything about jumping over a couch on National TV?????

I think that's covered in the "abnormal or excessive elation"! :D

Hbgchick said:
Frankly, the thought makes me wanna throw up a little bit.

Yup, I'm 100% hetero but I would rather have sex w/ Katie than with that lunatic Tom Cruise! Flabby thighs and all! There! I've said it!

As for her legs, the poor thing - I would have died if anyone had photographed me in a bathing suit while preggers! As if she doesn't have enough problems! I wish her family would abduct her!

I bet he will name the baby Hubbard after L Ron Hubbard. Hey, what's the L stand for, anyway?

Eve

Becba said:
Guess Tom told her if she went into labor she could just pop a few vitamin and take one of those lie detector thingies and be fine.
I am sure her doctor warned her about flying. She is so young and acts so naive. Too bad she met up with an arrogant control freak.
He probably won't allow her to have an Epidural or anything for the pain. I feel sorry for her.

They should let her tie a string around his b*lls and everytime she is in pain pull. Let's see how long he sits quietly. :dance:

julia said:
They should let her tie a string around his b*lls and everytime she is in pain pull. Let's see how long he sits quietly. :dance:

:clap: :laugh:

Wouldn't that be great!!!

julia said:
LOL, I'd love to see that.

Jon Stewart did a spoof on Tom Cruise giving a Scientology speech on tonight's Academy Awards. It was very brief but, for those of us who love to hate Tom, it was a good laugh.

Valinda said:
He probably won't allow her to have an Epidural or anything for the pain. I feel sorry for her.
Won't allow her?
If she is so dumb as to be controlled my some man then she gets what she deserves.
She has money in her own right. She is not dependant upon him.

I read where Katie is due in May. When did they start dating? Does anyone remember? I want to know if she was pregnant when he was going around spouting she is a virgin and is going to stay that way until they get married.;)

If she's due in May, it must be May 1... she looks at least 7 months along now. I think they met in either April or May of 2005.

HeartofTexas said:
If she's due in May, it must be May 1... she looks at least 7 months along now. I think they met in either April or May of 2005.
That means she got preggers in August...so that "I am going to wait until we get married" didn't last long did it!?!?! LMAO!

Amraann said:
Won't allow her?
If she is so dumb as to be controlled my some man then she gets what she deserves.
won't happen at all. Scientology basis their beliefs part of NO DRUGS AT ALL EVER EVER EVER. Period. They believe mind over matter. He won't ALLOW HIS CHILD to be subjected to anything like that. AND ON TOP OF IT - this is his first NATURAL CHILD. I think he'll be adamant in his wishes and his

brain dead zombie girlfriend will comply happily. (but wait until labor)

Amraann said:
Won't allow her?
Many young men and women are naive and easily manipulated. It is not that they deserve it. She will know better next time but this is going to be a hard way to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState