Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
deandaniellws said:
First they said May, now they are saying April. That means she got pregnant almost right away. :loser:
LOL!!!!! What a good home town gal she is....

I hope this puts a spanner in Cruise's works!

Protest against Scientology and Tom Cruise run in local newspapers

Perkins was the schizophrenic son of Elli Perkins a senior auditor (counselor) at the Buffalo Scientology branch in New York.

Consistent with his mother’s beliefs Jeremy Perkins never received treatment from mental health professionals, but instead was cared for according to Scientology’s guidelines and practices. He received vitamins.
:furious:

http://www.cultnews.com/index.php/2...ology-and-tom-cruise-run-in-local-newspapers/

Floh said:
I hope this puts a spanner in Cruise's works!

Protest against Scientology and Tom Cruise run in local newspapers

Perkins was the schizophrenic son of Elli Perkins a senior auditor (counselor) at the Buffalo Scientology branch in New York.

Consistent with his mother’s beliefs Jeremy Perkins never received treatment from mental health professionals, but instead was cared for according to Scientology’s guidelines and practices. He received vitamins. :furious:

http://www.cultnews.com/index.php/2006/03/20/protest-against-scientology-and-tom-cruise-run-in-local-newspapers/
LOL Floh! I just saw that article and was going to post the ad:

stlg032006.jpg

IdahoMom said:
LOL Floh! I just saw that article and was going to post the ad:

stlg032006.jpg

I'll be interested if the mainstream media picks this up -- or will they treat Cruise as 'untouchable'?

j2mirish said:
Hollywood couple Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes thrilled baseball fans last night when they smooched on the big screen at Angels Stadium in Anaheim, California.

OH MY HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE BEEN PRESENT FOR THAT?
:bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :bang: :sick: :sick: :sick:

No wonder USA lost......they're eyes were burned and they got sick to their stomach's. :sick:

Well, it's on. Tonight's episode of South Park is about Chef being a pedophile, saying vile things to the boys. Coincidence?

My husband said you could totally tell that Chef's voice/words were spliced, taken from many different episodes. It does sound choppy.

:eek:

:laugh: :laugh::laugh:

Oceanbreeze said:
No wonder USA lost......they're eyes were burned and they got sick to their stomach's. :sick:
that explains it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shopper said:
Well, it's on. Tonight's episode of South Park is about Chef being a pedophile, saying vile things to the boys. Coincidence?

My husband said you could totally tell that Chef's voice/words were spliced, taken from many different episodes. It does sound choppy.

:eek:

Isaac Hayes' Chef character got a true "South Park" send-off Wednesday night - seemingly killed off but mourned as a jolly old guy whose brains were scrambled by the "Super Adventure Club."

The thinly disguised satire continued the show's feud with Scientologists in its 10th season premiere on Comedy Central.

The soul singer has voiced the Chef character in "South Park" since 1997, but left recently because of what he called the animated show's religious "intolerance and bigotry." Founders Matt Stone and Trey Parker said Hayes, a Scientologist, was mad that "South Park" mocked the religion in an episode last November.

A rerun of that Scientology episode was mysteriously pulled off the air last week amid published reports that actor Tom Cruise, another Scientologist, had used his clout to bury it. A Cruise spokesman denied that.

Hayes didn't participate in making Wednesday's episode; the character's lines appeared to be patched together through tapes of past dialogue.

Chef repeatedly said he wanted to "make sweet love" to the "South Park" elementary school kids - it seems the "Super Adventure Club" turns its members into child molesters.

The children try to rescue Chef, but in the end he turns to head back to the "Super Adventure Club" - until he falls off a bridge onto rocks, is burned, stabbed and mauled by a mountain lion and bear.

Then he apparently dies.

"A lot of us don't agree with the choices the Chef has made in the last few days," one of the children eulogizes him at a funeral. "Some of us feel hurt and confused that he seemed to turn his back on us. But we can't let the events of the past few weeks take away the memories of how Chef made us smile.

"We shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us," the eulogy concludes. "We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/8205257/detail.html

Marine Mom said:
Isaac Hayes' Chef character got a true "South Park" send-off Wednesday night - seemingly killed off but mourned as a jolly old guy whose brains were scrambled by the "Super Adventure Club."

The thinly disguised satire continued the show's feud with Scientologists in its 10th season premiere on Comedy Central.

The soul singer has voiced the Chef character in "South Park" since 1997, but left recently because of what he called the animated show's religious "intolerance and bigotry." Founders Matt Stone and Trey Parker said Hayes, a Scientologist, was mad that "South Park" mocked the religion in an episode last November.

A rerun of that Scientology episode was mysteriously pulled off the air last week amid published reports that actor Tom Cruise, another Scientologist, had used his clout to bury it. A Cruise spokesman denied that.

Hayes didn't participate in making Wednesday's episode; the character's lines appeared to be patched together through tapes of past dialogue.

Chef repeatedly said he wanted to "make sweet love" to the "South Park" elementary school kids - it seems the "Super Adventure Club" turns its members into child molesters.

The children try to rescue Chef, but in the end he turns to head back to the "Super Adventure Club" - until he falls off a bridge onto rocks, is burned, stabbed and mauled by a mountain lion and bear.

Then he apparently dies.

"A lot of us don't agree with the choices the Chef has made in the last few days," one of the children eulogizes him at a funeral. "Some of us feel hurt and confused that he seemed to turn his back on us. But we can't let the events of the past few weeks take away the memories of how Chef made us smile.

"We shouldn't be mad at Chef for leaving us," the eulogy concludes. "We should be mad at that fruity little club for scrambling his brains."

http://www.nbcsandiego.com/entertainment/8205257/detail.html
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
The ending was right on.....

After an impromptu arm-wrestling match with Semel, Cruise jestingly recreated his "Oprah" sofa-hopping episode, this time on a chair, to trumpet his joy about his fiancee and their soon-to-arrive offspring. Then he brought the very pregnant Holmes onto the stage, where he beamed and patted her round belly.

And, yes, he then sealed the interlude with a kiss.

Barf.

I cannot believe that such stupidity reigns/rains all over folks every day.

Scientology rains all over ignorant people, who do not understand nutritions value in walking hand in hand with the medical profession and known treatments.

If you want lemon pie, you don't just eat lemons and hope it will be lemon meringue pie.

ONE DOES NOT turn a freight train around on a one way track. First you cannot stop it quickly either, turning any bad situation around takes time and continued intelligent nutrition behaviors.

Normal people miss pertinent information in their searches for HELP.

I for example have been reading and studying nutrition on my own since 1976. I have many many many many books on nutrition. Each view from whomever wrote the books, is from where they were currently standing, and based on WHAT info was learned by the writer at that moment in time.

YET with my 'smarts' I had a heart attack, NO PAIN. Totally STRESS induced, comfort eating, and lack of exercise. When you are depressed, you are not at the ready to jump up and down and work up a sweat.

I have put TOM CRUISE high on the list of the most IGNORANT people on the planet. His wife is/was CUTE and extremely ignorant on her narrow vision of LIFE, this is my opinion, which I am allowed.

I am afraid they will indeed produce another little version of themselves, and unfortunately teach the little booger to be just like them. BUT, like many ministers children turn out, they frequently become hellraisers, and do unGodly thingies, thus turning from their learned behaviors.

Camper said:
I cannot believe that such stupidity reigns/rains all over folks every day.

Scientology rains all over ignorant people, who do not understand nutritions value in walking hand in hand with the medical profession and known treatments.

If you want lemon pie, you don't just eat lemons and hope it will be lemon meringue pie.

ONE DOES NOT turn a freight train around on a one way track. First you cannot stop it quickly either, turning any bad situation around takes time and continued intelligent nutrition behaviors.

Normal people miss pertinent information in their searches for HELP.

I for example have been reading and studying nutrition on my own since 1976. I have many many many many books on nutrition. Each view from whomever wrote the books, is from where they were currently standing, and based on WHAT info was learned by the writer at that moment in time.

YET with my 'smarts' I had a heart attack, NO PAIN. Totally STRESS induced, comfort eating, and lack of exercise. When you are depressed, you are not at the ready to jump up and down and work up a sweat.

I have put TOM CRUISE high on the list of the most IGNORANT people on the planet. His wife is/was CUTE and extremely ignorant on her narrow vision of LIFE, this is my opinion, which I am allowed.

I am afraid they will indeed produce another little version of themselves, and unfortunately teach the little booger to be just like them. BUT, like many ministers children turn out, they frequently become hellraisers, and do unGodly thingies, thus turning from their learned behaviors.

I'm putting Kay-tee up there as more ignorant than her paramour.

she's not going to protect her baby if she follows what he and the scientology herd tell her.

here's the latest pic i found of her:

http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/6625/1035/1600/kh1.3.jpg

when is she due, exactly, i wonder?

I just looked at that picture of her, and mabye it's the picture but I'm sorry aren't ones *advertiser censored* supposed to be huge when pregnant??? I truly feel bad for her being involved with Tom. I hope this girl does not have bad PPD, she will definately not get any support from him.

MrsMush99 said:
I just looked at that picture of her, and mabye it's the picture but I'm sorry aren't ones *advertiser censored* supposed to be huge when pregnant??? I truly feel bad for her being involved with Tom. I hope this girl does not have bad PPD, she will definately not get any support from him.
I agree - that can't honestly be a pic of her. Her lack of *advertiser censored* are really weird!

E TV just had a blip about them on and I could only try and peek in and out (drying my hair - curse the daily rituals of beauty!) but I did hear something about him being nuts again during an interview. Maybe they said it was Germany? I'll see if I can find a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emmab